Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 17. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just bought 33,000 of these things! ETHGAS will be revolutionary technology when it comes out sometime in 2018. It could easily do what $GAS did. From $1.77 July 2017 to $34.59 today. I see eGAS easily reaching a market cap of $100 million+ if it goes on other exchanges. My predicted price for May 2018 is $5 - $7 easy.

God Bless and Happy New Years

~ Romana Financials
Activity: 382
Merit: 10
Hi, I just added ethlend transaction from binance to cointracking but it doesn't appear to the dashboard however it appears as others in the summary page
Activity: 102
Can't wait for the news!!
Activity: 866
at the beginning of the year what's the next dev plan Huh because I see telegram still closed .. is there something that will make the price go up ??...
Activity: 168
$eGAS team wish you Happy New Year, prosperity and endless opportunities!
We have been working hard over our $eGAS SAaS platform and already have few potential candidates for the first SAaS distributions.
We will announce new partnerships after holidays!
SMARTONE will be special for the community as it will represent our old friend business related to crypto.
All details after holidays.
Have a good and nice holidays!

Yeah, Happy New Year to you guys too... quick question: What in God's name is going on with your White Paper??? Did you seriously post this thing? It has "DRAFT" on it, and most of the content is not filled in. Jesus H. Christ! If you submitted this as a Middle School class paper, you'd receive a massive "F" as a letter grade. If I'm missing something please let me know. I'll eat my own ****.

Link: http://www.ethgas.stream/eGASwhitepaper.pdf

I clicked on this and cancelled my buy order on EtherDelta after I saw it. Totally willing to take a chance on a project... but c'mon. You're asking people not to invest with that level of slacking off. Like, who on the team looked at that and decided, "Yeah, this looks good enough. Just post this."  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hey,

I understand your first reaction.
It is funny how people can look at it differently ...

I see it very differently as you.
This is not a pep talk, but just how I think about it ...

These are a few programmers with a good idea.
They want to put their product (SAaS) on the market, and they work on that.
In the meantime they have done tests with eGAS.
There were errors in the first instance and they solved that correctly.

They have honestly said that the course of eGAS is not their priority, but their product does.
That product will increase the price of eGAS.

They also do not give priority to their whitepaper and the website.
The basic idea is clear, the product must be ready, the rest will come.

The fact that you have the guts to put a draft version of your whitepaper online gives me confidence.
And in addition, this team never asked for money, there was no ICO sale.
Furthermore, they have fulfilled all their agreements so far.

And let's face it ... There are wonderful projects with the most beautiful websites and dazzling whitepapers that sell ICOs and then steal your money.
The simple approach of this team, the honesty and the clarity give me confidence.

Again, this is not a pep talk, but I absolutely believe that we will soon be on the old top of $ 0.03, because the team will put a useful product on the market.

I am not fooled by beautiful whitepapers and nice talk.
There are no nice talks here, only good plans that are really worked out.
A simple and honest approach.
I keep believing in it.

+1. One should not forget that English language is not the first language of most devs here. I prefer to have a reliable and commited dev than unreliable error free grammar writer.
Activity: 266
i recive tocken
real project
Activity: 102
The honesty is what is selling this coin right now. They could have easily pumped this to the moon with a fake update etc but they didnt.

Egas will go far top 100 I think by March/ April time
Activity: 144
We have been working hard over our $eGAS SAaS platform and already have few potential candidates for the first SAaS distributions.
SMARTONE will be special for the community as it will represent our old friend business related to crypto.

Yeah, Happy New Year to you guys too... quick question: What in God's name is going on with your White Paper??? Did you seriously post this thing? It has "DRAFT" on it, and most of the content is not filled in. Jesus H. Christ! If you submitted this as a Middle School class paper, you'd receive a massive "F" as a letter grade. If I'm missing something please let me know. I'll eat my own ****.

I clicked on this and cancelled my buy order on EtherDelta after I saw it. Totally willing to take a chance on a project... but c'mon. You're asking people not to invest with that level of slacking off. Like, who on the team looked at that and decided, "Yeah, this looks good enough. Just post this."  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hey,

I understand your first reaction.
It is funny how people can look at it differently ...

I see it very differently as you.
This is not a pep talk, but just how I think about it ...

These are a few programmers with a good idea.
They want to put their product (SAaS) on the market, and they work on that.
In the meantime they have done tests with eGAS.
There were errors in the first instance and they solved that correctly.

They have honestly said that the course of eGAS is not their priority, but their product does.
That product will increase the price of eGAS.

They also do not give priority to their whitepaper and the website.
The basic idea is clear, the product must be ready, the rest will come.

The fact that you have the guts to put a draft version of your whitepaper online gives me confidence.
And in addition, this team never asked for money, there was no ICO sale.
Furthermore, they have fulfilled all their agreements so far.

And let's face it ... There are wonderful projects with the most beautiful websites and dazzling whitepapers that sell ICOs and then steal your money.
The simple approach of this team, the honesty and the clarity give me confidence.

Again, this is not a pep talk, but I absolutely believe that we will soon be on the old top of $ 0.03, because the team will put a useful product on the market.

I am not fooled by beautiful whitepapers and nice talk.
There are no nice talks here, only good plans that are really worked out.
A simple and honest approach.
I keep believing in it.
Activity: 1

I clicked on this and cancelled my buy order on EtherDelta after I saw it. Totally willing to take a chance on a project... but c'mon. You're asking people not to invest with that level of slacking off. Like, who on the team looked at that and decided, "Yeah, this looks good enough. Just post this."  Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Hello, dev,

I donated more than 0.10 eth start of the project.It was saying i was automatically joining all the next contracts. So is it still aplying?
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
eGas dev has shown their obligation
they have shown that they are commitment to this project ( for whatever reason it is)
hope they continue in 2018 and we see more innovation on their SAaS project
Hey team,

Thanks for this update.
The price of eGAS will now quickly go over the old top of $0.03.

I would also like to make an urgent request to you.

You have clearly stated that you do not want to be responsible for the course of eGAS.
This is good news for me, but many investors do not understand that.

I understand your motivation but there is also another side.

We as investors ensure that the price of eGAS rises, and that gives ETHGAS more attention.
We therefore indirectly promote your product.

It would be reasonable if you more often give a sign of life, even if only a few small updates.

Thanks!

UPDATE:
Another question (or proposal):

Are there any plans to develop more software under the "ETHGAS" brand?
I have experience as a copywriter and I see ETHGAS as a strong, comprehensive brand.
The logo is powerful and the name is good.
Such plans could make ETHGAS much bigger, and that is good for the eGAS token.
Activity: 33
So glad I didn't sell and stuck to it! Happy new year!
Activity: 56
Activity: 28
Activity: 68
when is the coin swap?
Activity: 27
Starting to look bad, telegram still not open to create a community, no news, just enjoying vacation and posting story on instagram.

A lot of 'egas' on instagram...
Use your brain...
That is of course not the eGAS team ...

I have done research from the beginning.
I have never been able to find anything that indicates scam.

The team simply does not act like scammers.

There have been many shizophrenic or just stupid comments on this forum.
Just ignore that and wait.
The team has so far kept all agreements and they have been honest and clear.
They have been quiet for 17 days now ...
We do not like that, but that is not special.
They have a life, and they have more to do.

I now offer 0.000002 ETH on Etherdelta.
If you are panicking, sell to me.

Thanks.

Thanks for the advice dude, gonna find a brain and i'll be right back !
Nice research btw if you weren't able to find them on any social network, well done.
Starting to look bad, telegram still not open to create a community, no news, just enjoying vacation and posting story on instagram.

A lot of 'egas' on instagram...
Use your brain...
That is of course not the eGAS team ...

I have done research from the beginning.
I have never been able to find anything that indicates scam.

The team simply does not act like scammers.

There have been many shizophrenic or just stupid comments on this forum.
Just ignore that and wait.
The team has so far kept all agreements and they have been honest and clear.
They have been quiet for 17 days now ...
We do not like that, but that is not special.
They have a life, and they have more to do.

I now offer 0.000002 ETH on Etherdelta.
If you are panicking, sell to me.

Thanks.
Good project..,.. and good job
Great team
Wish you good luck

Who are you?
You talk about a 'good project' and a 'good team' while the course has collapsed completely.

We stood at $ 0.03.
Now we are at $ 0.002220 (-79.40%).

Why do you call this a good project, right now?
The team has been quiet for 17 days.

As everyone in my previous reports can see, I was very positive about this project.
I am now going to doubt, but I am waiting until the end of January.

In fact, at this moment I have already lost all my money in this project.
I doubt, but I still do not see how this could be a scam.
This project has nothing that would benefit a scammer.
Yes, maybe when it comes to children who are happy with a few dollars.
But there is too much effort in this project, and scammers would also make more effort to drive up the price.

Like I said, I wait until the end of January.
In addition, I have already lost all my money at the moment, but I am going to buy more on this course.
Besides the loss I already have, I can still miss something.

I just do not believe this project is dead, I'm assuming a real project, a real team and a big price increase early next year.

If not, bad luck for me.
Other investments compensate for that.

(I quote myself..)

I still can not find a reason not to rely on this project.
I also invested a lot in Chainlink.
The developer of it has never shown itself for months.
Yet people kept trust.

Now at eGAS, with a flying start, and a fair and clear team and a nice project, everyone gets panicked.

Why?
Because the team has not said anything for 17 days.

So what?
They have clearly said that they are not occupied with the price of eGAS and that their product, SAaS, will come on the market early 2018, at least, a first demo.

That is their priority.

I am now going to buy 150k eGAS extra at this low price.
I am not afraid to lose anything.
I may be naïve, but I continue to believe in it.
Activity: 33

Who is posting a story on insta?
Pages:
Jump to: