Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex) - page 23. (Read 98193 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
October 26, 2014, 04:29:18 AM
Putting a buy wall up at ITO price now would be the worst idea, because too many people have been buying under the ITO price and will simply dump their coins into the wall, my advice is to find another way, perhaps speak to Trex, ask them to provide (or to contact directly) the users who actually purchased in the ITO and sort out some form of refunds for those who are interested AND who have not already dumped their coins.

Lets face it, people buy into a coin to make profit, those with weak hands who have already dumped their coins have shot themselves in the foot by doing so because those are the people who have pushed the price down (Since NO ONE ELSE HAD COINS TO SELL).

Too many people here read and take the FUD for truth, its FUD people, FUD EVERYWHERE... Just shut the FUD up...

Anyway, my 2 cents, I'm buying more and holding long because I know Sembro will pull through on this, but I highly advise against any form of buy-wall at ITO price.

On another note; Trex made the decision for when ITO should end, Trex accepted the extra BTC after ITO was said it should end (misleadingly by the Devs, be it mistake or intentional no one can be certain).
Someone earlier said that "Of course you only received 1 refund request after saying you would put up a buy wall at 42 BTC at ITO price"...NO not of course, if anyone here actually read the posts properly Sembro said they would "Put up a buy wall, based on public response" - Well if there was only ONE person who bothered to respond then of course they are going to take that as peoples acceptance to see where it goes.

Here's how I see things;

People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin does well > People who didn't buy in FUD to try to get price down to buy more then all of a sudden support coin until it goes back up...
Or
People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin doesn't do well (usually because of FUD from those who didn't buy in and regret it) > People who did buy in cry like little pussies and whine about refunds... suck it up people, if you bought in, hold for more than 24 fucking hours and stop the fud, support the coin you have invested in and see what happens for once, not every coin you invest in is going to go x10 overnight...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2014, 04:12:43 AM
We will have the funds from Bittrex by tomorrow and then we will work to satisfy all early investors. Please just wait until tomorrow and we will resolve all issues!

Will they release all the funds?

yeah ... all the rules are meet after fixing the chain ... Sembro Development will get the Funds in matter of hours i think ...

i have contacted Richie and Ryan on IRC for communcating with Sembro Development for the matter of investors and the 42 BTC wall
Activity: 311
October 26, 2014, 02:32:01 AM
We will have the funds from Bittrex by tomorrow and then we will work to satisfy all early investors. Please just wait until tomorrow and we will resolve all issues!

Will they release all the funds?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
October 26, 2014, 02:25:42 AM
If Bittrex does release the funds to Sembro devs, its game over.

Activity: 73
October 26, 2014, 12:58:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 882
October 26, 2014, 12:53:44 AM
Here is my story: bought at the "end" or this ICO because of the really small amount of coins at this moment. Come back after 3-4 days, devs accepted like 80 btc more in the ICO loll there is a big difference !!! So sad of this.
October 26, 2014, 12:15:08 AM
Source Code, windows wallet, linux wallet, and osx wallet have been updated. Also use node 198.144.184.175 and 162.144.120.222 
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 25, 2014, 11:54:28 PM
Windows wallet has been updated.

Great

We can communicate with Bittrex, let them help you set up 42 BTC to buy wall.

yeah that would be great Sembro Development could communicate with bittrex for that
October 25, 2014, 11:28:22 PM
Windows wallet has been updated.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 25, 2014, 09:56:28 PM
And just another scam that takes advantage of the sales volume of Bittrex.
The entire project plan and baseless
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
October 25, 2014, 09:49:07 PM
We're going to rollback the blockchain back into pow. So we have a few hours to get wallets staking and the transition into pos goes smoothly this time. Then Bittrex will release the btc to us, and then we can set buy walls. Everything will be resolved today.

We all know you wont put buy walls when you will received BTC

Thanks for the support...

So let's see.

You violate the ITO terms and get trading happening before you should have since you didn't have the BTC to put up a buy wall.

Now you'll put up buy walls so that people that bought < ITO price can dump into it like crazy once again screwing over the ITO people.

Does anyone in your organization have any brain cells at all? This is just one incompetent decision after another.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 25, 2014, 09:36:05 PM
Thats absolutely true. You can simply ask bittrex to put the buy wall for you. This way the investors will be happy, else there is always a risk you running away with the funds. You can also, just be saying that you will put the wall, because you want bittrex to send you the funds fast.
Activity: 308
October 25, 2014, 09:06:04 PM
Probably same scam dev blacktoken/darkdoken, be careful.
October 25, 2014, 05:06:11 PM
Code has been updated. Recompiling wallets now and then we will get the blockchain unfrozen
legendary
Activity: 1148
October 25, 2014, 02:57:00 PM
We have everything under control. Please be patient. First thing we have to fix the blockchain and then we will help investors out.

Thanks for that. we have a responsible dev.
October 25, 2014, 01:48:58 PM
We have everything under control. Please be patient. First thing we have to fix the blockchain and then we will help investors out.
Activity: 490
October 25, 2014, 01:45:08 PM
I don't want people to see the SMBR is a fraud or a joke, please keep your promise.
Please be kind to your investors,Especially in the early investors.
Activity: 490
October 25, 2014, 01:39:33 PM
October 25, 2014, 01:27:43 PM
We're going to rollback the blockchain back into pow. So we have a few hours to get wallets staking and the transition into pos goes smoothly this time. Then Bittrex will release the btc to us, and then we can set buy walls. Everything will be resolved today.

Thanks for the support...
legendary
Activity: 882
October 25, 2014, 01:25:27 PM

Pages:
Jump to: