Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 120. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Update your Windows and Mac wallets! They're in the main post!

If you're running a service for SMC, be sure to pull the latest code from github and recompile again.

Make sure your protocol version is 60002!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Anyone have an update as for a date when we can be added to Cryptsy? I believe I remember a petition getting passed around somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

Otherwise I'm super stoked about this coin, I hope its going places!
smartcoin.io
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
lovely! Cheesy
This coin will crash bit and shoots up to 5m marketcap within 3 months.
10btc bet on it.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Activity: 12
Smartcoin,

I only just found out about this. Any chance of extending the poll?

I've only seen two logos. The original and the leaked prototype logo someone posted a page or two back. Not really a fan of either. The original is particularly difficult to see when in a list or minimized. It looks like a blank white circle. Check out coinwarz.com for an example of what I'm talking about. And that new design doesn't fare much better.

I'm all for community participation. And it's good to get feedback from the Smartcoin community. But, ideally, you want to go with either your own gut or, if you know you're not design-minded, the informed opinion of someone who knows design and understands the design functions of a coin logo. I'm not really that guy though I do like to think I know good design when I see it. But there may be someone like that among us.

If I had a vote, I would be voting for something very simple and striking that's going to stand out on an ever-growing list of currencies. Maybe there's a candidate on that poll. I just hope that it's a significant departure from what I've seen so far.

Vote for the new SMC logo (or vote to keep it the same): /qDFdYH]http://[Suspicious link removed]/qDFdYH

Poll closes today!
Activity: 42
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

SMC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Good things are coming for SMC. Very cool! SMC is going places. SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX
smartcoin.io
Vote for the new SMC logo (or vote to keep it the same): http://goo.gl/qDFdYH

Poll closes today!

Can´t vote or see something. It ended?

We have re-opened voting for the evening so you can get your vote in!
Activity: 210
Vote for the new SMC logo (or vote to keep it the same): http://goo.gl/qDFdYH

Poll closes today!

Can´t vote or see something. It ended?
smartcoin.io
Code:
Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000

iMac 32Bit

I've been getting this a lot. I thought I fixed it. Please go on the IRC so I can diagnose this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Code:
Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000

iMac 32Bit
Activity: 130
A hard fork is coming at block 35000.

The code on Github has been updated. Freily P2Pool node is already up-to-date :-)

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://smartcoin.freily.com:9585

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://smartcoin.freily.com:9585 -u SWRAdrk56FgrGz3VFpwca4BJDSdNZfGb5y -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

Incidentally, for people behind a proxy at work who want to check up on the pool, you can do so by using the HTTP port (don't use it for cgminer!)
http://smartcoin.freily.com
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
We're making nice gains again on CoinMarket. Should've bought some more at 15. Oh well.

Where do you see nice gains its dropping

Went from 15 to 20. I'll take a 33% ride any day of the week!

lol terrible for cryptos

is someone seriously keep the price down its slowly going down every time i check

There's very low volume and the amount BTC in buy/sell orders is still very small. With just a small amount of SMC you can crash the market pretty easily, similarly with a few btc you can triple its value pretty easily.
Activity: 4
Guys seriously ? I cannot access anymore the  http://wallet.t-hash.com/ wallet, which was listed on first post of the smart coin thread. I have only mac operating systems and the mac awllet is not working. What should I do now ? did I lose al my smartcoins?  that would be pretty stupid, not smart as intended ....  Please advise
Activity: 126
Activity: 56
Good luck Smartcoin.  I have been mining for a while but just dropped out, moving over to USDE.  Seems like everyone is passionate about this coin but 1) nothing special stuck out about it although does have a cool name, 2) doesn't seem to be a large dedicated development team, and 3) should have a lot more functional pieces when launching or by now; e.g. website, wallets, etc.  This showed a little unprofessionalism imho.

So, good luck hope to see the coin go up in value as I do have quite a few.

Moving over to USDE as seems to have a large dedicated team, nice working wallets that are not just vanilla, and catchy cause/reasoning.

-T

I dont know why, but i stay calm  Wink:

Kimoto´s Gravity Well.
Maybe first place on coinwarz again with gravity well(many new miners).
Rumors says we will hit new exchange, new gambling,...
Alot of people hold their Smartcoins and waiting for big pump.
I believe we will hit cryptsy very soon.
Realy good serious name which can easily sell (not like this BTCrainless coins, which has recently break out)
Developers are listening to people and do the best.

We can expect there will be big pump on 5 day, price go to 0,001 BTC.
( And when it comes, i will not sell my SMC, becouse I believe in the future with smartcoin )

-:Chidex:-

SMC:   SaqcgKSuZ2b82myLcyLquCnjuug8AVNUXS
DOGE: DDLVJzbXAdN5HQykiXfsd6t7MfxUNdRoue donations are welcome
LTC:   LMicHwjSNJouhjdVosAhWWaxsfK6uZrFSN
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey guys!
What's wrong with cryptopools.com? I mining for few hours and we still don't found any blocks, Time Since Last Block - 5 hours 11 minutes 2 seconds.
Should i mine and wait or just go away from this pool?

Crons were broken and the frontend wasn't getting updated.  It is fixed now and all submitted shares are credited it.

-tb-

thanks for the update
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Hey guys!
What's wrong with cryptopools.com? I mining for few hours and we still don't found any blocks, Time Since Last Block - 5 hours 11 minutes 2 seconds.
Should i mine and wait or just go away from this pool?

Crons were broken and the frontend wasn't getting updated.  It is fixed now and all submitted shares are credited it.

-tb-
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Good luck Smartcoin.  I have been mining for a while but just dropped out, moving over to USDE.  Seems like everyone is passionate about this coin but 1) nothing special stuck out about it although does have a cool name, 2) doesn't seem to be a large dedicated development team, and 3) should have a lot more functional pieces when launching or by now; e.g. website, wallets, etc.  This showed a little unprofessionalism imho.

So, good luck hope to see the coin go up in value as I do have quite a few.

Moving over to USDE as seems to have a large dedicated team, nice working wallets that are not just vanilla, and catchy cause/reasoning.

-T
Jump to: