Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 67. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No sales yet so looks like no. Been waiting nearly 5 hours myself.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please, No sales below 0.1 BTC for 1 SMC. I have only 200 SMC and I want be rich ;]

Edit: I think who realize sell for this buy order
Price (BTC)   SMC   Total (BTC)      
2900.00000000   0.00000327   0.00948300

Smiley

Anyone have their SMC on cryptsy? i have still pending
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Please, No sales below 0.1 BTC for 1 SMC. I have only 200 SMC and I want be rich ;]

Edit: I think who realize sell for this buy order
Price (BTC)   SMC   Total (BTC)      
2900.00000000   0.00000327   0.00948300

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I am waiting for the last 2.5 hours,too.
Just do not sell cheap, time to send it to the moon.
At least think about the time you waited, do not sell that time for pennies!
My first sell order will be for 0.01!

me too ...

No sales below 0.007
Activity: 34
Wow I wake up to find smartcoin listed on cryptsy. Good job dev and community! Too bad about the bad bitcoin news but I think we'll be able to ride this one to the moon anyways.
Activity: 154
I just send few satoshi to coinmarket io and want buy more SMC:.... its too slow confirmation oh my  Cheesy
Markets are currently paused at coinmarket

Nooo... i want some more cheap SMC
I just send few satoshi to coinmarket io and want buy more SMC:.... its too slow confirmation oh my  Cheesy
Markets are currently paused at coinmarket
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
2 am.  Gotta get up in 4 hours.  I guess I won't be the first SMC ask on Cryptsy.

Best of luck, all.  Remember - No sales below 0.001
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
They wouldn't of added it to the market and announced adding it on twitter if it wasn't ready. I guess there's thousands of deposits/withdrawals going on and it takes time to process them.
This "delay" happens too when they put up mint,dark and cach earlier, they said
"Trade engine for these markets are offline until the morning to allow our wallets/security to catch up and prevent many deposit issues that arise soon after coins are listed"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481015.20

Thanks for the info, I guess we're going to be in for an interesting morning. Hope the BTC sell off stops as it seems to be dragging the entire crypto world with it. Nice to see SMC isn't affect I guess the low volume came at the perfect time. SMC is basically immuned to sell off at the moment due to extremely low volume.
They wouldn't of added it to the market and announced adding it on twitter if it wasn't ready. I guess there's thousands of deposits/withdrawals going on and it takes time to process them.
This "delay" happens too when they put up mint,dark and cach earlier, they said
"Trade engine for these markets are offline until the morning to allow our wallets/security to catch up and prevent many deposit issues that arise soon after coins are listed"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481015.20
Activity: 952
Activity: 16
Smartcoin: smart, stable, supreme.
Like sinnyc said,grow some balls!!!
Activity: 104

Pennies?  Bah!  I'm cranking the price.  My first sell order will be for 0.01!  Fairly unrealistic right now but that's what we're shooting for, right?  Once things settle in, I'd like to see the prices stay north of 0.005 with 0.001 as the absolute basement.  It'll get there if nobody dumps.

There will be a lot of fresh eyes on SmartCoin over the coming days and weeks so let's keep a floor under this thing.  Everyone grow some balls and hang tough:

No sales below 0.001

I will back you up!! No sales below 0.001!
3 hours, 250+ confirmations, and all my SMC are still pending.  Ahhh, the joys of Cryptsy   Roll Eyes

What can I say?  Patience isn't my strong suit.
I think theyre still preparing for the market.

They are buried right now.  With BTC in collapse, the DOGE and LTC markets (and quite a few others as well) have been going nuts.  It's a busy night to get listed but it may work to our advantage as people look to move into something stable.
Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Just made a transfer from conmarket.io to cryptsy.

The transaction appeared after 30 seconds. I have already 10 confirmations and it's pending.

Does anyone have smartcoins on cryptsy already? I see only buy orders. Maybe the final part of the deposit is not enabled or something.
3 hours, 250+ confirmations, and all my SMC are still pending.  Ahhh, the joys of Cryptsy   Roll Eyes

What can I say?  Patience isn't my strong suit.
I think theyre still preparing for the market.

Pennies?  Bah!  I'm cranking the price.  My first sell order will be for 0.01!  Fairly unrealistic right now but that's what we're shooting for, right?  Once things settle in, I'd like to see the prices stay north of 0.005 with 0.001 as the absolute basement.  It'll get there if nobody dumps.

There will be a lot of fresh eyes on SmartCoin over the coming days and weeks so let's keep a floor under this thing.  Everyone grow some balls and hang tough:

No sales below 0.001
Pages:
Jump to: