Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 95. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Or a little bit more simple:

I prefer the simple one.

... maybe blue is better:

Realy nice one. Im trying something similiar now.

whooaaaa , I really like this logo, this is the best coin so far!!!
And thanks for adding us coinex Smiley Now that's smart!
Activity: 238
A logo has been chosen??? Did I miss the contest?

I told you about this contest. Some link with very similar (probably only color different) coin logos
to select.

But I can't find this link. Smiley I have seen this in IRC channel too.

Best Regards.
Activity: 210
Hello all,

As you know SmartCoin is now on CoinEx - great news!

Additionally, a lot of people have been asking about the website and logo. Quick update: the logo has been chosen, and the website is in the works and will be rolled out soon. As you know, we try to maintain a very quick development time!

More to come,

The SmartCoin Team

Voting took place last week, with 9 logos to choose form. Your input here has been awesome, and we really appreciate it!

You´re welcome Wink

I´m just remembering a voting about the old logo with some different colors. Did you mean this? What was the result?

We don´t have to take my design, but wouldn´t it be nice to have some more different concepts and styles to choice from?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello all,

Additionally, a lot of people have been asking about the website and logo. Quick update: the logo has been chosen, and the website is in the works and will be rolled out soon. As you know, we try to maintain a very quick development time!

More to come,

The SmartCoin Team

Voting took place last week, with 9 logos to choose form. Your input here has been awesome, and we really appreciate it!

But we still have so many ideas  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Hello all,

More to come,

The SmartCoin Team

Voting took place last week, with 9 logos to choose from. Your input here has been awesome, and we really appreciate it!

Hello all,

More to come,

The SmartCoin Team

Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
Hello all,

More to come,

The SmartCoin Team

Just to remind you,if you want SmartCoin on cryptsy vote here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74254

And vote here, you can get 10 votes every 24 hours: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Thank you.
Is there still no "real" website for this coin with more than a logo and few links on it?  Plans for one, etc?

Dev is working on it. I my opinion an active community like the one of smartcoin is much more worth as a website. But I agree, it would be nice to have a new one. Don´t forget the coin is 3-4 weeks old. Be patient. Smartcoin has a great potential.
Activity: 238
Is there still no "real" website for this coin with more than a logo and few links on it?  Plans for one, etc?

http://smartcoinforum.com/

Ok better main website is needed
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Is there still no "real" website for this coin with more than a logo and few links on it?  Plans for one, etc?
Activity: 80
SMC added to our BTC, LTC and DOGE market and pools
i've been waiting for this....captain you rox Smiley i'm moving all my SMC to coinex right away Smiley

pls, guys, someone to buy some more on coinex, the price is so low right now, i cant do this alone...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What i'm curious is where is the volume residing at, coinmarket.io which appears to have the most according to coinmarketcap, is only showing around 2-3000 or so, I personally own 7,000+ SMC. Is everyone hanging onto them?

Sadly, I only own ~350... but I will keep hashing away. I like this coin.

Donations always appreciated.  Grin

Shoqjr36D6CGHhap5YebhaMXZVrezkr5Xy

One day your 350 SMC will be worth $3,500.

Well, in that case i'd better hold on my 4K SMC Tongue
Or a little bit more simple:

I prefer the simple one.

... maybe blue is better:

A would like to show you my first logo design of SMC. It´s only the first one, if you like it, I would make some deeper thoughts.

rze
Activity: 194
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SMC added to our BTC, LTC and DOGE market and pools
Activity: 19
Hi there,

A bit something else, I also mentioned this on the smartcoin forum. Is this a way to promote SMC.

I saw that QoinPro is planning to add Dogecoin to their system (QoinPro is a kinda faucet website that gives
away coins every day just for signing in and currently does that with BTC/LTC/FTC/TIPS, here you can see my review:
http://www.toget1000bitcoins.com/bitcoin/free-bitcoins/qoinpro/ and a direct link is http://www.qoinpro.com/
or with my ref if you want to support me with my goal: http://www.toget1000bitcoins.com/goto/qoinpro)
They asked on twitter 'Who wants us to add #Dogecoin?'  I replied with sure but please also consider Smartcoin, since that
is a good way to let people know that smartcoin is here! What do you think of this? Maybe something for the dev to arrange or us
as community to ask if they would like to add smartcoin as well??  when it is added loads of people will get some SMC and need a wallet etc etc.
Pages:
Jump to: