Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 63. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
12000 @ CoinEx

Somebody dumped his SMC all the way down from 12000 to 5801 @ CoinEx...  Huh

Edit: Come on guys! Let it rise. Why are you dumping your coins for nothing. As soon as the trading will start at Cryptsy the price will jump up, even on a day like this.
what a roller coaster ride that was.

so fun!

There were a lot buy orders above 10000 - not only these 1 SMC orders. If I want to sell my coins, I would place a sell order at this point and never ever would sell this low.
Activity: 154
12000 @ CoinEx

Edit: Come on guys! Let it rise. Why are you dumping your coins for nothing. As soon as the trading will start at Cryptsy the price will jump up, even on a day like this.
what a roller coaster ride that was.

so fun!
Activity: 210
12000 @ CoinEx

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hash.so is working fine for me.  Looks like it may be getting DDoS'd though as it is very slow.  The odd time you get a Bad Gateway error in web browser.
legendary
Activity: 1246
With coinmarket down and cryptsy playing us .. don't be tempted to sell below 10k

I would hope most reasonable people think this could hit at least a dollar, 10k is a pittance compared to the low number of coins and what prices were 2 weeks ago.
now coinedup is trailing behind bought some cheap smc there

its fun!
Activity: 126
How can they make money of holding coins?
Pure bullshit.
Activity: 140
What is it with Cryptsy?

Simple. I fell for it once but never again.

When a new coin come into the market, they put a daft sell order at ridiculous price. You can see .00000200 SMC for 2900BTC which is fake and done to make everyone switch their coins to cryptsy. Then cryptsy hold all your coins with high confirmations rate. After hours (6 to 12 hours) of waiting they then buy their own SMC back thus the trade appears on the market trade history, making it look legit. Then everyone tries to dump at the price they spent hours waiting for only to realise it doesn't exist.

Your coins are then stuck waiting to be confirmed. You can not do anything with those coins. The smart ones are avoiding cryptsy and buying low at others exchanges like coinedup and Poloniex. The smart ones will profit while the herds are stuck waiting to be confirmed. The smart ones follows the underlying principle of Smartcoin, which is to be smart. The rest are not so smart. Get it.

Hence it's always best to avoid cryptsy when a new coin comes out.
Isnt it cryptsy a smart one by doing that?

Roll Eyes

Yes at your expense.

Every exchange is making money at our expense, nothing new there..
legendary
Activity: 924
What is it with Cryptsy?

Simple. I fell for it once but never again.

When a new coin come into the market, they put a daft sell order at ridiculous price. You can see .00000200 SMC for 2900BTC which is fake and done to make everyone switch their coins to cryptsy. Then cryptsy hold all your coins with high confirmations rate. After hours (6 to 12 hours) of waiting they then buy their own SMC back thus the trade appears on the market trade history, making it look legit. Then everyone tries to dump at the price they spent hours waiting for only to realise it doesn't exist.

Your coins are then stuck waiting to be confirmed. You can not do anything with those coins. The smart ones are avoiding cryptsy and buying low at others exchanges like coinedup and Poloniex. The smart ones will profit while the herds are stuck waiting to be confirmed. The smart ones follows the underlying principle of Smartcoin, which is to be smart. The rest are not so smart. Get it.

Hence it's always best to avoid cryptsy when a new coin comes out.
Isnt it cryptsy a smart one by doing that?

Roll Eyes

Yes at your expense.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Is there a standalone wallet exe for windows? I don't want to run any installers, thanks!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Another forum category for the sole purpose of spam placement.
Any spam outside that folder will get an ip ban.
Activity: 126
benjamins market works , why not smartcoin ? Dont get it ..
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
With coinmarket down and cryptsy playing us .. don't be tempted to sell below 10k
1 btc underday to coinmarket.io to destroy the walls Cheesy
you sir is screwed. coinmarket is having problems right now
Pages:
Jump to: