Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 249. (Read 298777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
All you babies complaining about launch time: just setup CGWatcher schedule to start mining on one of the pools when it launches so you can get your precious sleep.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
I would like to solo mine at the start but I will need the RPC port. Anyone know how can I find this information?
The official RPC port is 58583. We are going update the OP with all of the details in a little bit.
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
We are deeply sorry that the launch date may not appeal to everyone. But we would like to point out a post made by one of our premier pool owners:

https://hash.so/ will get a pool ready for the launch. You can already signup and start mining other coins we have. Once the we have SmartCoin ready, you can switch to it easily and fast using our smart switch(tm) pool switcher.

I can also switch you to SmartCoin automatically once it launches, just register and start mining using port 80, 443 or 1337 and PM me your username. Pool fee is going to be 0%, vardiff, PPLNS and all that Smiley

Currently we have about 500Mh/s and I know it can scale to moon and back! Welcome!

Hopefully that can make up for the time. If not, try to preregister for any pool you'd wish and enter in the information in CGMiner or GUIMiner and press start so it can continuously check to see if the stratum server is up.

Hope you DEV know the Starting Difficulty: 0.00024414062
dev = let's start mining.... now, oh and yes publish wallet download address.... block 9999 to the dev, block 10000 to the dev.....
Wallet downloaded = come big miners and rape this coin
pool = sorry we are down untill diff is over 1
dev = glad we have well premining and some instamined, so not our problem. Lets start some giveaways and all is happy
 Cheesy

We are only mining the 1st block. That's it. Due to the way we structured the block rewards, it is nearly pointless to mine the first 998 blocks. By the end, the difficulty should be adjusted to where instamine isn't an issue.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
dev = let's start mining.... now, oh and yes publish wallet download address.... block 9999 to the dev, block 10000 to the dev.....
dev = glad we have well premining and some instamined, so not our problem. Lets start some giveaways and all is happy
 Cheesy

Dude the first 999 blocks only have a reward of 1 instead of 64. This should allow the diff to rise and make it more fair.
You mean block 2-999?
First block is 400,000

I dont know what diff they start if they don't tell me. I have no cource.
This Starting Difficulty: 0.00024414062 I read here, on the thread.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
 Cheesy

Dude the first 999 blocks only have a reward of 1 instead of 64. This should allow the diff to rise and make it more fair.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
 Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Terrible launch time. Please reschedule it, so the Eurominers can be part of it as well.

I agree. It would be 5 AM where I live, but I'll just set up the pool before sleeping so it will auto change once the pool starts mining.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
launch time is horrible, change it plz

The day of launch is a little bit to late to change the time, I think. Tongue

then gg, i don't care about this
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 78
To the moon?
launch time is horrible, change it plz

The day of launch is a little bit to late to change the time, I think. Tongue
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Terrible launch time. Please reschedule it, so the Eurominers can be part of it as well.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 224
Activity: 154
I would like to solo mine at the start but I will need the RPC port. Anyone know how can I find this information?

should be provided before launch, hopefully Smiley
Activity: 213
Activity: 238
I'm waiting for Smartcoin! Waiting for wallet to download) It will be avaliable for download exactly after 10 hours?

Few days ago on OP was info when wallet will avaliable . 1 hour before launch encrypted wallet will be downloable. In launch time we will get password to decrypt.
Pools will get wallets 10 minutes before launch.
Activity: 117
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
I'm waiting for Smartcoin! Waiting for wallet to download) It will be avaliable for download exactly after 10 hours?
Jump to: