Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 92. (Read 298777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
A would like to show you my first logo design of SMC. It´s only the first one, if you like it, I would make some deeper thoughts.

I like it Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

A Mathy:

Sent you a small tip in exchange for your IPv6 tip.  Please let me know if it arrived.  Should be OK now.

Well, it's all good now.  Synced up and ready to rock, it looks like.  I'll try a small payout to it and see what happens.
What is the last block the wallet shows?

Hey, Mathy.  Looks like 41572.

{
"blocks" : 41572,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 13.22638883,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1384127694,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"testnet" : false
}

I enabled IPv6, deleted the block info, and started her up, and ended up with what you see.  I think I'll just remove it and re-install, and see what happens.
rze
Activity: 194

Spoke too soon.  Wallet loaded, synced, then unsynced  Huh

Think I'll give it a rest for a bit.
Activity: 126

@ Mathy:

That was a winner, thanx.  Deleted the server=1 line also after I got a different error.  I guess I could have just changed the server value to 0?

I just downloaded the wallet and installed.  I'm getting an error I haven't seen before: 

An error occurred while setting up the RPC port 58583 for listening: open: An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used.

Any tips on defeating this horrid monster?

It's (probably) because he is trying to bind to an IPv6 address while your OS doesn't have it available. Remove the RPC stuff from the .conf file, you don't need it for just the wallet, or enable IPv6 in your OS. Or rebuild it yourself without IPv6 support.

@ Symbiont:

Thanx for your quick reply.

I just downloaded that file from the first post in this thread, it's the one I'm having trouble with.  I used the Windoze installer file.  I have no idea what's wrong.
Activity: 140
Hello everyone. I am a novice miner and my first coin, it smartcoin. This is a very nice coin, thanks to the creators! Unfortunately, I could not get it to start from the beginning. I have one video card, Radeon 5770, it gives a total of 140 kh/s. I want to make my first farm, but I'm 14 years old, and I did not have enough money for a new video card Sad If you do not mind, please help me, I'll be very grateful to you Smiley I have created a new wallet for this, I am afraid that with the old can steal my coins.
SMC: SjyceFdHSBoi7fWsoPEMVFJiCJRDH2ZUaW .Thanks and sorry. Sad

What exactly is your question or you need help with? Huh
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Symbiont don't be rude, I was talking about the people dumping the coin ...
I´m very sorry, I don´t want to be rude. But I'm tired of reading unsubstantiated predictions. On what is your analysis based? I'm always interested in substantiated analyzes.

Edit: Nobody is dumping SMC atm. The price doesn´t move since hours.

There's a Lot movement (Buy and sell), but prices still stay the same... Where are the people to push the prices up?
Activity: 210

I just downloaded the wallet and installed.  I'm getting an error I haven't seen before: 

An error occurred while setting up the RPC port 58583 for listening: open: An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used.

Why?
New wallet includes a number of amendments:
  • Kimoto's Gravity Well - smart algorithm changes the difficulty of digging.
    Allows coin to protect against sudden changes hash power (anti multipool).
    Digging coins will be more predictable in the long term.
  • significantly lower transaction fees.

Why update is necessary and mandatory?
Soon will be hard fork coin. Only new fork will be the official and continue working.
Be smart switch to the correct fork.

When?
Fork will come with mining block number 35000 for about 1 h
(depending on the network hashrate and its growth)

Current block number you find at:

How check wallet version?
In your wallet search option menu Debug window -> console.
Run command getinfo

Code:
{
    "version" : 1010000,
    "protocolversion" : 60002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

If protocolversion = 60002 then you have new wallet version  -> update is not required

How upgrade?

• Backup your wallet.dat - This file is in %appdata%/smartcoin

Where is %appdata% ?
    WIN: Start -> run -> cmd
    cd %appdata% [ENTER]

WIN XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data
    (in non English Windows version "Application Data" can be in your local language)

WIN 7+:  C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\

Linux: ~/.smartcoin

Copy wallet.dat in safe place - Pendrive, CD
    or different directory (folder) on your hard disk.

Advise against the use of Online wallets (for any coin).
    Do not use Smartcoin online wallet!

You should make backup wallet.dat often, after several coin transfers.
    Best is keep a few copies of the wallet.

• Go to first page Smartcoin thread
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893

Download version according to your OS.

• Install new version as just like the first time.

• Run wallet, wait for sync and check balance and your wallet version (as above described)

Tell a Friend about mandatory update?
You know someone who might have an old wallet Smartcoin? Please tell her / him to update.

More info?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893

REMEMBER Before update make copy (backup) your wallet.dat

Do not wait for the last moment. We can reach 35000 block faster than we assume.

Best Regards.

Activity: 210
DEV ...

What marketing provides - what you plan to do

price is still low, people who know about the coin is not much ... translate new site in several languages.

German: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5151661

Add it to the OP, please.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
DEV ...

What marketing provides - what you plan to do

price is still low, people who know about the coin is not much ... translate new site in several languages.
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: