Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 18. (Read 298755 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I would like to see a Smartcoin Facebook and Twitter page. Make it fast. I would also like to donate Smartcoin for every "like" or comment we get.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Alright, I think I've updated everything.

Everything should be happening at block 120000.

I'm going to update you guys when the guy who compiles the wallets has finished.

I'll release them in a bit.

You should post it everywhere. There will only be a positive marketing effect, if the people will recognize it!

All SmartGuys, tell about the change!

An absolute must!!! Perhaps another thunderclap cold really get smc moving!!?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I'm going to update you guys when the guy who compiles the wallets has finished.

You should post it everywhere. There will only be a positive marketing effect, if the people will recognize it!

All SmartGuys, tell about the change!
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
well the price is dropping again over and over, now i already lost to much so we really need to take action, how do you advertise to find a PR man, admin ? maybe we can help ?

sorry to hear that. however, I sold all my coins today and deleted the wallet. I sold for 610, now highest bid is already down to 475. I think this coin is dead. If mining means losing money, it's not worth it. I still hope the best for you guys who invested a lot of money into it!

selling before block reward editing is pretty retarded.
Give it alteast 1 month.

if you lose money mining this coin right now, what do you think will happen if you get less coins per block?
Activity: 126
well the price is dropping again over and over, now i already lost to much so we really need to take action, how do you advertise to find a PR man, admin ? maybe we can help ?

sorry to hear that. however, I sold all my coins today and deleted the wallet. I sold for 610, now highest bid is already down to 475. I think this coin is dead. If mining means losing money, it's not worth it. I still hope the best for you guys who invested a lot of money into it!

selling before block reward editing is pretty retarded.
Give it alteast 1 month.
Activity: 126

chop chop hurry up
legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io

Activity: 13
legendary
if i'm not completely mistaken, mining this coin means currently losing money  Huh
Activity: 28
I'm quitting this shitcoin. Dev is very inactive, still no marketing guy etc.. this coin is a troll. This coin won't promote itself just because it has a good name.

We all just love your optimism Cheesy
But you are kinda right about this part "This coin won't promote itself just because it has a good name."

140k Smartcoins now. While everyone is crying about low prices, im filling up my wallet balances  Wink SMART MOVE! Smartcoin!

Also i would like to make some kind of Smartcoin giveaway for everyone promoting Smartcoins.
Still trying to figure out how to do this, and what the rewards should be.
Activity: 42
Any updates on when block rewards are halving? and new wallet ?
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
I'm quitting this shitcoin. Dev is very inactive, still no marketing guy etc.. this coin is a troll. This coin won't promote itself just because it has a good name.

Kind of weird since you never really got started to begin with.

Bye bye.

Looking For A New a developer  Grin

I think we need to find a new developer

The more the better it  Grin

If you find anyone let me know. A PR guy would be more urgent though.
Activity: 84
SMC is live on agx.io!

Trading SMC/BTC on agx.io to enter our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 42
...Umm who are you ? lol never seen or heard of you here before.?
Activity: 68
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Austin Global Exchange is excited to announce that Smartcoin launches on agx.io on 03/21! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates. Trading SMC/BTC on agx.io can enter you in our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information:

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Awesome news, guys! I'll add y'all to the main post once the SMC/BTC trading pair is up.

Hook 'em.

Great news, it will be amazing with the new wallets Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Looking For A New a developer  Grin

I think we need to find a new developer

The more the better it  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Dev, is there any update on the wallet/block halving? Do you have a timeframe?
Pages:
Jump to: