Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex) - page 36. (Read 98193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2014, 09:19:50 PM
Closes at midnight. If you are an early investor and unhappy we will work with you to resolve the situation. Just follow the instructions at the top of the OP once the ITO ends.  We acknowledge how the events could have changed investment strategies so we will make sure to resolve this if anyone is unhappy.  

you can put a 42 btc buying wall(for those who brought before the first ipo end time want to get a refund.)
this will also show you are confident on sembro. it seems this maybe the best tradeoff plan.
how do you think dev?
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
October 19, 2014, 08:51:45 PM
4) Trading to go live by Wednesday night or Thursday, October 23rd  at the latest.

Seriously? Ok, so first you fuck up meeting the terms of the ITO regarding the ending period through pure incompetence setting up the true end time.  Do you even understand the terms of your own ITO?  Here's a couple points of what the Bittrex terms state.

* The ICO will run for 6 days starting October 13, 2014 and ending October 19, 2014
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* We will hold the funds in escrow for 7 days - at which time, we will release the funds.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ICO ends and escrow is released.

In other words, this coin cannot be traded until the 27th assuming you actually deliver what you're supposed to.

Get your shit together cause right now you're looking like unprofessional amateurs.
legendary
October 19, 2014, 08:10:31 PM
Closes at midnight. If you are an early investor and unhappy we will work with you to resolve the situation. Just follow the instructions at the top of the OP once the ITO ends.  We acknowledge how the events could have changed investment strategies so we will make sure to resolve this if anyone is unhappy. 

Yeah sure everyone who bought before first ito's end should be 100% refund, simple as that...
legendary
October 19, 2014, 08:07:14 PM
ICO still going on, my god, close this shit. We gonna be craiged

Ahah this one is so true, waiting for an instant crash after ico ends...

All buyers, prepare for a fast 90% loss...
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
October 19, 2014, 07:42:27 PM
Closes at midnight. If you are an early investor and unhappy we will work with you to resolve the situation. Just follow the instructions at the top of the OP once the ITO ends.  We acknowledge how the events could have changed investment strategies so we will make sure to resolve this if anyone is unhappy. 
legendary
Activity: 882
October 19, 2014, 07:27:40 PM
ICO still going on, my god, close this shit. We gonna be craiged
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 19, 2014, 06:48:14 PM
This definitely seems like an unfortunate misunderstanding. Some people are happy, some are not. I think what matters most is that Sembro handled it appropriately.

Contemplating investing more now...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 19, 2014, 06:31:37 PM
well I for one am glad it's still open as I expected it to be, it's still Oct 19 over here and even in London.  I'd trust the date quoted more than a little javascript countdown widget...

The dates given in the terms were vague - no specific start and end times were given, only the days.

I can see all sides to the story here. It's just unfortunate, mostly for early investors and Sembro, who I commend for trying to make the best of it.

Bittrex, however, they're still getting those fees...
Activity: 280
October 19, 2014, 06:19:22 PM
wen will this ico end ?
Activity: 60
October 19, 2014, 06:09:51 PM
well I for one am glad it's still open as I expected it to be, it's still Oct 19 over here and even in London.  I'd trust the date quoted more than a little javascript countdown widget...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 19, 2014, 05:59:13 PM
Edited my above post, but for those who have already got past it and didnt read;

Edit; My Point;

The amount of BTC you invested into SMBR is irrelevant if you invested as much as you were willing to in the first place, and if not, you still have time to go an invest some more.
The end result is the same, you may receive less coins because of other people investing more BTC, but  those less coins will have been at a higher SAT cost in the long run;

Assume the following Investments and Total BTC for ITO;

.1 BTC invested, Assume ITO ended at 25 BTC

.1 / 25 * 2.5m = 10,000 SMBR
.1 BTC / 10,000 = 1000 SAT each
Its still .1 BTC invested and your coins cost you 1k SAT each.

Now Assume you invested the same amount but ITO takes more in total:

.1 BTC invested, Assume ITO ends at 250 BTC

.1 / 250 *2.5m = 1000 SMBR
.1 / 1000 = .0001 SAT each

As above, its still .1 invested, and your coins cost you 10k SAT each instead.

You are 100 percent correct. The math is simple 1 btc ($387)/9918 Sembro coins gives you .0390199637 per coin multiply that by 1000 and it should cost you $39.01 for 9918 correct me if I am wrong
Activity: 462
October 19, 2014, 05:57:34 PM
Guys, We're going to work to resolve any issues resulting from the ITO once it ends to keep everyone happy. Second, if you did some research you would realize this is a real company, even though just a start-up with over 10 employees.  Third, TUTO is correct with his calculations. What was purchased will be worth the same, you just may not be able to manipulate the market and run pump and dumps bc you own less of a share even though the value will be worth the same.  This is good for the coin long-term. 

Another thing we need to comment on is the continuation of "greed" being mentioned...These funds are going into product development clearly outlined in the roadmap, it's not lining our pockets. Seriously how long could we live off of approx. 30k? A few months at most? We guarantee the funds are going directly into new products and we are releasing the industry's first small business accounting software within two weeks....Also, the more funds available allow for more products to be developed in a shorter time span, so it benefits the coin. 

Again...Sorry for the issues arising from the ITO end date, but we will work with any unhappy buyers to reach an amicable solution once the ITO ends. 

The problem I have is this:

I waited to buy in until very near to the end of the countdown this morning and I decided how much to invest based upon the fact that there was under 30 BTC invested at that time. I thought, hey, I have an opportunity to get a decent share of the coins here and I invested accordingly.

If I had waited to invest until now and seen that there was 80 BTC invested into the ITO, I would probably have invested less. I am familiar with the company, so I always wanted to support this ITO to some degree, but I decided to invest more than I otherwise would have when I saw that I had an opportunity to secure a decent share of the coins. Did I want that larger share of the coins so that I could manipulate the market and run a pump and dump? Not necessarily. There are advantages as an investor to having a larger share of the coins that go beyond being able to pump and dump the coin.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Activity: 73
October 19, 2014, 05:38:51 PM
Guys, We're going to work to resolve any issues resulting from the ITO once it ends to keep everyone happy. Second, if you did some research you would realize this is a real company, even though just a start-up with over 10 employees.  Third, TUTO is correct with his calculations. What was purchased will be worth the same, you just may not be able to manipulate the market and run pump and dumps bc you own less of a share even though the value will be worth the same.  This is good for the coin long-term. 

Another thing we need to comment on is the continuation of "greed" being mentioned...These funds are going into product development clearly outlined in the roadmap, it's not lining our pockets. Seriously how long could we live off of approx. 30k? A few months at most? We guarantee the funds are going directly into new products and we are releasing the industry's first small business accounting software within two weeks....Also, the more funds available allow for more products to be developed in a shorter time span, so it benefits the coin. 

Again...Sorry for the issues arising from the ITO end date, but we will work with any unhappy buyers to reach an amicable solution once the ITO ends. 
legendary
October 19, 2014, 05:24:54 PM
Another scam by bittrex, what did you expect from this bunch of thieves and scammers?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 19, 2014, 05:21:16 PM
I only bought this because Megan is sexy, and we need more of this in crypto instead of this geek army.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
October 19, 2014, 04:45:07 PM
All,

First, an end time was never agreed upon by us and the dev team.  This was done without our agreement. We would have never agreed to a 6am PDT closing because no one is up during that time in our timezone.  Next, I emailed the dev last night explaining that couldn't be done and asked him to revise and we agreed on midnight which is our normal standard operating procedures.

It's not an ideal situation, but nothing that can't be worked through.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thanks for the information (maybe just a little late) but i just don't understand why you don't advertise people on your site or here because you know, since the start you make it, you can't end the ITO in due time
Ton
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 19, 2014, 04:23:09 PM
Both of you are far too short sighted. Sembro is a company who have been around for a while, not some random Kid-Dev sitting in a bedroom trying to scam people.
The more people who are invested from the start should mean the harder it will be for Fudders (teams of them as you two clearly are aware) and so called "Whales" to manipulate the coin into non-existence.
Think for five minutes what it could mean to Crypto if a company/developer who makes "main-stream" stuff comes along and does well with a Crypto coin. Everyone is always complaining about the short-sighted shit like this and does not seem to consider the fact that once in a while a new coin could actually "make it" into the main-stream and be more widely used than simply short-term fast-flips.

Come on Tuto, you know it's not even a real company!

It's only Ian and the rest has been picked up from the street or made up.  Luigi Cesaratto jumps from intern to vice president (of a real company??)

Oh, and they use gmail accounts?? Well they must be serious then.

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
October 19, 2014, 04:09:57 PM
I don't give a shit dude, if they promised a end date here they should keep it.

They lied to everyone who invested before the countdown ended

Also they just removed the countdown from the OP hahahah

How this is not scammy? Seriously....
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
October 19, 2014, 04:09:11 PM
I don't give a shit dude, if they promised a end date here they should keep it.

They lied to everyone who invested before the countdown ended
Activity: 328
October 19, 2014, 04:04:08 PM
Both of you are far too short sighted. Sembro is a company who have been around for a while, not some random Kid-Dev sitting in a bedroom trying to scam people.
The more people who are invested from the start should mean the harder it will be for Fudders (teams of them as you two clearly are aware) and so called "Whales" to manipulate the coin into non-existence.
Think for five minutes what it could mean to Crypto if a company/developer who makes "main-stream" stuff comes along and does well with a Crypto coin. Everyone is always complaining about the short-sighted shit like this and does not seem to consider the fact that once in a while a new coin could actually "make it" into the main-stream and be more widely used than simply short-term fast-flips.

Pages:
Jump to: