Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 14. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
First we need peoples and exchangers to update wallet... I see 1-2 peers with new version and this peers use some different chains now.
Better way don't move coins now until network update to the new version.

2DEV: Do you have information from exchanger, who is updated, who not?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Well I think the "CoinWarz is just updating SMC" theory is off the table now. Meh, I'll keep holding, not like I have much to lose Grin

If I were a sarcastic asshole (and I am) I'd point out that launching a "smart" coin in a retarded world was never going to work.

Smart coin has a good name .... what would be the big companies without well a fancy name .... after a while no one will want to buy and sell coins like a dog, cat, white tiger, etc.

A respectable company will see the potential in this coin and use it for owls products ... this will be good marketing for the company itself

Good name is primarily ...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Well I think the "CoinWarz is just updating SMC" theory is off the table now. Meh, I'll keep holding, not like I have much to lose Grin

If I were a sarcastic asshole (and I am) I'd point out that launching a "smart" coin in a retarded world was never going to work.
legendary
Smart Coin is in its beginning
We are only 1 month as added smart coin in https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/158

There are indications of price increases ....

Sellers are tired and they ran out of coins ... they have nothing to sell, and we purchased them .... who bought a low priced bought ... now it's time to raise the price

Bid price - 0.00000502
next level is Bid price - 0.00001000  Wink

2014-03-26 11:02:13   Buy   0.00000545   210.00000000   0.00114450
2014-03-25 18:21:10   Buy   0.00000532   1668.15056400   0.00887456

I want to thank all the people who believe in smart coin and are not sold their coins but continues to buy and increase their wallet because the game they first started friends
I would not be here and believe with you if you were gone
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If someone interested in, i can sell my acc on smc.hash.so, not planing to mine this coin anymore.
Please send PM if you are interested.

How many coins u have in there?
Activity: 28
I will give away 5.000 Smartcoin for the first guy announcing these news to the respective pools and forums!

Would do this myself, but my english isn't as good as it used to be.
Rules: You have do be able to get this message out everywhere needed, in an adult and professional way.
Remember you are representing Smartcoin, and this whole community  Wink
legendary
If someone interested in, i can sell my acc on smc.hash.so, not planing to mine this coin anymore.
Please send PM if you are interested.

What? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
you will miss the party
legendary
how to figure out which are the largest wallets ....
Looking for information on people who have the most coins
can write me a private message if you want
why would you want to know this?
I was just interesting Wink
Activity: 490
why would you want to know this?
legendary
Activity: 14
Dedicatedpool says difficulty 5, hash.so says difficulty 0.5. One of the two is on a fork?
Yeah...in hash.so you can see that everyone's miners are hashing away but never solving anything...the shares just keep piling up, but there are never any returns.  I think the announcement was so quiet, and the coin was already so far from the spotlight, that almost none of the pools picked up on the change.

It is a bit weird.  You'd think if you were trying to reboot the coin, you'd at least want your pools to know about it....

Anyway, while we wait for things to get sorted out, does anyone know if the talk of PoS ever amounted to anything?  Dev, was it implemented, or are you still thinking of doing so at some point?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
Dedicatedpool says difficulty 5, hash.so says difficulty 0.5. One of the two is on a fork?
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
I don't have access to a windows machine with administrator.
Are you trolling?

No, all of my computers are running OS X or Linux.

At work there is one Windows machine but I do not have admin rights to install Qt and MinGW.
So use a Virtual Machine?

Live CD is also an option.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I don't have access to a windows machine with administrator.
Are you trolling?

No, all of my computers are running OS X or Linux.

At work there is one Windows machine but I do not have admin rights to install Qt and MinGW.
So use a Virtual Machine?
Activity: 28
We are in great need of a marketing guy/PR, esp for making announcements and such.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Hm. It was worst update I have seen before... Why this was make so quick without any huge announcements? 3 days ago was released update to github!
I can't find any nodes with new wallet version. Where is only one pool from first post updated to new version smc.hash.so and my www.coinmine.pw. But we don't see each other, so we mine different chains now.
legendary
Remember:
I was here when there was like 80 users and LTC was 0.0007 BTC and $0.005 each  .... Where is it now  Grin

Remember my words ... you will often hear them in your head ... no matter whether you win or lose ... not there to be ever so
Pages:
Jump to: