Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 19. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Love the fud here, only means accumulation is going on for cheap prices.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
eGas please update us either on here or telegram or twitter. Show us something to keep us on our toes!

Activity: 144
Team dev egas with monkeys on etherdelta!

I did some research.
I can not find a connection between ETHGAS and Monkey.

Monkey is clearly a scam project.
It is made by total amateurs, it is scam.

ETHGAS has no connection with this.
I see this remark as an almost schizophrenic conclusion.

The ETHGAS team is currently in the background, we are waiting for updates.
But they are certainly not involved in the amateur (scam) monkeycoin.

Even if they have multiple projects, that's fine.
They do not make a profit with eGAS, and do not bother with it.
That fact gives me confidence.

The reason that I may want to step out is simple.
If nobody wants to carry this coin, and if the team does not sometimes let you know something, I lose a lot of money.

I do not doubt about scam, eGAS is not a scam.
I only doubt the confidence of investors.

If people misjudge this token, and it continues to decline, then I will leave.
I hope that there are intelligent people who can look at this well, and who do keep trust ...

And I hope the team will give a reaction, to help us.
Earlier statements were honest and clear, but it would be sympathetic if they support us with a few words or updates.
Yes, I hope that something will improve.
We had a flying start but now I am going to doubt myself.
I am still very positive about this project ...
The idea is good, the name is good, the logo is beautiful and the team consists of down-to-earth programmers...

But without a word from the team, and without an active community it will not work.

It would be sad, but I will also consider leaving if there is no improvement ...
Activity: 61
What's going on with this project? We need a community honestly cos no project can survive without a viable community
Activity: 36
Guys... We need for chat group on telegram
Not announcement chat
Thank you
Activity: 41
Egas with mokeys on etherdelta! 
Activity: 38
Accumulation may be! Shot up like a rocket in near future...
Activity: 15
There are cheap sales in the etherdelta market.
Why is cheap sale done ?
$eGAS is a valuable coin.
1 egas should be a minimum of 1 dollar.
When added to a new stock exchange,
the price will be at least $ 1. For this reason cheap sales are irrational.
I do not recommend cheap sales.
Because your gain is maximum 19 USD.
a really funny price.
As I said, some would like to hear something else.

But think about it.

This is what the team says about eGAS:

1) You will be able to use eGAS token as payment for yours Smart Airdrop deployment

2) Some of the eGAS holder will get tokens from future Smart Airdrops automatically

This team is just clear and honest.
eGAS is primarily an investment object for investors.

Actually, that is the same with many tokens.
Only those teams tell a nice story, to raise the course as high as possible.

As we know, the extreme amounts of money in many projects are totally unreal.
But we continue to invest because we think it is growing.

Everything is realistic at eGAS.
They make a real product and they are going to bring that to the market.
It is to be expected that many projects will use SAaS, and the price of eGAS will rise accordingly.

Think further.
The way this team works should give you confidence.
We, the investors, make the price high.
The team helps by delivering a good product.

eGAS grows big because there are real people behind it, with a real product. And they do not like nonsense, they are honest and clear.

We may have to get used to that ...
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas

Decision to own eGAS token is made only by user and by its will.
We did not do ICO and we did not take profit from the start.
All tokens were distributed by Smart Airdrop(more than 90%). No ICO, crowdfunding, angel investors - nothing.
If someone wants to support this project he can buy tokens on exchanges. We do not sell them.

eGAS token it is a representation of our SAaS project in the cryptoworld. No less no more.
We do not take responsibility for market prices or loose/profit is someone taking during trades.

All we do is trying to deliver the SAaS product.

Scam projects have intentions to take profit and runaway.
Where do you see our profit? Everything was distributed evenly, than swapped smoothly because it was needed.

We repeat: eGAS token is only representation of the project. There will be more real projects who will drop tokens using SAaS and it is only believe and community support that will move prices.

Read our whitepaper to understand all advantages of the Smart Airdrop method and obligation devs/user takes.
If you are still thinking we are scam - read this again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24936599

eGAS Team

It is good point, airdroped projects doesnt have any profit for devs, we already know that, but making a project and saying it is only a represantive for sth else and you areresponsible for nothing here is not nice!
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
Still holding buying more run out of dumper. Waiting for the next airdrop for top 200. Moving up again. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley   
Activity: 15
$eGAS SaaS project is very good and reliable.
It just needs some time. because this is a new project.
the team is successful. and created digital money.
this team is professional.
Egas buy and hold !
Decision to own eGAS token is made only by user and by its will.
We did not do ICO and we did not take profit from the start.
All tokens were distributed by Smart Airdrop(more than 90%). No ICO, crowdfunding, angel investors - nothing.
If someone wants to support this project he can buy tokens on exchanges. We do not sell them.

eGAS token it is a representation of our SAaS project in the cryptoworld. No less no more.
We do not take responsibility for market prices or loose/profit is someone taking during trades.

All we do is trying to deliver the SAaS product.

Scam projects have intentions to take profit and runaway.
Where do you see our profit? Everything was distributed evenly, than swapped smoothly because it was needed.

We repeat: eGAS token is only representation of the project. There will be more real projects who will drop tokens using SAaS and it is only believe and community support that will move prices.

Read our whitepaper to understand all advantages of the Smart Airdrop method and obligation devs/user takes.
If you are still thinking we are scam - read this again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24936599

eGAS Team

This is a fair and clear statement from the team.
Although many people like to hear something different, this gives me confidence.

We are not dealing here with money wolves, but with programmers who want to make a good product.

For the doubters:
If you check everything about this project in detail, you will see that it is all correct and that the team is keeping its promises.

It would be nice if they came up with updates more often, but they have placed the responsibility fairly and clearly with the investors.

Personally, I think that this fact alone should be sufficient to allow the price to rise.

I also think that the price will be very high.
We had a flying start but now there are doubters because the team shows too little.

I would say, get used to this team and try to understand that their approach is actually positive ...

Activity: 61
Had to do a google search to finally get here... Twitter has been dormant for some time now and there's no group chat. I see this project as a rare gem but I need more assurance about the future of d project
fuck team!

Go play outside toddler.
Activity: 10
Devs are active very often, check facebook and twitter for proper informations.
fuck team!

You see that wrong.
The team has clearly stated in an earlier message that they are not directly concerned with the course of eGAS.
Instead, they focus entirely on the product: SAaS.
If that product comes onto the market, the price of eGAS will rise sharply.

You can call it a f*uck team, but in fact this is obviously a top team.
They do not focus on making quick money, but strictly on their product.
We should be happy with that.

And believe me, buy now eGAS, because at the first update we are definitely going over the highest course again ($ 0.032706 on December 13th)

And yes, it would be nice if the team shows up a bit more, but ok, we know that they are working hard on the product in the background.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I have been holding my free eGas since I have received the airdrop, but when I checked my balance today on MEW it was already gone, I checked if there was a transaction record where the tokens went but there was no record of any transaction transferred or withdrawn, Is there some update going on or any news why my eGas token was automatically gone without any trace.

I have a guess what happened. Probably you add a custom contract to your mew and mew disappeared it for some reason.

Check on etherscan or deltabalance to see your egas is still there or not.

I have been holding my free eGas since I have received the airdrop, but when I checked my balance today on MEW it was already gone, I checked if there was a transaction record where the tokens went but there was no record of any transaction transferred or withdrawn, I there some update going on or any news why my eGas token was automatically gone without any trace.

Hi,

I can only think of one explanation for that ...
The old tokens have disappeared ...

Have you added the new tokens in MEW?

- Click on add custum token
- Enter this contract number: 0xb53A96bcBdD9CF78dfF20BAB6C2be7bAec8f00f8
- The symbol is: eGAS (not EGAS)
- Decimals are: 8

Then your tokens have to appear ...

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb53a96bcbdd9cf78dff20bab6c2be7baec8f00f8
Pages:
Jump to: