Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 82. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
What are the use cases of this coin? Im a big Solar energy fan, and it would be cool if I had my own place and was generating solar and got some coins. BUt beyond that (and then selling them). what can I do with them / what are its use cases? What drives value in it? Thanks
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Ga day all and strewth guys, who ever you are and I have my suspicions what the f***k are you doing, not that i'm worried mate,  I have my btc's laying at the bottom waiting to suck them up when you and the other seller bring them down just like many others here waiting  Wink

Anybody wanting to see who is selling just look at the times on bittrex they are synced to the sellers timeline

There is a huge case of misdirection and it usually the one who protest to much and tries point the blame elsewhere

Anyway

Toodle-oo for now

Wallaby one over and out

Share the wallet who is Selling. He probably is buying also the nut.
Sorry to say he is not buying back and have 400000 left, 8WX5BadsKtY45jZz8BsqQZTvkMLUsfnYCF
8X5E25wa2Wpg1NeAgx9B1y9gJ22V4pcJWc
8XcCwT6iEgod2TdmKSDoDGKZnY4CduiNkw
looks like they are running out of fuel ....
coordinated sell off .... i missed it ...
Buy it or never !

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
This was part of the problem I outlined with the markets fighting against traders and PoW coin then to top it off Granted coin glut or leaky ceiling. Grants may not even be affecting as much now but the PoW coin is for sure. It is going to take a while to get the PoW coin distributed for stability. It is a 40 year project for sure with all that PoW coin out there and grants that come raining down on our heads.
Activity: 95
come on, we all know the price will be resumed to where it stood many days before he sold everything , ie 24500 , it's where the real wall is actually .
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I thought he sold his last 100k slr maybe he didn't.

Looking back at the recent posts suggest whoever has been selling has probably stopped now.

I think themeco was referring to the buys for around 30 btc that are now not there, good time to invest in Solarcoin with all that's going on, maybe they are waiting in the shadows to buy back in if the price drops low enough, so we all need to make sure it doesn't !!

I managed to pick up a few today to add to the small stash I have

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I thought he sold his last 100k slr maybe he didn't.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
It doesnt matter if they are here or not. We know there is demand for Solarcoins right now  Grin
Activity: 71
Looks like our whale is back. Big buy orders have reappeared. I had a strange feeling that this recent rise was a way to lure in new investers, then crash the price in the hopes they would panic sell to fill his orders. Be intesting to see if that's his tactic. He must have realised no one was going to fill his buy orders as anyone who was going to sell would have already sold after the large selling spree.

Edit: and now they have been removed again Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
There's some ugly rumors started by a sock puppet account on twitter about an algo change. Complete rubbish.
Activity: 12

This is good news for Solarcoin

Looking at Bittrex today someone is trying to get some large orders filled.

The price is looking better than it has been for a while, hopefully they wont get them filled at the price they want.
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
legendary
Looks like the guy is done selling. Here we go!

Come on we all know its you and your dad!

Negative we are holding strong.
Activity: 8

Come on we all know its you and your dad!
legendary
Activity: 445
Hey guys I know I already posted this but if you havn't done this yet then please take the time to submit a request to add SLR to BTC-e

I received a reply to my Email yesterday. It was not like what I have seen in the past.
It wasn't a template response and It really seemed like they were going to look into it.
It would be amazing to see SLR added to BTC-e.

So here you go: https://support.btc-e1.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/

It will only take 2 minutes of your time Smiley

Thank you

Edit: BTW hosting is running out for our block explorer:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/
Ill be sending 10$ again when I get home tonight.

Done Smiley

Requested and Done, thanks SolarCoiner! Well done.

Great thank you for your efforts! Lets make this happen!!
I won't rest until SLR is actively traded on another exchange with high volume.
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Hey guys I know I already posted this but if you havn't done this yet then please take the time to submit a request to add SLR to BTC-e

I received a reply to my Email yesterday. It was not like what I have seen in the past.
It wasn't a template response and It really seemed like they were going to look into it.

Thank you

Edit: BTW hosting is running out for our block explorer:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/

Done Smiley

Requested and Done, thanks SolarCoiner! Well done.
Activity: 38

Thank you

Done Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: