Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex) - page 33. (Read 98193 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
October 23, 2014, 02:17:37 AM
What does an ITO stand for?
And no offence, but the pictures of the founders seems to be cut out from random facebook pages. Can you do a POD or something?
they have done pod  http://cryptoasian.com/smbr-sembro-tokens/
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 23, 2014, 02:04:32 AM
And no offence, but the pictures of the founders seems to be cut out from random facebook pages. Can you do a POD or something?
Initial Token Offers.
In the op you have faces and names of the people behind the project.

Do we know the bittrex opening time for sembro?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
October 23, 2014, 01:54:40 AM
legendary
October 23, 2014, 01:37:26 AM
I'm waiting for coins' distribution on bittrex Smiley

Is it gonna happen today?? Smiley

I guess not lol.
yes they haven't even worked out how many coins each person will get yet mine still has just how much btc i spent.
Isn't the price around 5k?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
October 23, 2014, 01:11:43 AM

I guess not lol.
yes they haven't even worked out how many coins each person will get yet mine still has just how much btc i spent.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 23, 2014, 01:02:13 AM

I guess not lol.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 22, 2014, 04:29:38 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 280
October 22, 2014, 12:17:50 PM
legendary
October 22, 2014, 10:36:16 AM
It almost good for me, I thought they'll open it next monday...tomorrow we're going to see blood
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 22, 2014, 09:28:44 AM
Tomorrow you can exchange Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 22, 2014, 08:13:06 AM

How many SMBR 1 btc bought?  Smiley

if i remember right , the ICO price is 5500 satoshi .
October 22, 2014, 07:59:47 AM

How many SMBR 1 btc bought?  Smiley
October 22, 2014, 06:25:27 AM

Soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
October 22, 2014, 12:01:51 AM
http://www.sembrodevelopment.com/#!projects/cngp

BITCOIN EXPENSE TRACKER

In a simple one-time set up of wallet addresses, your financial reporting and accounting requirements are taken care of.  We have integrated blockchain technology to calculate cost basis, capital gains, unrealized gains, total spending, and total account value by individual account or a combined total.

VC FUNDAMENTALS

The first step to financial analysis tools for virtual currencies.  This news, research, and interactive platform allows users to obtain financial analytics of virtual coins that is not available anywhere else.  The goal is to build research-oriented crypto invesing rather than trading on news and hype.

COINDARTS

A fun, interactive game  where users can learn interesting facts about Bitcoin and win prizes paid out in real Bitcoin while doing so.

BITLOGIC

A mobile trading game available on Anroid and iOS devices that acts as a puzzle users must solve correctly in order to trade their way up to a Bitcoin.

BITCOIN ROULETTE

Classic American-style roulette with a virtual currency twist. Special betting options and payouts are available for betting on specific coin areas.  This game is available on Android and iOS-compatible devices.

SPRINKLERDASH

This game was our "tester" into the mobile gaming industry.  It currently does not have virtual currencies integrated into the theme but rest-assured, we are working on it.

Don't forget the first company to launch a small business accounting solution (approx. 2 weeks from launch)

very good! when are we expecting trading to open on the coin?

Bittrex as of now has everything they need to start the distribution process so I would say as early as tomorrow!

That's would be great
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
October 21, 2014, 10:23:16 PM

BITCOIN EXPENSE TRACKER

In a simple one-time set up of wallet addresses, your financial reporting and accounting requirements are taken care of.  We have integrated blockchain technology to calculate cost basis, capital gains, unrealized gains, total spending, and total account value by individual account or a combined total.

VC FUNDAMENTALS

The first step to financial analysis tools for virtual currencies.  This news, research, and interactive platform allows users to obtain financial analytics of virtual coins that is not available anywhere else.  The goal is to build research-oriented crypto invesing rather than trading on news and hype.

COINDARTS

A fun, interactive game  where users can learn interesting facts about Bitcoin and win prizes paid out in real Bitcoin while doing so.

BITLOGIC

A mobile trading game available on Anroid and iOS devices that acts as a puzzle users must solve correctly in order to trade their way up to a Bitcoin.

BITCOIN ROULETTE

Classic American-style roulette with a virtual currency twist. Special betting options and payouts are available for betting on specific coin areas.  This game is available on Android and iOS-compatible devices.

SPRINKLERDASH

This game was our "tester" into the mobile gaming industry.  It currently does not have virtual currencies integrated into the theme but rest-assured, we are working on it.

Don't forget the first company to launch a small business accounting solution (approx. 2 weeks from launch)

Bittrex as of now has everything they need to start the distribution process so I would say as early as tomorrow!
Activity: 100
October 21, 2014, 09:06:47 PM

BITCOIN EXPENSE TRACKER

VC FUNDAMENTALS

COINDARTS

BITLOGIC

BITCOIN ROULETTE

SPRINKLERDASH

Activity: 73
October 21, 2014, 07:32:48 PM

BITCOIN EXPENSE TRACKER

VC FUNDAMENTALS

COINDARTS

BITLOGIC

BITCOIN ROULETTE

SPRINKLERDASH

legendary
October 21, 2014, 07:21:50 PM

BITCOIN EXPENSE TRACKER

VC FUNDAMENTALS

COINDARTS

BITLOGIC

BITCOIN ROULETTE

SPRINKLERDASH

legendary
October 21, 2014, 07:08:21 PM
we have a real company behind this coin.

and this coin will be big later.
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
October 21, 2014, 03:58:28 PM
when will trading start
Pages:
Jump to: