Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 181. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Do you guys see what is happening? Which exchange is everyone wanting  smc added too? Not Cryptsy, I along with everyone on the last couple of pages are excited that Coinmarket is adding it. I will never trade on Craptsy again as long as coinmarket has the coin I am trading.  I think cryptsy is in trouble, exchanges are popping up all over now, and exchanges like coinmarket who are quick in and quick trade and quick out, why do we need cryptsy anymore? We don't. You should have listened Big Bit John Vern, you shoul dhave hired more people and fixed your trading engine!
Keep in mind that many exchanges pop up and are quick, as they don't have thousands of users or trading bots requesting bandwidth and server resources. Cryptsy has been good for me generally but I suspect it's more heavily used than Coinmarket. What do people think of coinex.pw ? That's been great for me and very fast (though I'm sad they added a chatbox which has slowed the interface a little).
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I rly hope you got ANY proof about what you write here. If not, I hope you got a rly good lawyer.

I like how the guy who stole 50mil+ doge complains about this.

test.serverpoolerino.com or whatever

doge starting getting popular and people were buying

suddenly "oh sorry guys we got hacked but you knew it was just a test"

50+ mil doge gone. obviously to the hacker and not your own wallet right? hehe
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Do you guys see what is happening? Which exchange is everyone wanting  smc added too? Not Cryptsy, I along with everyone on the last couple of pages are excited that Coinmarket is adding it. I will never trade on Craptsy again as long as coinmarket has the coin I am trading.  I think cryptsy is in trouble, exchanges are popping up all over now, and exchanges like coinmarket who are quick in and quick trade and quick out, why do we need cryptsy anymore? We don't. You should have listened Big Bit John Vern, you shoul dhave hired more people and fixed your trading engine!
Activity: 156
Activity: 27
Very nice to see this coin progressing. I expected as much, though.
Activity: 238
After adding all the nodes from OP, our coindaemon only gets 1 connection and no blocks...
Give us some nodes, quickly.

"addr" : "46.4.32.195:58585",
 "addr" : "78.46.85.229:58585",
 "addr" : "192.81.214.95:58585",
 "addr" : "76.65.172.14:58585",
 "addr" : "23.239.64.28:58585",
 "addr" : "198.199.106.114:58585",
  "addr" : "62.156.25.168:58585",
"addr" : "69.136.244.214:58585",
Activity: 42
Did you just now download the wallet or do you have the one before the update? The update addressed some of the connection issues.
After adding all the nodes from OP, our coindaemon only gets 1 connection and no blocks...
Give us some nodes, quickly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

North American Pool
http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com is up and Running!!!
0% Fees
0.0001 SMC Tx Fee
Come join now!!!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
Currently sitting at over 120 MH/s
Come Join us over at CryptoTycoons!!!

SmartCoin.CryptoTycoons.com is ready for your hash!! =D

CryptoTycoons Coin Giveaway:
Beginning in 1 hour, 10 SMC will be rewarded to a block finder every hour!!!

Come to CryptoTycoons and win some extra SMC!!!
Round 1 Winner- Mumpf
Round 2 Winner- ccminer001

Come to CryptoTycoons! Another winner will be picked in 1 hour!!

Activity: 61
If someone interested in, i can sell my acc on smc.hash.so, not planing to mine this coin anymore.
Please send PM if you are interested.
To coin dev and other pool ops.

we still have major problems keeping the payout cron running for smc.
Error 500 -> internal server error

something failed while writing or building the transactions. Cant be that we are the only one with that problem.
Same was with usd-e, but coin dev fixed it.

Any info pls ?!

thanks, Mike

This is urgent. Thank you.

Dev, did you look into this problem, it seems watching this forum since the beginning that you are not as on top of things as you should be. When I asked if you could check on why one of your premium pools was unable to stay up, you said you were on the phone and go ask pool op. I am just concerned that you are unable to, or lack the knowledge to fix technical problems. What do you think is the reason why pool op above is having these problems, and what did usd-e  dev do to correct it?
Activity: 94
Sup guys.
I'm glad to introduce you new exchange what accepts SMC: https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=127
You'r welcome!

That looks amazing, third day and allready 3 exchanges! Awesome, SmartCoin community is growing really fast  Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Activity: 95
Activity: 94
Again, I'm sorry, I will send proportionately some SMC to all the addresses (listed below) that were mining on my pool as soon as I get my hands on it.
As promised, I just sent out 15 SMC (minus some rounding errors) proportionately divided over the addresses (except for my addresses and the 2e-8 one) that mined on the "meta"-pool:

Thanks a lot, very good surprise, when i opened my wallet today Smiley
Respect for you, man.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Round 1 Winner- Mumpf
Come CryptoTycoons! Another winner will be picked in 1 hour!!

Mumpf at 09:57. I just found a block in hour 10:00-11:00. It's like a lottery... fingers crossed!

Once an hour, I see how many blocks were found in the last hour and choose a name out of that randomly =)
Its exactly like a lottery! =D
Activity: 238

I suggest everybody to wait for CoinMarket.io listing.
A proper exchange is required to kickstart a coin.

how long it will take for listing it on your exchange?
Round 1 Winner- Mumpf
Come CryptoTycoons! Another winner will be picked in 1 hour!!

Mumpf at 09:57. I just found a block in hour 10:00-11:00. It's like a lottery... fingers crossed!
Jump to: