Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex) - page 34. (Read 98193 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 21, 2014, 02:35:13 PM
can't wait till trading start
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
October 21, 2014, 02:31:20 PM
FUD everywhere, and only one refund ! ^^
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
October 21, 2014, 03:48:34 AM
Why we should wait escrow is released then we can start trading?Huh It doesn't make sense.

Its to ensure if the Devs don't come through (which would technically kill the coin) Bittrex would have the funds to refund everyone the ITO.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
October 21, 2014, 02:46:03 AM
4) Trading to go live by Wednesday night or Thursday, October 23rd  at the latest.

Seriously? Ok, so first you fuck up meeting the terms of the ITO regarding the ending period through pure incompetence setting up the true end time.  Do you even understand the terms of your own ITO?  Here's a couple points of what the Bittrex terms state.

* The ICO will run for 6 days starting October 13, 2014 and ending October 19, 2014
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* We will hold the funds in escrow for 7 days - at which time, we will release the funds.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ICO ends and escrow is released.

In other words, this coin cannot be traded until the 27th assuming you actually deliver what you're supposed to.

Get your shit together cause right now you're looking like unprofessional amateurs.

We are working with the dev team to meet the requested timeline.  Our escrow period has always been put in place to allow us to verify that all terms are met before releasing funds.   We extended it from our normal 3 days to 7 days because our team was traveling this week, but given the miscommunications we've had, we were willing to do whatever was necessary to help make things right.  Most of the time, three days is too long for you guys Wink

We are also working closely with the devs to process any refunds if requested.  So far, we have only received one ticket which we have forwarded to the developers.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Lol, all the bitching & only one ticket to Bittrex. Incompetent buyers, FUD, whatever you wanna call it, it's pretty obvious now.

like i said b4 all fud Tongue
no point in setting up a buy wall ( all that invested would invest any way ) they just want more coins for the money they invested Smiley ( GREED GREED GREED < )
+1 i agree but if your going to do this set the buy wall up at whatever price our coins turn out to be a piece 3200-4000 then set your wall 1-3 days anybody who wants out can get out. and whatever coins go in the buy wall get destroyed. any leftover btc after the time limit can go back to development.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
October 20, 2014, 11:38:32 PM
one more token...
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
October 20, 2014, 11:29:27 PM
Why we should wait escrow is released then we can start trading?Huh It doesn't make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1148
October 20, 2014, 11:26:40 PM
4) Trading to go live by Wednesday night or Thursday, October 23rd  at the latest.

Seriously? Ok, so first you fuck up meeting the terms of the ITO regarding the ending period through pure incompetence setting up the true end time.  Do you even understand the terms of your own ITO?  Here's a couple points of what the Bittrex terms state.

* The ICO will run for 6 days starting October 13, 2014 and ending October 19, 2014
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* We will hold the funds in escrow for 7 days - at which time, we will release the funds.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ICO ends and escrow is released.

In other words, this coin cannot be traded until the 27th assuming you actually deliver what you're supposed to.

Get your shit together cause right now you're looking like unprofessional amateurs.

We are working with the dev team to meet the requested timeline.  Our escrow period has always been put in place to allow us to verify that all terms are met before releasing funds.   We extended it from our normal 3 days to 7 days because our team was traveling this week, but given the miscommunications we've had, we were willing to do whatever was necessary to help make things right.  Most of the time, three days is too long for you guys Wink

We are also working closely with the devs to process any refunds if requested.  So far, we have only received one ticket which we have forwarded to the developers.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Thanks for the update.
will close watch this.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 20, 2014, 05:25:22 PM

thanks
richie@bittrex

+1 Thanks for the update.
Activity: 280
October 20, 2014, 04:47:13 PM

thanks
richie@bittrex

Lol, all the bitching & only one ticket to Bittrex. Incompetent buyers, FUD, whatever you wanna call it, it's pretty obvious now.

like i said b4 all fud Tongue
no point in setting up a buy wall ( all that invested would invest any way ) they just want more coins for the money they invested Smiley ( GREED GREED GREED < )
Activity: 446
October 20, 2014, 04:34:48 PM

thanks
richie@bittrex

Activity: 1022
October 20, 2014, 02:53:29 PM

thanks
richie@bittrex

Thanks for the update Richie
Activity: 937
October 20, 2014, 02:43:17 PM

thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
October 20, 2014, 01:30:00 PM
Devs are very kind to propose a refund, if it's not a token of trust I don't know what is it...

There are 110BTC raised for the ITO ? Not so bad, POS coins are currently a market cap of 300~400 BTC, so every investors can except a good ROI (even early days of launch).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
October 20, 2014, 01:24:30 PM
Are there really peeps who invested in this??? OMFG, this world is really going into madness. It has all the standards of a HYIP.
Activity: 73
October 20, 2014, 01:14:09 PM
Checked back in to see if this greedy dev somehow extended the ITO again. lol i guess he decided not to after losing a lot of investor trust.

hello. If i wish to buy in the IPO, can i still do it now? Will i get the same price with the initial investors?

Its over, but dont worry. There will be a huge dump when the market opens. Just set your buy orders below ITO price.

That 40+ BTC buy wall is gona last 10 mins. That's if this greedy incompetent dev even decides to put it up.

So sick of these idiotic dev cashgrab ICOs/IPOs/and now ITO.

Why does the price of ICO coins crashes everytime the market opens?

Usually, people dump and force people in to a panic sell, then the greedy little piggies pick up cheaper coins Smiley

Second theory, if a coin is actually crap people will sell off quickly to make the loss a small as possible.

Third theory, people are idiots and love to lose money. ( this one if my fave )

You are forgetting the most obvious reason - the dev and his little circle of friends bought the ipo themselves and get their BTC back. They're free to dump the coin to oblivion if they wish. The 'ipo' price isn't really applicable to them.

Once enough people get wind of this, then the panic sell ensues.

We did not buy more than 3btc ourselves. So this will not be an issue
Activity: 392
October 20, 2014, 11:35:41 AM
Checked back in to see if this greedy dev somehow extended the ITO again. lol i guess he decided not to after losing a lot of investor trust.

hello. If i wish to buy in the IPO, can i still do it now? Will i get the same price with the initial investors?

Its over, but dont worry. There will be a huge dump when the market opens. Just set your buy orders below ITO price.

That 40+ BTC buy wall is gona last 10 mins. That's if this greedy incompetent dev even decides to put it up.

So sick of these idiotic dev cashgrab ICOs/IPOs/and now ITO.

Why does the price of ICO coins crashes everytime the market opens?

Usually, people dump and force people in to a panic sell, then the greedy little piggies pick up cheaper coins Smiley

Second theory, if a coin is actually crap people will sell off quickly to make the loss a small as possible.

Third theory, people are idiots and love to lose money. ( this one if my fave )

You are forgetting the most obvious reason - the dev and his little circle of friends bought the ipo themselves and get their BTC back. They're free to dump the coin to oblivion if they wish. The 'ipo' price isn't really applicable to them.

Once enough people get wind of this, then the panic sell ensues.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
October 20, 2014, 11:31:21 AM
We were only fudding so less people would buy in
thanks
Activity: 100
October 20, 2014, 10:59:16 AM
Pretty sure we have had very open communication and have mentioned we will resolve any issues from unhappy buyers (especially early ones) multiple times, yet we have not received one email asking for a refund as mentioned in the top of this thread and tweeted about several times...We're here to help now, and no one has reached out to us personally, only complained via social media.  Please follow the instructions to claim a refund if you are unhappy and we will get it processed for you!

Just goes to show they are all mouth, crying about refunds yet when it is offered none want to take up the option. They would rather spread FUD hoping to pick up more cheaper coins when the market goes live.

I hope you get some refunds done to all the apparently unhappy investors on the thread but my guess is the number will still be 0 emails in the near future
Activity: 73
October 20, 2014, 09:36:09 AM
Pretty sure we have had very open communication and have mentioned we will resolve any issues from unhappy buyers (especially early ones) multiple times, yet we have not received one email asking for a refund as mentioned in the top of this thread and tweeted about several times...We're here to help now, and no one has reached out to us personally, only complained via social media.  Please follow the instructions to claim a refund if you are unhappy and we will get it processed for you!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 20, 2014, 09:20:27 AM
U can say all u want that the math equals out the same - meaning if u invested 1 BTC u still have 1 BTC worth of coins - but the reality is people dont buy into coins like this because they want to have a collection of ICO tokens - people buy into something like this because they want to buy low and sell high and make a profit.
So investors such as myself wait until the last minute (or so we thought) to purchase a % of market share at a price we feel is sure to go up.
For example : when i bought 3 BTC of tokens at the time I did it was because if only 40 BTC were invested i would receive - 187,500 SMBR at a rate of approx 1600 satoshi - An investment strategy that could easily double if not triple given coin count and low satoshi price  - THATS WHY I BOUGHT 3 BTC WORTH!! to get 187500 coins at 1600 satoshi !!
Now since the ICO went way longer than advertised my market advantage is not as good as previously thought when invested as I will now receive approx 75,000 coins at a price of approx. 4000 satoshi - so sure I still have 3 BTC worth of SMBR at the current price - BUT MY MARKET ADVANTAGE IS LOST !!! - which is WHY PEOPLE INVEST IN COINS !!!
Now the chance of this coin going 10x to 16,000 satoshi may be the same but my gain will not be.
this is very disappointing and unprofessional - You mean to tell me that a company that develops software cant even get the "timezone" issues correct before offering an IPO?Huh?

a 42 BTC buy wall at current ICO price would help to get the price moving and offer investors as myself a chance to get a refund - poorly managed so far , can only imagine what more BS we would be in for
Pages:
Jump to: