Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 259. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
How would you guys feel if we created a referral system where for every person you refer you earn extra SMC? We're hoping this could motivate more people to register, but also spread awareness.
Activity: 70
Just because you launch it the 27th I love your coin : so many shitdevs rushing to get money and screwing their launch... This launch will be great. Looking forward to mining your coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This coin shows promise. I hope you have some people helping you out and is willing to see this go to top 5 on the market caps.

smartcoin.io
Bump! We need more sign ups. We currently are at 330.
smartcoin.io
how is this different from others?
Please actually read the OP, it would be pointless to type it up again.
Activity: 266
smartcoin.io
Good News!

We have lowered the premine by 100,000 SMC as it would result in an unfair distribution.

We will also include a dedicated announcement section in the OP.
smartcoin.io
Awesome. I'm in. Hopefully integrate a ticker to the client like multibit ?  Roll Eyes

A QWebView displaying a ticker shouldn't be extremely complicated, so it seems feasible -- we will take this into consideration. Thanks for the suggestion.
Activity: 93
Awesome. I'm in. Hopefully integrate a ticker to the client like multibit ?  Roll Eyes
smartcoin.io
Here is the launch plan:
Assume SMC is released at 8 PM.
At 7 PM links to the encrypted zip of Mac, GNU/Linux, & Windows Binaries will be provided.
At 7:50 PM pools will get their copy of the wallet.
At 8 PM the decryption password is provided through Twitter, BitcoinTalk, and the subreddit.

No source? Good luck, fuckers.

What is the time zone?
We've updated the OP with the official launch date in GMT.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Here is the launch plan:
At 7 PM links to the encrypted zip of Mac, GNU/Linux, & Windows Binaries will be provided.
At 8 PM the decryption password is provided through Twitter, BitcoinTalk, and the subreddit.

What is the time zone?
cjc
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Yes I registered. Lets hope this goes better then oil and nyan..
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Code:
Success! You will receive an email with your coins as soon as we're ready!

yes!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Smart idea for a new smart coin, love the fact you are actually going to be releasing the windows binaries on release, will be mining from the start
Activity: 231
Activity: 231
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
POSTED LAUNCH INFORMATION AND BLOCK REWARD INFO, CHECK THE OP!

Block 1 500,000 SMC Smiley

LOL

smartcoin.io
Here is the launch plan:
Our bad, of course the source will be provided, but it would be pointless to included an encrypted source code when it's on a private Github repo. On launch day we would just make the repo public as soon as it is launched. We've made the changes to the OP to reflect that.
Jump to: