Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 251. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This coin looks like it has potential but I was wondering what the status of the diff retarget was? IMO delaying the release to make it 40s would be better then having to alter it later.
It has already been changed. There was a typo in our original post, we actually meant 40 minutes (60 blocks).
Awesome Cheesy that was my only gripe, now I'm happy to go all in!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
i made it to the pre signup thank you
awaiting launch good luck
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
We are also at 1411 sign ups. They will close once we reach 1500!
smartcoin.io
smartcoin.io
This coin looks like it has potential but I was wondering what the status of the diff retarget was? IMO delaying the release to make it 40s would be better then having to alter it later.
It has already been changed. There was a typo in our original post, we actually meant 40 minutes (60 blocks).
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Very professional looking, time and effort went into this coin.

Hope you have a successful launch
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
smartcoin.io
Activity: 42
Also off-topic like you've done above kills the DOGE and the pleasure of the altcoin. Your mommy gave you too much sugar today.
Activity: 98
https://hash.so/ will get a pool ready for the launch. You can already signup and start mining other coins we have. Once the we have SmartCoin ready, you can switch to it easily and fast using our smart switch(tm) pool switcher.

I can also switch you to SmartCoin automatically once it launches, just register and start mining using port 80, 443 or 1337 and PM me your username. Pool fee is going to be 0%, vardiff, PPLNS and all that Smiley

Currently we have about 500Mh/s and I know it can scale to moon and back! Welcome!

GREAT NEWS !!!

To the moon!!!

Best pool ever!

I think if anything ever kills crypto it will be this juvenile tiresome chant of "to da moooooooooon!! to the mooon!  GD that gets annoying, you teeniebeenies need to come up with some other pep rally cheer!
Activity: 42
https://hash.so/ will get a pool ready for the launch. You can already signup and start mining other coins we have. Once the we have SmartCoin ready, you can switch to it easily and fast using our smart switch(tm) pool switcher.

I can also switch you to SmartCoin automatically once it launches, just register and start mining using port 80, 443 or 1337 and PM me your username. Pool fee is going to be 0%, vardiff, PPLNS and all that Smiley

Currently we have about 500Mh/s and I know it can scale to moon and back! Welcome!

GREAT NEWS !!!

To the moon!!!

Best pool ever!
Activity: 126

smartcoin.io
We now have an IRC channel!

Join #smartcoin on Freenode!
Activity: 110
Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)
Okay:)

I got quite confused now about launch.
Does it launch 7PM on sunday EST? Cause that's in less than 21 hours.
A countdown with hours and minutes would be appreciated!
Time zones confuse me xD

Yes you are correct.

Oh, now I understand my confusion.
I live in CET, not EST time zone, there's 6 hours between. So "less than 21 hours" should have been "less than 27 hours" xD

There's a reason I almost failed geography, when I can't even figure out time zones Cheesy

Thank you! Cheesy

If you happened to be at the north or south poles, you would be in most of the time zones at the same time.
Left leg 6pm, right leg 3pm, little finger 1pm, no 12 midday, backside, hey it's not even dark down there anymore..
Activity: 98
We have stopped the extra 15 SMC promotion as it would be ineffective to use it now. To the people who PM'd us, you will receive a separate email with your bonus a few days after launch.

Can't wait! I am just so hoping you have a smooth launch and several pools that will be absolutely reliable, because I think your coin is going to be one of the premium coins this year. Premium name also, good luck!
smartcoin.io
We have stopped the extra 15 SMC promotion as it would be ineffective to use it now. To the people who PM'd us, you will receive a separate email with your bonus a few days after launch.
Activity: 126
Okay:)

I got quite confused now about launch.
Does it launch 7PM on sunday EST? Cause that's in less than 21 hours.
A countdown with hours and minutes would be appreciated!
Time zones confuse me xD

Yes you are correct.

Oh, now I understand my confusion.
I live in CET, not EST time zone, there's 6 hours between. So "less than 21 hours" should have been "less than 27 hours" xD

There's a reason I almost failed geography, when I can't even figure out time zones Cheesy

Thank you! Cheesy
Jump to: