Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 135. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hmmm... Never received my free Smartcoins even though i registered well before time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
cryptsy coming?

Cryptsy rarely lists coins that are not already on Coinedup. Then after coinedup it's anywhere from 1-4 weeks.
But some from a month or more ago have not been listed yet.

You are adding 7% more new coins per day so anyone paying the current price will be pretty upset in a week when
there are 3 million coins instead of 2 million.

It's going to be awhile still...

now u neednt cryptsy. coins in cryptsy pumps the first day than long dump. look at 42, vert ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
cryptsy coming?
You are adding 7% more new coins per day so anyone paying the current price will be pretty upset in a week when

Thats like saying people paying $10 for bitcoin in Jan 2013 would be upset now since there are fewer bitcoins then than there are now.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
cryptsy coming?

Cryptsy rarely lists coins that are not already on Coinedup. Then after coinedup it's anywhere from 1-4 weeks.
But some from a month or more ago have not been listed yet.

It's going to be awhile still...
Activity: 42
If you still buy you must be stupid? It won't go much higher than this.

do u understand what about u are talking. how can u tell will it go higer or not.
if u was a trader  u could see that there is a huge buyer in this coin on coinmarket.io , he buyes thousands of SMC , it means that price will grow
Activity: 12
Ok, cool. Thanks. So 5X overnight. I can live with that.

Hey,

Can anyone tell me what was the highest price it went to this afternoon? I bought in last night at .00007 so I was happy to see the jump this morning but wasn't tracking when the absolute peak was hit.

Also, does anyone have any historical price charts for this? Obviously, Coinmarket.io isn't providing them yet. Coinmarketcap.com's is only since yesterday and doesn't allow me to drill down into the data at the level of detail I'd like.

Highest I saw it go on the buy orders was 0.0002999.

No, highest Trade was 0,000399 than it crashed...
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Activity: 24
Hey,

Can anyone tell me what was the highest price it went to this afternoon? I bought in last night at .00007 so I was happy to see the jump this morning but wasn't tracking when the absolute peak was hit.

Also, does anyone have any historical price charts for this? Obviously, Coinmarket.io isn't providing them yet. Coinmarketcap.com's is only since yesterday and doesn't allow me to drill down into the data at the level of detail I'd like.

No, highest Trade was 0,000399 than it crashed...
Activity: 224
MineCrew
Hey,

I have some data for you. It was 5th february. Do you want to rent a Time Machine?  Grin

Activity: 130
The P2Pool is still accepting your hashes! Help spread them! :-)

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://smartcoin.freily.com:9585

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://smartcoin.freily.com:9585 -u SWRAdrk56FgrGz3VFpwca4BJDSdNZfGb5y -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

Also, I'll mention again that if you want to use the wallet under Gentoo Linux, there's an ebuild for it available in my overlay:

https://github.com/MathyV/gentoo-overlays-coins
Activity: 210
Diff of some popular altcoins:

37.2932 Worldcoin
31.7095 Earthcoin
19.6790 Smartcoin
18.3194 DigiByte
13.4367 Lottocoin
11.3426 USDe
10.3695 Klondikecoin
5.0098 Noblecoin
4.3934 Coino

Very nice... next coins to get are World- and Earthcoin.

33.9030 Worldcoin
27.1404 Earthcoin
26.6985 Smartcoin
25.4043 RonPaulCoin
20.0532 DigiByte

We are coming...
Activity: 35
Hey,

Activity: 82
We could use a little bit more hash over here.

smc.smartmining.net

We're finding blocks but we've not enough miners. Everybody is welcome to mine with us.
Activity: 12
Hey,

Activity: 25
We need an extra exchange! that will be good for price stability, and it could add some extra volume to the market. But i bet some exchange is working on it when they see the volume on coinmarketcap!

We're also on Poloniex but the volume is low and the bid/ask is way off.

ah yes, but we need a bigger one like coinedup/cryptsy/coinex whatever
Activity: 84
We need an extra exchange! that will be good for price stability, and it could add some extra volume to the market. But i bet some exchange is working on it when they see the volume on coinmarketcap!

We're also on Poloniex but the volume is low and the bid/ask is way off.
Activity: 25
Activity: 126
Jump to: