Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 117. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
rze
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Activity: 210

be smart. be patient. just be.

--- only 3250 block to go ---

Activity: 130
A hard fork is coming at block 35000. About 3300 blocks to go.

Freily P2Pool node is already up-to-date :-) Be on the right side of the fork!

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://smartcoin.freily.com:9585

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://smartcoin.freily.com:9585 -u SWRAdrk56FgrGz3VFpwca4BJDSdNZfGb5y -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

Incidentally, for people behind a proxy at work who want to check up on the pool, you can do so by using the HTTP port (don't use it for cgminer!)
http://smartcoin.freily.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
SmartCoin is now donating to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)! These tireless champions of Internet freedom deserve every ounce of the attention they receive, and though we may be small, we've decided to give back.

Over 3,500 SMC has been donated to the EFF in just a few hours! 100% of donations go directly to the EFF and their work toward Internet freedom.

Please consider donating to EFF today: SV1eg8DmXxzr3UQ1nWjLzjE7ose7TCCUmw

- SmartCoin

Maybe you could add a link to Electronic Frontier Foundation?

Edited to include link - nice catch! So you don't have to scroll back, here's the link: https://www.eff.org

- SmartCoin
smartcoin.io
Introducing SmartCoin Jobs! Hire and be hired, pay and be paid in SmartCoin!

http://www.reddit.com/r/SmartCoinJobs/

I like the "logo" - could be a first step to a new one. I though about the same sign with a light bulb and the "S" insight.

Here are some moods, styles or key-visuals for a new logo in this light bulb style:

http://www.istockphoto.com/search/lightbox/14682638#47374ca

What are you thinking?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
OMG, fuking multipool with 11G HRate

Network Info
Difficulty   45.20190971
Est Next Difficulty   109.58038717 (Change in 59 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   16.5 seconds
Current Block   31621

Yup already dumped my coins (broke even). To be honest I was the initial pumper from the 7000 levels 2 days ago as I thought SMC was promising but these multipools just killed the coin. We will never reach block 35000.

Pay attention to the diff and how much GH is left after those thieves leave the coin.  Its going to be stuck for a long time.
That's not a good way to think about it. Sad to see you dump, but regardless we will reach 35000, multipools or not.

We won't be pulling a LEAF and make everyone reupdate their clients. In less than 2 days we should be hitting it and things should be calming down.

Hopefully then you'll consider joining us again.

I hope block 35000 is reached, if it does I'll for sure invest again but I already lost quite bit with leaf so being cautious and will with. Dumpers started to put up their sell orders at coinmarket. Really frustrated with these multipools, people have to wreck everything.

Still mining it for now though, but holding my bitcoins for now until 35k.

Guys! Just 0,6 days to go ---> 3300 blocks * 40 / 3600 / 60

I know this Multipool or China farm sucks. Sure, he is squeezing some more coins out of his tactics. But he won´t do it, if he wouldn´t believe, that smc isn´t worth to do it. At the moment he can´t sell his coins, the volume at coinmarket.io isn´t big enough. He knows about the potential of smc. He wants you, to leave smc for now, so he can get even more coins. Believe me, even this guy is smart.

Be smart. Be patient. Just be!

Price of SMC should stay low until block 35k so multi-pools don't rape SMC before it hits 35k. Not liking cryptos at the moment, lost quite abit with idiots dumping every coin they get their hands on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
still hasn't received my smartcoin giveaway on my email  Cry i regret investing in this coin

Do you get email? If not check SPAM folder. And please write PM to dev Smartcoin

If yes do you enter your wallet address on page http://getsmartcoin.com/redeem/ ?

Best regards.

I got no email, nothing in spam folder too. I sent message to dev. No reply for 5 days now??
If yes do you enter your wallet address on page http://getsmartcoin.com/redeem/ ? < what is the point of going there if i havent received a email yet?
I'm in the same boat, no email, not in junk either and PMed dev 4 days ago with no reply Sad

Unlike awais3344, we do not have your email you PM'd us. We checked the database before being filtered and you are not in there, not even a variation of what you provided us. Are you sure you got a success message when you signed up?

Do you know of any other email you could have possibly used?
Yes that is the only email I would have used and I definitely signed up, I directed my friends here and they have all received their emails.
Bump

I like the "logo" - could be a first step to a new one. I though about the same sign with a light bulb and the "S" insight.

Here are some moods, styles or key-visuals for a new logo in this light bulb style:

http://www.istockphoto.com/search/lightbox/14682638#47374ca

What do you think?

Network Info
Difficulty   45.20190971
Current Block   31621

Yup already dumped my coins (broke even). To be honest I was the initial pumper from the 7000 levels 2 days ago as I thought SMC was promising but these multipools just killed the coin. We will never reach block 35000.

Pay attention to the diff and how much GH is left after those thieves leave the coin.  Its going to be stuck for a long time.
That's not a good way to think about it. Sad to see you dump, but regardless we will reach 35000, multipools or not.

We won't be pulling a LEAF and make everyone reupdate their clients. In less than 2 days we should be hitting it and things should be calming down.

I hope block 35000 is reached, if it does I'll for sure invest again but I already lost quite bit with leaf so being cautious and will with. Dumpers started to put up their sell orders at coinmarket. Really frustrated with these multipools, people have to wreck everything.

Guys! Just 0,6 days to go ---> 3300 blocks * 40 / 3600 / 60

I know this Multipool or China farm sucks. Sure, he is squeezing some more coins out of his tactics. But he won´t do it, if he wouldn´t believe, that smc isn´t worth to do it. At the moment he can´t sell his coins, the volume at coinmarket.io isn´t big enough. He knows about the potential of smc. He wants you, to leave smc for now, so he can get even more coins. Believe me, even this guy is smart.

Be smart. Be patient. Just be!

SmartCoin is now donating to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)! These tireless champions of Internet freedom deserve every ounce of the attention they receive, and though we may be small, we've decided to give back.

Over 3,500 SMC has been donated to the EFF in just a few hours! 100% of donations go directly to the EFF and their work toward Internet freedom.

- SmartCoin

Maybe you could add a link to Electronic Frontier Foundation?

smartcoin.io

Check out the EFF here: https://www.eff.org

- SmartCoin

Network Info
Difficulty   45.20190971
Current Block   31621

smartcoin.io

Network Info
Difficulty   45.20190971
Current Block   31621

Network Info
Difficulty   45.20190971
Current Block   31621

Activity: 350

Network Info
Difficulty   45.20190971
Current Block   31621
Activity: 224
MineCrew
Diff is pretty low, net hashrate is not even 200 MH/s. What happened?

Doesn't seem like multi-pools are hitting smartcoin anymore. Would be because its not as profitable as other coins at the moment?

It's not wonderful... Maybe 200 MH/s are constant miners and all other - are multipools. I don't know, but now diff is 8... Pretty low... Sad And now again 10 GH/s. It seems like they just holding this coin and getting all money of it.
Jump to: