Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex) - page 10. (Read 98193 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 02, 2014, 03:46:20 PM
go back manipulate your course of sembrotoken Tongue
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 02, 2014, 11:55:58 AM
hahaha if i were fontas / ninjatrader i wouldnt need to post saying i want more sembr

ninjatrader should have got enough sembro by now right?

use your brain Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 02, 2014, 10:43:27 AM
glad thats like the 3rd post on the OP

OUR VISION
We want to grow crypto as an industry from the ground up.  Too many "outsiders" view it as a world of scam and corruption with no value. Our team at Sembro Development hopes to change that external viewpoint and produce quality products that enhance the crypto community.

"The ITO is being held on Bittrex as a safe escrow service."
all you have to do is check who did the logo who did the pump
..... ITO .....
welcome to school chumps
Activity: 133
December 02, 2014, 09:06:26 AM
Stop saying "fontas" the real fontas has no part in this. You guys are mentioning an imposter on Twitter

People know which Fontas it is. The 'real' fontas has been overshadowed by the 'fake' Fontas (NinjaTrader) for some time now. This has been general knowledge for a long time.

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
December 02, 2014, 08:29:22 AM
Stop saying "fontas" the real fontas has no part in this. You guys are mentioning an imposter on Twitter
December 02, 2014, 08:09:50 AM
sell me your sembro tokens

pm me ur offer

thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptotrader86-337725

nice try, fontas/ninjatrader or prometeus , look at his post: keycoin, util, halcyon, glyph and many other. All scams coins prometeus action.
Activity: 172
December 02, 2014, 07:45:30 AM
I back this coin. Sure they probably made some mistakes in marketing but seriously they have some great ideas. I was holding onto this coin for ages and I'm not surprised it rose in price. People just get too emotional when they loose money so don't get carried away by these negative posts. 
Activity: 88
December 02, 2014, 07:09:30 AM
lol. so many ignorant statements in so many ways. Happy fudding to everyone who is upset they did not hold and now wants to buy back in lower...

So you screw up the ITO by extending it causing an influx of buys past the original end time  (now we know those buys were you and fontas after you contacted him). Then you guys purposely crash the coins value and leave bitcointalk and go to twitter. Yea we followed you on twitter and you guys had like 3 tweets or so in over a months time. You guys lost investor trust and seriously screwed over your initial investors. Now you say its the investors fault for not holding after you provided zero reasons to hold.

This has to be one of the most obvious scam schemes in crypto as of late. Deliberately crash the coin, accumulate at 'dying' prices, followed by coming back to btctalk & hype it up while pumping. Too bad your involvement with one pf the most untrustworthy pumpers was revealed.

The only question is, who owns more SMBR? Fontas or the sembro devs?

Let them baghold and don't fall for this fake self-buying volume.
Activity: 65
December 02, 2014, 07:00:13 AM
sell me your sembro tokens

pm me ur offer

thanks
December 02, 2014, 06:13:20 AM
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
December 02, 2014, 05:19:39 AM
wow, this picture means a lot.

That first wallet with 85% of the coins is most likely the Bittrex wallet, means nothing really.

True. It also shows that you only need 200k coins or so to 51% attack the network if I am correct.

Other than that, this is one of the most pathetic coins I have seen. Let it nearly die to pick up coins for peanuts, not show up for a month, then all of a sudden come back right when it gets pumped, babble about some bumpy road nonsense, buy it from yourself to generate volume and lure people in, all the acts of a "legit" company.
Activity: 328
December 02, 2014, 04:41:08 AM

That first wallet with 85% of the coins is most likely the Bittrex wallet, means nothing really.
Activity: 328
December 02, 2014, 04:36:39 AM
December 02, 2014, 03:40:32 AM
Activity: 167
December 02, 2014, 03:31:39 AM

Activity: 73
December 02, 2014, 03:23:10 AM
lol. so many ignorant statements in so many ways. Happy fudding to everyone who is upset they did not hold and now wants to buy back in lower. Same tactics that were in place when it first went live.  Gotta love the accusations with zero proof.  The only proof is we have put the ITO funds into development and are actually producing products with set launch dates exactly as we mentioned in our plans.  This is why we do not bother staying active on this forum.
December 02, 2014, 02:56:44 AM

OUR VISION
We want to grow crypto as an industry from the ground up.  Too many "outsiders" view it as a world of scam and corruption with no value. Our team at Sembro Development hopes to change that external viewpoint and produce quality products that enhance the crypto community.

December 02, 2014, 02:27:38 AM
LMAO!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SembroDev doesnt post here since late October...over ONE MONTH! Then coincidentally is back in Bitcointalk the same day SMBR is pumping!?!? You ignore FUD for months then now you want to come back and defend your coin?? LMFAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOL. This is so damn obvious whats going on here I dont have to spell it out.

The reason the dev team & pump group dumped coins @ launch. The reason the devs stayed quiet and tactfully let it happen. The reason the devs are in plans with a shady pump group. Its all clear now.

'GUYS!! CMON LETS BUY ALL SEMBROTOKEN AT BITTREX! LOOK AT THAT PRICE SPREAD (6k buy vs 18k sell!!) WITH VIRTUALLY NO BUY SUPPORT! NATURAL GROWTH!!! MUST BE PUMP GROUP AND DEV TEAM TRADING WITH EACH OTHER!!! CMON LETS JOIN THE FUN AND BE RICH LIKE THE MIDDLE EASTERN OIL BILLIONAIRES!! BUY BUY BUY!! SEMBRO TO DA MOON!!!!'

PS: NinjaTrader/FontasePumps pls pump Bitcoin to $5000 per BTC pls ty.  Wink (tell dev not to dump before i sell first tho!  Angry  .. Oh wait, im sorry, you cant pump BTC like that coz u dont own 80% of the supply. Nevermind  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 255
December 02, 2014, 12:37:45 AM
I dare them to pump MWC
Activity: 167
December 02, 2014, 12:19:15 AM
Most coins are hold by dev team. They operate the show: set some sell order at high price and buy it themself. Just let you think some people are buying it and it's going to higher, like FC2. The same people, the same way. So happy trading, it will make you rich.
Pages:
Jump to: