Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 136. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
the walltet is where 45 was sent for the ones who pre registered. wallet.t-hash.com
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the coinmarketcap chart!
A perfect s curve Cheesy
Activity: 210
Diff of some popular altcoins:

37.2932 Worldcoin
31.7095 Earthcoin
19.6790 Smartcoin
18.3194 DigiByte
13.4367 Lottocoin
11.3426 USDe
10.3695 Klondikecoin
5.0098 Noblecoin
4.3934 Coino

Very nice... next coins to get are World- and Earthcoin.

Activity: 25
Activity: 51
Why the damn i cannot send smc from smartwallet?? Says i dont have that much, unconfirmed 0, balance 45. And i cannot send even half of it.. says not enough funds
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Our goal should be 0.001 at this point. I actually sold some at this price at the very beginning and realistically with the right exchange we can get there again.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
Managed to snag a little over 2,000 Smartcoins at 0.3 BTC, if we can climb this higher to 0.1 BTC a piece i'd be a very happy man this year  Grin

Not to be a pessimist but I don't see how we're going to be 4x more expensive than LTC lol

Oops wrong decimal space lol, I meant .01 BTC which I think is a more realistic goal. (although yes 0.1 BTC would be very sweet indeed)
+1!
Activity: 210
Topping Coinwarz again.  Difficulty is going to nearly double in 12 blocks.

Prepare for another surge!

could you please explain, what the difficulty got to do with the price of the coin?

and if, why did it dropped so fast 2 hours ago?

In general... higher difficulty precedes higher price... obviously there are other factors (a slow exchange, groups of bagholders dumping, etc...) but in general, difficulty does influence price because if its harder to mine is worth more.

Price dropped so fast earlier because it climbed so fast. Then some weak handed holders dumped.

That´s right. 1 GH/s should be around 10$/day. If you mine 1 coin with 1 GH/s than the price should be around 10$ each, if you mine 1.000.000 coins than 10$/1.000.000... and so on.

If a coin is very popular it´s above $10 and if it´s above 10$ more miner will start to mine it... more miner = higher diff = higher price...

If coin holders are dumping - because they are greedy or in panic - the price will go down, the miner will leave... and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Managed to snag a little over 2,000 Smartcoins at 0.3 BTC, if we can climb this higher to 0.1 BTC a piece i'd be a very happy man this year  Grin

Not to be a pessimist but I don't see how we're going to be 4x more expensive than LTC lol

Oops wrong decimal space lol, I meant .01 BTC which I think is a more realistic goal. (although yes 0.1 BTC would be very sweet indeed)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Would really like to get an actual Mac OSX supported wallet for this coin.  Doesn't start up at all in 10.9 latest OSX version which seems kind of crappy.

Awesome coin though, like that we could all rally behind this one for long-term and make it successful - replace some of those first round coins like FTC ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1120
PPLNS Target    49390

Round Shares [Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)]
Est. Shares    45072 (done: 2745.56%)
Pool Valid    1237477
Pool Invalid    47351 (3.69%)

Network Info
Difficulty    11.0038468
Est Next Difficulty    32.82429617 (Change in 26 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    18.82 seconds
Current Block    25535

CoinMarket.io
Price -  0.00019
+31.65 %

VOL - 74 BTC
crapmarket.io is crashing for the 4th time today!!!! they just cant handle a real coin.
God ...
ADD US ON A REAL EXCHANGE LIKE COINEX / BTER. (or craptsy ..)

Craptsy would be more problems I suspect... we'll probably be waiting 6 hours for our deposits to clear while the cryptsy gang sells their own coins at inflated IPO prices  Roll Eyes

Love CoinEX though, just the right size and nice interface.

+ if you dont know what to buy you can ask professional traders in the chatbox! Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

could you please explain, what the difficulty got to do with the price of the coin?

In general... higher difficulty precedes higher price... obviously there are other factors (a slow exchange, groups of bagholders dumping, etc...) but in general, difficulty does influence price because if its harder to mine is worth more.

Price dropped so fast earlier because it climbed so fast. Then some weak handed holders dumped.
Activity: 24

crapmarket.io is crashing for the 4th time today!!!! they just cant handle a real coin.
God ...

Craptsy would be more problems I suspect... we'll probably be waiting 6 hours for our deposits to clear while the cryptsy gang sells their own coins at inflated IPO prices  Roll Eyes

Love CoinEX though, just the right size and nice interface.
God ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Most people do not understand
that working hard this coin is in the top 10 for 2 months

I also work for this as I do not sell, only buy and mining
HOLD
Look what happened to Vertcoin - from very low cost and start without miners price the day before was 8 dollars a piece ...
Vertcoin - 90 million
SMARTCOIN - 50 million

Make your own account what should be the price of smart coin

Think Smart - Be Smart  Wink
Jump to: