Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex) - page 26. (Read 98193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
October 24, 2014, 06:17:02 PM
Put a fuckn buy wall for investor who lost money !!!

You don't call people who dumped their investment within the first 24 hours of trading investors.  You call them kids who got scared from all the typical FUD.  Hopefully, they will learn after a few bad trades.

-tb- 
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
October 24, 2014, 05:43:41 PM
buy  wall?
ask bittrex Cool
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2014, 05:32:59 PM
Put a fuckn buy wall for investor who lost money !!!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 24, 2014, 04:53:30 PM
There are 2 types of people in this thread:

1. Fudders fudding to get cheaper coins.
2. Weak hand babies selling at a loss after a few days.

I don't know which is more ridiculous, but I can tell you who are not the smart ones and losing money lol

And you're one of the smart ones like the people who bought the $CRAIG ICO and still hold it, lol!
never trust ipo ico

ende!

of course not, I don't trust any of them, just trying to make a quick buck or cut losses even more quickly, if I had money for long term investment I'd look at all of this differently and I'd certainly not invest in coins like this at the ICO stage, I would want to come meet you in person, just like any start-up investor, which involves way more than what it takes to get some Asian POD.....
legendary
October 24, 2014, 04:48:12 PM

I don't know which is more ridiculous, but I can tell you who are not the smart ones and losing money lol

And you're one of the smart ones like the people who bought the $CRAIG ICO and still hold it, lol!
never trust ipo ico

ende!
October 24, 2014, 04:42:06 PM

legendary
October 24, 2014, 04:28:08 PM

3. scammers that run with your money?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
October 24, 2014, 04:21:47 PM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
GreenCoin
October 24, 2014, 04:07:58 PM
In the past Cluster Coin or some other coin has had the same issue, where the developer tried to run away, and didn't post. People, should ask bittrex to hold the funds and not release them until any developments are posted. If the developers fail to do so, then bittrex should use those BTC to buy back all the coins and avoid the clear scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 24, 2014, 04:06:52 PM
Just read the dev's latest post and it basically reads:

"Were a company. Price low? Too bad. Were a company. Investors mad? O well. Were a company. Follow me on Twitter! Hodl SMBR like Bitcoin for insane gains!"

I wouldnt put my faith in devs who would treat their initial investors like nothing by going AWOL ignoring the thread while watching the coin price drop from 4k sat to 1.6k sat. Then finally showing up with a slap to the face comment for investors. Yea guys, just screw over & ignore the people who invested in you. That's definitely a good first step.

Hell, even the VDO shitcoin dev at least didn't want to be THAT obvious on launch.
October 24, 2014, 04:00:55 PM
Please understand how the process works...we have not received the BTC from Bittrex yet, therefore no buy wall is placed. Second, we only received one refund request, so no need for a buy wall.  Third, investments don't make you rich overnight...If you keep trying to make a quick buck, chances are you are going to lose money in the long-run.  In general, pick a coin, stick with it, support it, and you will be amazed how much better your annual returns are.  On another note, we run a company. We cannot be on this forum 24/7. Please follow us on Twitter to stay up to date.  That will be our main source of updates and communication from now on.

That's total bullshit, if the price of an ICO crashes right after trading opens then that's bad news for anyone who bought the ICO, period.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 24, 2014, 03:57:12 PM
Buy wall won't be setup until all the whiners, complainers, crybabies - and all the other sad little individuals who live to talk shit on this forum have dumped there coins and sang their own praises about how right they were.  

Reading these forums lately is worse than listening to my 2 yr old cry for hours on end because I didn't put on the right episode of Barney.  And kind of like I have to constantly tell my older two, If you don't like what he's doing, be smart - use your brain - and walk away.

Wait - brains. THAT IS WHAT IS MISSING HERE!

I will have to say 100% Sembro free, so I am trying to figure out why I am posting here.  Besides the fact that I know where Ian is and what he is trying to accomplish right.  Where he should be is here listening to a bunch of lowlife pond scum and answering to their every whim instead of doing what real business men do.  Wait.....  Real Business?  People actually do things with their lives instead of staring at a computer screen?

If you want to have someone here posting to the forum constantly - dump your coins. If you are looking for a relationship, there is always Plenty O Fish.

I remember that day I dumped my Google stock because they didn't respond to me in the forum.....

Could we have said it better ?    NOPE          @NOPECoin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
October 24, 2014, 03:34:51 PM
Please understand how the process works...we have not received the BTC from Bittrex yet, therefore no buy wall is placed. Second, we only received one refund request, so no need for a buy wall.  Third, investments don't make you rich overnight...If you keep trying to make a quick buck, chances are you are going to lose money in the long-run.  In general, pick a coin, stick with it, support it, and you will be amazed how much better your annual returns are.  On another note, we run a company. We cannot be on this forum 24/7. Please follow us on Twitter to stay up to date.  That will be our main source of updates and communication from now on.

Sorry no offence man, but you should understand that people getting impatience if nobody of the dev team gives a statement for several hours after trading started and their investment goes down 50%. Especially in crypto with all that scamscoins moolah etc. And there was also no tweet from your twitter. Not a very professional start in my opinion  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 24, 2014, 03:28:57 PM
I thought that SEMBRO to investor and BTC to devs would be released at the same time?
How that works?
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
October 24, 2014, 03:01:08 PM

Can you add a like button?
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
October 24, 2014, 02:59:22 PM
Buy wall won't be setup until all the whiners, complainers, crybabies - and all the other sad little individuals who live to talk shit on this forum have dumped there coins and sang their own praises about how right they were.  

Reading these forums lately is worse than listening to my 2 yr old cry for hours on end because I didn't put on the right episode of Barney.  And kind of like I have to constantly tell my older two, If you don't like what he's doing, be smart - use your brain - and walk away.

Wait - brains. THAT IS WHAT IS MISSING HERE!

I will have to say 100% Sembro free, so I am trying to figure out why I am posting here.  Besides the fact that I know where Ian is and what he is trying to accomplish right.  Where he should be is here listening to a bunch of lowlife pond scum and answering to their every whim instead of doing what real business men do.  Wait.....  Real Business?  People actually do things with their lives instead of staring at a computer screen?

If you want to have someone here posting to the forum constantly - dump your coins. If you are looking for a relationship, there is always Plenty O Fish.

I remember that day I dumped my Google stock because they didn't respond to me in the forum.....
Activity: 73
October 24, 2014, 02:48:30 PM
Activity: 490
October 24, 2014, 02:30:39 PM

wow 4 people on dev team and not one saying anything Huh

why leave the people who trusted you to fend for themselves?

the least you could do is answer this fud and protect people's investments.

you might want to also get a self moderated thread, a necessity these days.

This is your update bro over 10 hrs ago :

Hey guys, We've spent the week meeting with entrepreneur organizations and gaining support. Looks like we are gearing up to expand exponentially over the next 6 months. The tipping point has been reached!

And this https://twitter.com/SembroDevelop/status/525562839680155649

Good luck getting any more news from now til November.

Devs are on their way on a 2 week vacation to Cancun with those 96 BTC from ITO.

They couldnt afford bahamas you need 200+ BTC for that even when the devs tried to hype up people on twitter to get to give them more free BTC.

This was also a red flag:
https://twitter.com/SembroDevelop/status/524014671788265472

"Probably". Of course they werent gonna do it.  Wink

Activity: 814
Merit: 258
October 24, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

wow 4 people on dev team and not one saying anything Huh

why leave the people who trusted you to fend for themselves?

the least you could do is answer this fud and protect people's investments.

you might want to also get a self moderated thread, a necessity these days.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
October 24, 2014, 01:52:34 PM

REMEMBER THAT THESE ARE THE DEVS WHO LEFT AND 1SAT COMING. REMEMBER THAT! SELL NOW!

Are you sure that these are the devs and not some random pictures found on the www?

Maybe bittrex will make a buywall like at clustercoin and you can pic up some dumps  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: