Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex) - page 42. (Read 98193 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
October 13, 2014, 01:19:28 AM
Whats the planned ITO price?

We're doing completely free market. Users will dictate the price based on demand when it goes live!
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
October 13, 2014, 12:09:45 AM
Whats the planned ITO price?
October 12, 2014, 04:28:36 PM
BTW. The team section has just management listed. There are 12 developers specialized in web development, mobile apps and Unity 3D, database management, software solutions, and financial software to name a few. Also, Post-ITO we are going to be completely re-designing the websites, updating all software and apps, and then starting on future products after the company's basic foundation is 100% concrete. The Small Business automated accounting software is also almost complete and we are exploring creating a bitcoin plug-in for existing and reputable tax software.  Lot's going on and we will keep you updated!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2014, 04:09:55 PM
I'm starting to think Bittrex is the problem with all these IPO/ICO/ITO'S, you can literally trade to yourself and create volume & demand at the loss of transaction fees afterwards...

Bingo!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 04:05:18 PM
Sounds Good (if you can deliver...)

just lost my pants on a scam coin (reserve-share token) so i will be just watching this one...
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
October 12, 2014, 12:54:08 AM
Wait, a real business, with real people willing to provide real info?  Not enough risk for some.  Probably not a good fit for bitcointalk.

Other than that, I like the idea.  I'm in.
legendary
Activity: 1554
October 11, 2014, 10:05:23 PM
I'm starting to think Bittrex is the problem with all these IPO/ICO/ITO'S, you can literally trade to yourself and create volume & demand at the loss of transaction fees afterwards...
October 11, 2014, 09:53:55 PM
Nice, a company whose president is the same person who famously lost his money to a gambling site then tried to use their company twitter and facebook to publicaly pressure them into returning his losses. The whole thing spectacularly backfired for them, and as I recall they offered an apology and some hush money? Anyone remember the name of the site, because I hope they have a community funded bankroll for anyone stupid enough to invest in SMBR can use to hedge against Grin

Can't legally comment on that but maybe do some more research next time to get the full story. Lots goes on behind the scenes that the public does not see.  Anyways...the official date the ITO goes live is this Monday on Bittrex.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 11, 2014, 05:55:38 PM
Nice, a company whose president is the same person who famously lost his money to a gambling site then tried to use their company twitter and facebook to publicaly pressure them into returning his losses. The whole thing spectacularly backfired for them, and as I recall they offered an apology and some hush money? Anyone remember the name of the site, because I hope they have a community funded bankroll for anyone stupid enough to invest in SMBR can use to hedge against Grin
Activity: 336
October 11, 2014, 05:04:29 PM
What I like most about this thread is not self-moderated.

I wish you success.
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
October 11, 2014, 03:46:31 PM
exactly what is the point of Sembro Tokens? actual coins to be spent with accepting merchants simply created by you, coins used to pay for your services or none of the above and actual shares of your company since you said this is going to be an ITO?

I'm pretty sure I've read through your Whole post but couldn't find this information Smiley

Crowdfunding for our developments and investors will be rewarded by quarterly payments based on our net revenue.  We are also going to use the coin as a basis for future development of the blockchain such as integrating web services and data transfer which it can be used to purchase in the future.  Cannot explicitly be equity under current laws as it is not a registered security through the SEC we are offering.  

thank you for your answer, I've been following you closely recently and I have to say your work is impressive and you are definitely one of the main players in the crypto game at the moment. I will gladly invest in your ITO as soon as it gets to bittrex Smiley

if you need an italian translation or anything related to the italian community let me know, I've already done plenty of OP translations and I've also been working towards coordinating an italian community for XC approved by Teka and the official XC team, I will gladly cooperate with you aswell if needed!
October 11, 2014, 03:41:14 PM
exactly what is the point of Sembro Tokens? actual coins to be spent with accepting merchants simply created by you, coins used to pay for your services or none of the above and actual shares of your company since you said this is going to be an ITO?

I'm pretty sure I've read through your Whole post but couldn't find this information Smiley

Crowdfunding for our developments and investors will be rewarded by quarterly payments based on our net revenue.  We are also going to use the coin as a basis for future development of the blockchain such as integrating web services and data transfer which it can be used to purchase in the future.  Cannot explicitly be equity under current laws as it is not a registered security through the SEC we are offering. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2014, 10:14:29 AM
Hi, dev, I support English-Chinese OP translation, whitepaper and website services, I have served for many great alt-coin teams, like Counterparty, Viacoin, Shadowcash(SDC), Crypticoin(XCR), you can check my service link for details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fox-english-chinese-translation-service-759494

According to your OP, the fee is 0.2 btc

If you need it, plz PM me. Thanks.
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
October 11, 2014, 08:14:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
October 11, 2014, 06:02:30 AM
IPO, ICO, and now ITO  Undecided

legendary
Activity: 895
October 11, 2014, 05:11:33 AM
LOL this ITO any different from ICO? Good luck man, 28,440 BTC! That is HUGE!
October 11, 2014, 04:46:43 AM
To clarify the coin is 100% pre-mined and all will be sent to Bittrex who will handle the ITO. We meant next week sorry  Smiley
And lastly, we are being as transparent as possible to alleviate any concerns about a scam. Our personal information is listed as well as business information readily available online through U.S. government websites and various other sources.  If you need any additional information to feel comfortable please let us know and we will have it added!

If it is 100% pre-mined then explain to me how the network will support itself, are you willing to do a POD and elaborate a bit more ?

Hey, it will run off pos which enables it to always support itself through staking. We've also already completed POD through cryptoasian. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
Activity: 378
October 11, 2014, 04:00:09 AM
let's watch and see
legendary
Activity: 1554
October 11, 2014, 02:12:59 AM
To clarify the coin is 100% pre-mined and all will be sent to Bittrex who will handle the ITO. We meant next week sorry  Smiley
And lastly, we are being as transparent as possible to alleviate any concerns about a scam. Our personal information is listed as well as business information readily available online through U.S. government websites and various other sources.  If you need any additional information to feel comfortable please let us know and we will have it added!

If it is 100% pre-mined then explain to me how the network will support itself, are you willing to do a POD and elaborate a bit more ?
October 11, 2014, 02:09:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: