Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex) - page 8. (Read 98193 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
December 22, 2014, 03:29:00 PM
and where is your product sembrotoken dev?

You mean this? http://sembrotax.com/home.html

Jewell, before you "attempt" to FUD (and please don't say you wasn't because you will only look like more a dick than you already do) how about you take your head out of your ass and LOOK on the companies website http://www.sembrodevelopment.com/ - http://www.sembrodevelopment.com/#!automated-bitcoin-accounting/c5lw where you can clearly see things listed with links to purchasing etc...

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 22, 2014, 03:05:09 PM
and where is your product sembrotoken dev?
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
December 20, 2014, 03:36:11 PM
Millionaires Club 47
December 20, 2014, 03:29:09 PM
Just asking.Can we mine Sembro or not???Is there any pool mining ?? Thanx
Millionaires Club 47
December 20, 2014, 03:25:44 PM
So...Where is that huge Announcement ???So far I don't see anything at exchange rate.Rather looks like empty promises.
Activity: 255
December 15, 2014, 01:39:39 PM
and the day of...
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 15, 2014, 01:32:14 AM
why's it so quiet here the day before release?
Activity: 462
December 14, 2014, 08:56:10 PM
lol

I THINK he meant is there a pump group behind the price rise...
Personally, from what I've read, the only attempted "pump group" was Ninja Trader (aka scamming cu*t) and he tried to work with Sembro and Sembro basically told him to no...
Also from what I read, it sounds like NT has already taken his exit from the coin, if you read between the lines, he said somewhere earlier that you "had to have your sales in the books to profit", I read this as "I had my sales pre-set and took profit".

Either way, I don't believe there is a pump group behind this and certainly don't believe there's any form of trading bot at work either. I think its just people who are looking at Sembro and thinking about Sembro Tax program that they are releasing and the fact that they are still around... At least thats why I've bought more Smiley

A new 240,000 token address popped up on the rich list recently.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/smbr/address.dws?230.htm

That was about the amount that NT claimed to have acquired.

Even if it's not him, it's a nice sign that someone has decided to take 10% of the supply off the exchange.
Activity: 328
December 14, 2014, 12:14:45 PM
guys, but there was a pump group back the pump?

WTF are you talking about?

If you require a comprehensible answer, use comprehensible language.

lol

I THINK he meant is there a pump group behind the price rise...
Personally, from what I've read, the only attempted "pump group" was Ninja Trader (aka scamming cu*t) and he tried to work with Sembro and Sembro basically told him to no...
Also from what I read, it sounds like NT has already taken his exit from the coin, if you read between the lines, he said somewhere earlier that you "had to have your sales in the books to profit", I read this as "I had my sales pre-set and took profit".

Either way, I don't believe there is a pump group behind this and certainly don't believe there's any form of trading bot at work either. I think its just people who are looking at Sembro and thinking about Sembro Tax program that they are releasing and the fact that they are still around... At least thats why I've bought more Smiley
December 14, 2014, 11:29:32 AM

WTF are you talking about?

If you require a comprehensible answer, use comprehensible language.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 14, 2014, 09:02:24 AM
Merit: 500
December 13, 2014, 05:22:11 AM
i can also show you the same chats as M1SHO as i have them all saved in my skype, btw i was a private member of ninja traders group i paid a 5 btc membership, only for NT to leave the chat and contact nobody and steal around 35 of crypto traders hard earned btc alltogether!! scammer is the only word for this guy hes a complete joke.

Scammer or not, buying SMBR last week has been really paying off.

Gotta take advantage of the situation bro!  Wink

I don't think so, it was fake transactions. They have 70-90% ammount of their gorup.
December 11, 2014, 12:34:41 PM
Literally no one cares about your trials and tribulations with NinjaTrader here. I'm sorry if working with him didn't pan out for you, but take it elsewhere. It's not relevant here.

Exactly. Everybody shut the hell up about NinjaTrader already. We're here to trade & make money!!
December 11, 2014, 12:14:55 PM
Literally no one cares about your trials and tribulations with NinjaTrader here. I'm sorry if working with him didn't pan out for you, but take it elsewhere. It's not relevant here.
Activity: 36
December 11, 2014, 11:35:21 AM
yeah no doubt about smbr taking off good news for everyone who bought early enough, still doesnt hide the fact that this guy (ninjatrader) is a complete bellend and has no shame in ripping people off i couldnt care if the guy dropped dead of a horrible death in all honesty he fucking deserves it! Smiley
December 11, 2014, 06:31:11 AM
i can also show you the same chats as M1SHO as i have them all saved in my skype, btw i was a private member of ninja traders group i paid a 5 btc membership, only for NT to leave the chat and contact nobody and steal around 35 of crypto traders hard earned btc alltogether!! scammer is the only word for this guy hes a complete joke.

Scammer or not, buying SMBR last week has been really paying off.

Gotta take advantage of the situation bro!  Wink
Activity: 36
December 11, 2014, 06:30:01 AM
Activity: 258
December 10, 2014, 04:28:00 PM
@infinitechaos - i say i am sry to post this here , buy anyway what is bad for all the crypto is also bad for Sembro Token  !

Here is smth interesting for this community  -  wish good luck to the project , it have a honest team - NT try to P&D  Sembro but get refused :

To
Me
Oct 13 at 3:12 PM
Hey,

We may be on different pages. This process is by no means intended for a pump and dump or get rich quick concept.  It is a crowdfunding method to gain funding for our company and we are trying to abide by all current legal rulings and regulations to avoid and future conflicts with a governming body.  I was told by my legal advisor that I should not have offered a commission for helping raise capital through the process so I have to take back that offer so we stay legally-sound. I am open to working together on a promotional level and what you do with coins you purchase is entirely up to you.  Hope this all makes sense and you understand. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Best,
Ian
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Click to reply all
[10/14/2014 4:59:22 ] NinjaTrader: guy seems to really wanna build a good crypto project and not a pump and dump

This is SKYPE chat in NT "private " room  - if anyone want i can show it here in screen mode .
So wish you best guys  /have some SMBR myself / .

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 10, 2014, 04:05:25 PM
Gearing up for our launch of SembroTax, our dedicated bitcoin accounting and tax tracking software for businesses and individuals, which is set to launch Dec. 15th under http://sembrotax.com/. Press releases will be going out to media outlets by early tomorrow.
December 08, 2014, 09:54:00 PM
Ninja Trader - you are like a hemorrhoid to the crypto - community !

It must be cut asap !

Otherwise you will bring a lot more damage and pain to it ! 

Sry SMBR community for posting this here - i can give like 128436143245 proofs , but not the proper place.
Anyway AWARE of  this scammer !

Umm, hello? Earth to ignoramus, earth to ignoramus.

This is not the Ninja Trader thread. SMBR has nothing to do with Ninja Trader.

Take your quibbles elsewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: