Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 260. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Here is the launch plan:
Assume SMC is released at 8 PM.
At 7 PM links to the encrypted zip of Mac, GNU/Linux, & Windows Binaries will be provided.
At 7:50 PM pools will get their copy of the wallet.
At 8 PM the decryption password is provided through Twitter, BitcoinTalk, and the subreddit.

No source? Good luck, fuckers.
VST
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
Guys, a joke:

A graphics designer, marketing major, and amateur programmer walk into a forum....

JK, coin looks promising and I wish it the best Grin
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
Will we get an email notification 1 day b4 launch?

That could be arranged, thanks for the suggestion!
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Activity: 266
Will we get an email notification 1 day b4 launch?
smartcoin.io
Interesting - registered.  Hope the difficulty doesn't go up too quick - it would be nice to do some solo-mining for a while....

The difficulty readjust time should help with that.
Activity: 113
Activity: 95
Interesting - registered.  Hope the difficulty doesn't go up too quick - it would be nice to do some solo-mining for a while....
smartcoin.io
POSTED LAUNCH INFORMATION AND BLOCK REWARD INFO, CHECK THE OP!
smartcoin.io
registration doesn't work.  Says email or captcha is wrong....  Tried like 20 times and I'm fairly sure I typed it right at least once in 20.  Cheesy

I realized what went wrong. It would check your IP to see if you've requested coins in the past before I would check the captcha. So it would seem that if you got the captcha wrong the first time, you wouldn't be able to register because according to the system, you had already signed up. I went ahead and fixed it. IF YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO SIGN UP PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND I'LL REGISTER YOU MANUALLY.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
registration doesn't work.  Says email or captcha is wrong....  Tried like 20 times and I'm fairly sure I typed it right at least once in 20.  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Thank you for your response, OP.

I expect great things from you - and also let's take some steps if you can to minimize the pump-dump mentality of majority of altcoin investors. Not sure, but solid support and efforts can survive such a fate of catcoins or moon.
We'd love to hear any ideas you may have, it's not to late to implement any changes. We've been thinking of different scenarios of different block rewards to minimize instamining.

Any approx. ETA on the launch date?
Jump to: