Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 77. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It is necessary not to lose your head and remember that at any time you can lose all the money:)
gambling is a dangerous thing ... you can easily lose your head and lose everything you have ... There are more than enough examples. However, this does not mean that the game industry is evil.
but, I am sure that you know many examples of how people got rich thanks to gambling.
Or such cases, when they gave the latter from their pockets, and there are many of them, in this area you need to be able to stop in time.
Activity: 182
It is necessary not to lose your head and remember that at any time you can lose all the money:)
gambling is a dangerous thing ... you can easily lose your head and lose everything you have ... There are more than enough examples. However, this does not mean that the game industry is evil.
but, I am sure that you know many examples of how people got rich thanks to gambling.
Activity: 112
I read the description and as I understand it, this project will not be just a game ... it is planned as a service platform for various games. Sounds great!
You're Right, it's a platform. Moreover, on this platform will be placed as their own games and applications from the developers of the GoldenFever project, and applications and games from third-party developers.
Roughly speaking, this is a platform where each game project can offer its placements on your platform, of course, for payment
Activity: 60
About the team there is information only in LinkedIn, and it is very little. Provide more information. Are there pages in other social networks?

Ect i don't use any other media except Instagram and LinkedIn
Maybe a bit later we would give more social networks to community)

Just just interested to know about you a little more information than it is now, it will be useful to read
You can already see that this is a professional team. now it's better to look at the project development.
I can argue about professionalism, it can be confirmed when there really is a strong advertisement and there are many who will find out about the project
Activity: 140
About the team there is information only in LinkedIn, and it is very little. Provide more information. Are there pages in other social networks?

Just just interested to know about you a little more information than it is now, it will be useful to read
You can already see that this is a professional team. now it's better to look at the project development.
Activity: 179

Activity: 210
But before you engage in such development, you need to completely make a platform and then move on to another plan, since a mobile application is expensive
It seems to me that the development of a mobile application is very important for today's projects. Most people use a mobile phone more often than a personal computer.
Activity: 182
And yet I want to understand the focus of the GoldenFever project: will it be gambling or arcades and casual games?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I read the description and as I understand it, this project will not be just a game ... it is planned as a service platform for various games. Sounds great!
You're Right, it's a platform. Moreover, on this platform will be placed as their own games and applications from the developers of the GoldenFever project, and applications and games from third-party developers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

Hi there, want to ask.
As i see in your discord channel, you have
- no pre-sale.
- pre-mine is 100,000 GFR (1%).

My concern is :
- In gfr explorer, there's already have 24 MN online.
- GFR current supply is 104,280.3367

What i want to ask is :
If no pre-sale means no masternode online in networks.
If this 24 MN (online) purpose is only for maintaining network stability, when already hit market what will you do?

• Do you guys will keep hosting it?
  • If yes, what about it rewards? Do you will throw it to exchange (sell it) or will be burned?
  • If this 24 MN aim as pre-mine funds, your pre-mine target is only 100k GFR. what about these 4,280 (4 MN) left?

i'm asking this question coz i can't found about this information in gfr discord channel.
would you mind to give some explanation about my question?
Thank you
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
Welcome everyone if you guys have any questions feel free to ask.
Join discord stay updated  https://discord.gg/w54TsAC
copper member
Activity: 42
GoldenFever CEO

copper member
GoldenFever CEO
Do you have a planned exit of the coin to many exchanges? What is the timeline? Are there any negotiations with the exchanges?

All planned exchanges that u see in annauncement will be paid first week

Midex and Cryptobridge already payed.

copper member
GoldenFever CEO
Good morning Everyone!

Looking forward to start trading today at 3 PM  (+3GMT) on Midex

Also we payed listing fee for Cryptobridge!

Have a nice day!

Activity: 6
Hello, GFR has Masternodes! Welcome to list on nodeasy.com for more MN fans!
Merit: 2
Do you have a planned exit of the coin to many exchanges? What is the timeline? Are there any negotiations with the exchanges?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 333
Merit: 2
You are talking about a strong and experienced project team! Who are these people ? and what is their experience? name the projects in which they participated?
The team is fairly new, not to say that members of the team some well-known people.

And what are they known for, may I ask?
I for example do not know any-although I have been engaged in crypto currency for a long time.
Went into discord-sits Constantine, Vladimir-says nothing,a regular set of words is a strong team,blah,blah,blah-nodes 20000$(dream).I think it will sell units and run away.
copper member
GoldenFever CEO
I wanted to find out if there is a photo in this project, let's say teams that work? it's interesting just to see who could develop this system
Yes, also bounty is a good way to advertise and attract the community to the project.
I want to participate in the GoldenFever bounty campaign, and will follow the news.

Yes we would star translation bounty soon
Pages:
Jump to: