Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 65. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys, why are you so hot to send your coins to Cryptsy. Be patient. Don´t sell your coins, only because they hit Cryptsy. Even because it´s a very bad day for selling. Most of the ppl. just watching the BTC price falling. It´s a good day for buying, before the ppl. recognize SMC.

I moved all of mine to hopefully help set the market and push it higher.  I'm in for the long term and if people start dumping now that we're on Cryptsy I hope I can once again buy more cheap SmartCoin.

BTW I will never understand why LTC is although falling!?! This should be the time to change all of your BTC to LTC or other alts. I´m 0% in BTC, 85% in LTC and 15% in alt-coins.

Fear spreads through herds like a disease.  It makes mobs of people do completely illogical things, even if those actions are counter to their own interests. 

I was watching the Doge market last night and saw the same thing repeat itself over and over: small and medium scale panic selling from the masses and then huge buys as anglers waited for all the little fish to jump into their nets.  It was pretty remarkable.  Kind of sad, too because it was a moment when Doge could have taken a significant step along the path of establishing itself as a true, "third way" alternative that was at least somewhat independent of Bitcoin, all the shibes who have been saying "To the moon!" for a couple of months basically just crapped on the carpet.  Oh well, it's still a formidable coin.

And I was able to buy a chunk at 177 Smiley
Activity: 104
great,more and more ppl in the community!

Totally worth the wait. Never sell below 0.001!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Coinmarket.io SMC rate 0.00002510. This is the end of take-off?
What with poloniex.com?

You can´t buy at coinmarket.io since 24h.

"Market pause for maintenance."

Boring.

Guys, why are you so hot to send your coins to Cryptsy. Be patient. Don´t sell your coins, only because they hit Cryptsy. Even because it´s a very bad day for selling. Most of the ppl. just watching the BTC price falling. It´s a good day for buying, before the ppl. recognize SMC.

BTW I will never understand why LTC is although falling!?! This should be the time to change all of your BTC to LTC or other alts. I´m 0% in BTC, 85% in LTC and 15% in alt-coins.

I don't plan to sell as soon as it hits cryptsy but I do get anxious that I want to at least get it over on the exchange and have it ready when the price does go insane, because history shows with Vert and Dark, it could jump as high as 5-10$ a coin then nosedive down to a dollar and that becomes the new bottom. I made the mistake of holding my Vert and Max when they hit their highs instead of cashing out and buying back in cheap, I won't make the same mistake twice with SMC. I have faith in a lot of coins but I am realistic to know that the true highs won't be reached for months down the road and now is the time to make quick profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I was able to withdraw all my SmartCoin from coinmarket.io  Smiley
Waiting now for cryptsy to go live..
Activity: 210
What with poloniex.com?

You can´t buy at coinmarket.io since 24h.

"Market pause for maintenance."

Boring.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
902 confirmations on Cryptsy and still pending ROFL

Remember: NO SALES BELOW 0.001  Let's push SmartCoin up, up, up.  (If we ever gain access to our deposits Wink  )
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Anyone else having problems with Poloniex this morning? All of my SMC is tied up there.
Activity: 100
What with poloniex.com?
rze
Activity: 194
damn coinmarket.io all my money is there and i wana buy smc.... but it doesnt work.. just great timing.
same sh*t...
Activity: 350
Activity: 490
Don't worry, every time cryptsy adds a new coin it's the same thing.
They will show up in your balance eventually.
yeah, once they've made enough money they will allow deposits to go through

Yep. i'm afraid this happens for every new coin that they add....all the same
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
damn coinmarket.io all my money is there and i wana buy smc.... but it doesnt work.. just great timing.
Activity: 168
yeah, once they've made enough money they will allow deposits to go through
Activity: 490
This cryptsy waiting is actually starting to annoy me now!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Great news! Can't wait to start trading SMC on cryptsy  Smiley
Waiting for SMC to show up in balance..
Confirmations
   345 Angry
Great news! Can't wait to start trading SMC on cryptsy  Smiley
Waiting for SMC to show up in balance..
Pages:
Jump to: