Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 18. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Starting to look bad, telegram still not open to create a community, no news, just enjoying vacation and posting story on instagram.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
Good project..,.. and good job
Great team
Wish you good luck
dont want to defend this project, but first of all, as much as i have read here, this project is just an introduction to a bigger project, it might be good if we read about them before making comments, also about price if you take some time and have a look on market, you will see all coins and tokens in red zone
about silence of this team (i don't know exactly) and also other team, it can be a simple reason, New Year, Holidays

even though you are not satisfied about this project, but you are still believe in something here and that is what a real project needs, i really liked your optimism and wish you success with supporting eGas and wish they appreciate your support
Activity: 144
Great team
Wish you good luck

Who are you?
You talk about a 'good project' and a 'good team' while the course has collapsed completely.

We stood at $ 0.03.
Now we are at $ 0.002220 (-79.40%).

Why do you call this a good project, right now?
The team has been quiet for 17 days.

As everyone in my previous reports can see, I was very positive about this project.
I am now going to doubt, but I am waiting until the end of January.

In fact, at this moment I have already lost all my money in this project.
I doubt, but I still do not see how this could be a scam.
This project has nothing that would benefit a scammer.
Yes, maybe when it comes to children who are happy with a few dollars.
But there is too much effort in this project, and scammers would also make more effort to drive up the price.

Like I said, I wait until the end of January.
In addition, I have already lost all my money at the moment, but I am going to buy more on this course.
Besides the loss I already have, I can still miss something.

I just do not believe this project is dead, I'm assuming a real project, a real team and a big price increase early next year.

If not, bad luck for me.
Other investments compensate for that.
Activity: 34
Great team
Wish you good luck
Activity: 76
Hello team ...
Egas need more power and more new exchanges
Waiting more updates and more good news
Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 10
Not the same at all, just do a whois.
And there is a lot of info avaible on the eGas dev if you know how to search.

http://www.exchangen.com/
https://www.ethereumgold.info/
http://www.ethgas.stream/   
http://www.ethereumlite.org/

these project come same hand
there is a code problem in all (swap)
none of the projects are team
all of the projects are close at the same time
the design is close to each other
he will leave the project after a short time
we are not stupid

yeap. they all entered the market in October.
the total supply of all coins is low. ( max 10 million ).
startling ! and only in etherdelta market..

Like all of this points there is another problem here is that the description of Ethereumlite wich was a big scam is pratically the same as yours they said : No ICO for they product just like you said here and they said that they will be transparent with community. Or maybe its a coincidence ?

The eGas team said they will not show their ID cause "lack of relugation", but you guys are able to show on your website a phone number and an adress wich is 440 Collins Street , Victoria 3000, Australia. If this is not a fake adress i dont see any reason why you guys are not showing yourselves.

On the roadmap you said that in November 2017 "eGAS token hit Exchanges" and yet we have only one exchange Etherdelta. The exchange has been HACKED approximately one week ago. Etherdelta wich is decentralized is far from being insecure but we need more diversity where to trade eGas token to avoid that kind of problems.

I'm not here to FUD or something else, i'm here because if we all think that ethgas team is a serious team with a serious project we need serious answers.

We all know that the potential marketcap of eGas is huge if we are dealing with a professional team here but if you are what you claim to be and want to be considered like professionals you have to act like it. Like it was said before in this topic just the fact that theres regular news on the forum and others social medias from the teamdev can increase the value of the token and like it has been said on your roadmap about eGas token : "November 17 his value will increase rapidly".

So what are we waiting for ?
Activity: 102
Dr Lambo tweeted about eGAS yesterday ...
https://twitter.com/dr_hodes/status/945226285323866114

That is good news, eGAS is receiving more and more attention.
Let's hope that the team comes up with news soon!

Great news! Can't wait for Next week! 2018 Please give us the good news!! Cheesy Cheesy
Dr Lambo tweeted about eGAS yesterday ...
https://twitter.com/dr_hodes/status/945226285323866114

That is good news, eGAS is receiving more and more attention.
Let's hope that the team comes up with news soon!
Activity: 68
like the concept
like ur roadmap
waiting for saas deployment
@cryptovagas
surely dev activity can help bumps
look at hat, with only dev posts and announcements about the project or what he wants to do, he could get his project really to the moon while there is still no news about project itself, only rumors and pep talks,

eGas dev has to follow the successful projects steps, if he is serious about that
What would the point in dev hiding do? If they wanted to scam people they could have done and pumped it up earlier, made fake images and all sorts. Please be patient, these days people want coins to just moon and never come back. 

Indeed...

This project has absolutely nothing that could benefit a scammer.
People get panicked because the team is silent for two weeks ...
But this team are people with a full-time job in IT, and they have more to do than look at forums ...
A single update every now and then would be nice, but they also honestly said that the course of eGAS does not have a priority for them.

They are simple and clear;
There must be a good and unique product (SAaS) on the market at the beginning of 2018.
I believe in that, and I definitely do not sell.

As far as I am concerned, there is no reason for FUD.
Hold on, and wait until at least the end of January ...
And as I said earlier, if nothing happened at the end of January, I will forget this project.
I hope not, because I feel good about it.

At the first update we go directly over the old top of $ 0.03, I really do not doubt that ...
What would the point in dev hiding do? If they wanted to scam people they could have done and pumped it up earlier, made fake images and all sorts. Please be patient, these days people want coins to just moon and never come back. 
Activity: 38
Keep selling with those weak hands! Once January comes I hope whoever sold regrets it hahaha

IS Dev really doing hiding game. but i also think this coin is legit and will come back to life.
Keep selling with those weak hands! Once January comes I hope whoever sold regrets it hahaha
I did some research.
I can not find a connection between ETHGAS and Monkey.

ETHGAS has no connection with this.
I see this remark as an almost schizophrenic conclusion.

we hope so, egas was fun on start, but lately had been slammed down, waiting to see what dev will do about recent situations

Anyway;
Ethgas is not a scam.
The whole concept has nothing that would benefit a scammer.

The team has clearly and honestly stated that the price of the token is not a priority for them, and that the responsibility lies with the investors.
They want to put a good product on the market, that's their interest.

Yet it would be nice if they give a sign of life.
Because we wait for updates, people become uncertain and the price drops.

I still believe in it until the end of January.
In that month the first demo of SAaS should appear.

If there are no updates at the end of January, I will forget this project.
For now I keep waiting.

Because one thing is certain;
If the team comes with an update, the price will immediately go over the old top of $0.03

Activity: 10
Good project ETHGAS with interesting concept. The bounty campaign when you start counting the stakes? Good luck and I hope to see more news!
@cryptovagas
I did some research.
I can not find a connection between ETHGAS and Monkey.

ETHGAS has no connection with this.
I see this remark as an almost schizophrenic conclusion.

we hope so, egas was fun on start, but lately had been slammed down, waiting to see what dev will do about recent situations
Some good news, development is going on...
See code on github..

//FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY. DO NOT USE IN PRODUCTION
//SAaS Smart Airdrop contract in development
//rev 0.3a
//11.12.2017
Activity: 322
What are the conditions for obtaining bonus tokens with SMART AIRDROP?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Any new going on ? which exchanges you are going to list next ?
Pages:
Jump to: