Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 79. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
If the project is fully legal? Do you have certificates or something?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
If you have planned to conduct a bounty company, then approximately how many project tokens do you want to allocate from the total amount?
Usually, the bounty is allocated 4-7% of the total pool of tokens.
Activity: 60
If you have planned to conduct a bounty company, then approximately how many project tokens do you want to allocate from the total amount?
Activity: 252
What games are we talking about? Will it be gambling or arcade and other entertaining games? I am interested to know in which direction the GoldenFever project will develop.
Activity: 238
Will there be further support for games and wallets for mobile devices? I'm interested in the android device. This way you can reach even a larger audience.
I think the guys will make mobile apps in the future so that people can play anywhere in the world, it’s not always possible to carry a nootbook with them
Mobile applications today are used more often than their desktop versions. I saw statistics somewhere and it is about 40/60.
But before you engage in such development, you need to completely make a platform and then move on to another plan, since a mobile application is expensive
Activity: 126
I wanted to find out if there is a photo in this project, let's say teams that work? it's interesting just to see who could develop this system
Yes, also bounty is a good way to advertise and attract the community to the project.
I want to participate in the GoldenFever bounty campaign, and will follow the news.
There, a person asked about the team's photo, not about bounty, but it’s okay, I agree with the bounty, you can earn tokens for yourself, which you can then use on the platform or of course sell them
Tell me why everyone so often asks about photos of team members? Why do people need these photos? If the project is fraudsters, then they use other people's photos and everyone will be happy with the photos of strangers. I want to say that if they decide to deceive you, they will surely find a way to do it ... And if the team is honest people, that is, their photos or not, it doesn’t matter.
Activity: 210
Will there be further support for games and wallets for mobile devices? I'm interested in the android device. This way you can reach even a larger audience.
I think the guys will make mobile apps in the future so that people can play anywhere in the world, it’s not always possible to carry a nootbook with them
Mobile applications today are used more often than their desktop versions. I saw statistics somewhere and it is about 40/60.
Activity: 112

Is the project planning a bounty? I would also be happy to participate. I think it would be nice to be able to get tokens of this GoldenFever project.
The main thing is that this project could really win something, because now it is very difficult to believe when the market is full of projects.
Activity: 168
For what purposes do you use the coin GFR? Why her?
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Good project! Good luck to the team.
Activity: 210
Yes, also bounty is a good way to advertise and attract the community to the project.
I want to participate in the GoldenFever bounty campaign, and will follow the news.
Is the project planning a bounty? I would also be happy to participate. I think it would be nice to be able to get tokens of this GoldenFever project.
Above it was said that soon they will hold a bounty company, it means there will be a reward and everyone will be able to get tokens for themselves
Activity: 84
I wanted to find out if there is a photo in this project, let's say teams that work? it's interesting just to see who could develop this system
There, a person asked about the team's photo, not about bounty, but it’s okay, I agree with the bounty, you can earn tokens for yourself, which you can then use on the platform or of course sell them
Activity: 126
Activity: 168
russian translation reserved
got it bounty will start shortly follow our discord server
Bounty is a good reason to get free project tokens for minimal efforts in social networks by making posts
Activity: 179
In recent months, the number of gaming platforms on the blockchain has increased dramatically, is this niche so popular?

Gaming platforms are generally very popular, a great place to spend your leisure time.

Yes, and blockchain can improve this industry.
using security, reliability, anonymity and DECENTRALIZATION.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 140
Is there any information what specific games will be placed on the platform? I am interested to know what game genres will be presented in the GoldenFever?
the site has information: There are unlimited types of lotteries, which assures the engagement throughout time  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: