Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 84. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Well of course he is Smiley the trick is to buy his coins. The 23k buy was me...Hell run out faster if we buy them haha Grin

Grin   Imagine if those coins he dumped last 2.5 months where in the hands of stronger people we would be at 50 cents right now. Are time will be soon either way.

Yeah who knows where we would be! Its nuts because I get the feeling almost everyone else has been holding for years.
At the same time this guy is just super greedy he will obviously try to buy back at a profit. The question is who will be selling their coins. you must have seen the 250k and 450k buy orders around 0.00001000 - 0.00002000.

But in all honesty I just don't think anyone is going to sell him that amount of coins at that price. It's ridiculous. Like I said earlier I won't be selling and I have a good feeling about most of the SLR holders/community.
But hey if it does reach those really low prices I wont hesitate to invest some more

Edit: He is probably the only one with that amount of coins that would be willing to sell haha

Edit 2: 38 BTC of buy support right now

The seller can't get them back cheaper they are cashing out and can't wait 40 years lol, why would you buy a coin to sell it cheaper? That is why distribution needs to happen. The large holders must sell off. Then there is median price point that won't go down anymore. If all of this PoW coin hangs out there waiting to pounce on people buying in, the price may stagnate. This is your network metric at work too. SolarCoin has such a monumental market that the PoW coin can erode simultaneously while claimers try to get their due also. Too bad it never took off like XMR maybe the PoW holders could pump XMR style!

Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I think the seller has every intention to get every single coin back + more.
And yes XMR got pumped like crazy :p But nothing new here. These pumps and dumps come and go. I would not touch Monero where it is now..I sold the few I had yesterday and I'm getting more SLR with that !

You see 6 months ago it was interesting to see anything over 5 BTC support on the buy side.
Now all of a sudden we have 250 000$  in BTC just chilling on the buy side...
That tells me everything

It's really starting to become serious (I remember there being like 1500$ buy support) and I think it wont be long until we get added on other exchanges.

I agree that it was a quick rise on the XMR side of things but I don't believe it to be a pump and dump, the incorporation of XMR to Darknet markets isn't a small thing, if people start using it instead of bitcoin then it's a game changer for XMR and it's current price is nothing. Don't forget it's that same thing that took bitcoin from a few cents to dollars per coin then 10s of dollars per coin. I agree that there is speculative money in there too hoping for that exact situation, but I don't agree that it's a pure pump and dump. I personally really like monero as well as solar coin. I think privacy is an important thing and ideally I'd have a Solarcoin ethos and POST with Monero privacy that would be my perfect coin.

Sure, I wasn't really calling it a PnD just a Pump. They can buy up their own coin and then level off if they are smart.

Privacy? There is no way around that if you like FIAT. KYC-AML the exchange has to know you. What you do in the dark eco system may be one thing, but everyone has to come out into the light of day somewhere.

I think the Devs at Burst and Qora could help SolarCoin achieve their end goals. They have AT implementation and have successfully transferred ACCT (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) through CIYAM development. Burst is green mining through PoC on memory hardened algo.

I also noticed the 40 BTC buy support went to 10 one day then back to 40. To be a serious coin it has to have this type of market so this may be the profits rolled in from PoW coin to back the market. Smart idea!

Totally but ideally we don't want to use fiat currency, I see a future (want a future) where everything is bought and sold with crypto in everyday life which would be great.

Then delist from the exchange and make a go at it Smiley

I do where I can, I'm a minimalist so I don't spend much, food, rent and some scooter petrol. Other stuff when needed I get online and always look for a crypto accepting shop, but unfortunately where I currently live in the end of Spain crypto is unheard of so makes shopping for food a bit difficult :/ that's why I plan to move to the Barcelona area where I can spend crypto. Smiley

Very cool, you are truly an idealist and a person after my own heart and mind about crypto. I hope Brexit doesn't affect you too much. You do know about the Bail-In's that happened in Italy right? This will be coming to America soon! Brexit happened right when 140Trillion came due. It is being shuffled for the next president to deal with. Hillary will make us own part of the banks and Trump say screw you take your toxic illegal debt and eat it.
Ahhh Brexit, thats being left for the next Prime Minister to deal with, you think they will touch it, I think not (at least I hope not)
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Well of course he is Smiley the trick is to buy his coins. The 23k buy was me...Hell run out faster if we buy them haha Grin

Grin   Imagine if those coins he dumped last 2.5 months where in the hands of stronger people we would be at 50 cents right now. Are time will be soon either way.

Yeah who knows where we would be! Its nuts because I get the feeling almost everyone else has been holding for years.
At the same time this guy is just super greedy he will obviously try to buy back at a profit. The question is who will be selling their coins. you must have seen the 250k and 450k buy orders around 0.00001000 - 0.00002000.

But in all honesty I just don't think anyone is going to sell him that amount of coins at that price. It's ridiculous. Like I said earlier I won't be selling and I have a good feeling about most of the SLR holders/community.
But hey if it does reach those really low prices I wont hesitate to invest some more

Edit: He is probably the only one with that amount of coins that would be willing to sell haha

The seller can't get them back cheaper they are cashing out and can't wait 40 years lol, why would you buy a coin to sell it cheaper? That is why distribution needs to happen. The large holders must sell off. Then there is median price point that won't go down anymore. If all of this PoW coin hangs out there waiting to pounce on people buying in, the price may stagnate. This is your network metric at work too. SolarCoin has such a monumental market that the PoW coin can erode simultaneously while claimers try to get their due also. Too bad it never took off like XMR maybe the PoW holders could pump XMR style!

Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I think the seller has every intention to get every single coin back + more.
And yes XMR got pumped like crazy :p But nothing new here. These pumps and dumps come and go. I would not touch Monero where it is now..I sold the few I had yesterday and I'm getting more SLR with that !

You see 6 months ago it was interesting to see anything over 5 BTC support on the buy side.
That tells me everything

It's really starting to become serious (I remember there being like 1500$ buy support) and I think it wont be long until we get added on other exchanges.

I agree that it was a quick rise on the XMR side of things but I don't believe it to be a pump and dump, the incorporation of XMR to Darknet markets isn't a small thing, if people start using it instead of bitcoin then it's a game changer for XMR and it's current price is nothing. Don't forget it's that same thing that took bitcoin from a few cents to dollars per coin then 10s of dollars per coin. I agree that there is speculative money in there too hoping for that exact situation, but I don't agree that it's a pure pump and dump. I personally really like monero as well as solar coin. I think privacy is an important thing and ideally I'd have a Solarcoin ethos and POST with Monero privacy that would be my perfect coin.

Sure, I wasn't really calling it a PnD just a Pump. They can buy up their own coin and then level off if they are smart.

Privacy? There is no way around that if you like FIAT. KYC-AML the exchange has to know you. What you do in the dark eco system may be one thing, but everyone has to come out into the light of day somewhere.

I think the Devs at Burst and Qora could help SolarCoin achieve their end goals. They have AT implementation and have successfully transferred ACCT (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) through CIYAM development. Burst is green mining through PoC on memory hardened algo.

I also noticed the 40 BTC buy support went to 10 one day then back to 40. To be a serious coin it has to have this type of market so this may be the profits rolled in from PoW coin to back the market. Smart idea!

Totally but ideally we don't want to use fiat currency, I see a future (want a future) where everything is bought and sold with crypto in everyday life which would be great.

I do where I can, I'm a minimalist so I don't spend much, food, rent and some scooter petrol. Other stuff when needed I get online and always look for a crypto accepting shop, but unfortunately where I currently live in the end of Spain crypto is unheard of so makes shopping for food a bit difficult :/ that's why I plan to move to the Barcelona area where I can spend crypto. Smiley

Very cool, you are truly an idealist and a person after my own heart and mind about crypto. I hope Brexit doesn't affect you too much. You do know about the Bail-In's that happened in Italy right? This will be coming to America soon! Brexit happened right when 140Trillion came due. It is being shuffled for the next president to deal with. Hillary will make us own part of the banks and Trump say screw you take your toxic illegal debt and eat it.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Keep acumulating solars and you can move to beverly hills one day.  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

That tells me everything

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Making things better with better things.
Meetup with SolarCoin team at the following events in September: 8-Sep in Brussels at the Strategy Committee of SolarPowerEurope http://www.solarpowereurope.org
22 Sept to 24 Sept in Andorra at the Actinn Cluster event on Technologies http://inntecandorra.com/en/
28.09 in Zurich at Nexus Labs HQ http://www.nexussquared.co/news/
29-Sep in Brussels at SolarPowerEurope event for 100GWp Celebration: Solar Power Installed in Europe http://www.solarpowereurope.org/100-gw-celebration-solar-power-installed-in-europe/?tx_powermail_pi1%5Baction%5D=confirmation&tx_powermail_pi1%5Bcontroller%5D=Form&cHash=7283a9102509e5827c09c699a60c1a01
legendary

That tells me everything

That tells me everything

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi Nick Gogerty,

I have been following the development of a new exchange (https://1ex.trade/). It seems to be a very legitimate exchange with long term aspirations. If you have time check it out. I would like to see Solar on many different exchanges. They have an application form for new coins.

Cheers
Nick
legendary

That tells me everything

Activity: 445

That tells me everything

Wow I did not know that the darknet sites are accepting Monero. That's obviously huge. I lost a lot of money back in the days on anoncoin which was a huge scam. I heard the same people are involved thats why I never bought a lot of XMR. But I totally agree with you when you say that privacy is one of the most important aspects surrounding cryptocurrency.

Edit: I just did a little research and I cant believe I missed this  Shocked  Oh well you can do everything the right way haha
SolarCoin is in the process of helping https://lykke.com/ get SolarCoin on its exchange.

Lykke is a Swiss regulated exchange that provides fiat trading. It is run by one of the most experienced people in the traditional foreign exchange traded business. Transactions will be made from USD, EUR, CHF, JPY and GBP directly into SolarCoin.

More information on Richard Olsen is available here.

https://www.leaprate.com/2015/09/richard-olsen-of-oanda-fame-on-his-new-startup-lykke-leaprate-interview/

The exchange will use a colored coin concept for security.  As such it needs to have SolarCoin to hold in escrow for the colored coins.  Those offering their coins will be offered 50% of the revenues generated by the trading transactions.  I will pass information on the deal and terms soon and provide a contact person working on behalf of Lykke. 

Please note this relationship is being made between individuals and Lykke.  This posting and related posting are made for information purposes only and are not an offer to buy or sell securities.

Nick

Thanks great news  Smiley
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
SolarCoin is in the process of helping https://lykke.com/ get SolarCoin on its exchange.

Lykke is a Swiss regulated exchange that provides fiat trading. It is run by one of the most experienced people in the traditional foreign exchange traded business. Transactions will be made from USD, EUR, CHF, JPY and GBP directly into SolarCoin.

More information on Richard Olsen is available here.

https://www.leaprate.com/2015/09/richard-olsen-of-oanda-fame-on-his-new-startup-lykke-leaprate-interview/

The exchange will use a colored coin concept for security.  As such it needs to have SolarCoin to hold in escrow for the colored coins.  Those offering their coins will be offered 50% of the revenues generated by the trading transactions.  I will pass information on the deal and terms soon and provide a contact person working on behalf of Lykke. 

Please note this relationship is being made between individuals and Lykke.  This posting and related posting are made for information purposes only and are not an offer to buy or sell securities.

Nick
legendary

That tells me everything

legendary
If you can find the time to request Solarcoin on these two exchanges:

BTCE: https://support.btc-e1.com/

Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/support/

If we annoy them enough they might just take the time to look into it and maybe add it  Smiley

That tells me everything

legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: