Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 91. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
It seems that the big whale mining with an old wallet in P2Pool has finally noticed. Probably is very disappointed as he seemed to have found over 1000 invalid blocks on his own Shocked
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks - I do believe that link is still for the old version though. Hopefully will wait a few days & see if the new one is posted.
Activity: 238
Linux+qt version on OP https://www.dropbox.com/s/96wywfpk72ofu3g/smartcoin-linux.zip
Is old file, have 8 days.

You can download source code and compile it.
Or wait until Dev give new link to compiled Linux binaries.

Remember about backup wallet.dat.

Best Regards.
Activity: 84
I downloaded the Linux wallet from the front page here where it was recommended to do so, and I'm still getting
protocolversion" : 60001. I downloaded it just 2 days ago.
and it never finishes synching. Also I send 2 payments there from my pool which don't show up either.
Do I have to use the Windows version to get the latest?
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
Thanks for the German thread as well, must've missed that in the thread. We'll look it over, but I'm sure it's great!

I´ve made a german thread for smartcoin2.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5151661

Looks great Symbiont - thank you! Please post your wallet so we can send you some SMC for your work. Smiley
Activity: 238
Symbiont good work Smiley

Small sugestion: Text near Albert Einstein should also be in German Smiley
As far as you can fit it in image.

Best Regards
Activity: 210
Thanks for the German thread as well, must've missed that in the thread. We'll look it over, but I'm sure it's great!

I´ve made a german thread for smartcoin2.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5151661
smartcoin.io
I've never seen so much focus on a logo with any coin, especially when it still needs some wallets fixed, new echanges, a working website, and even a drop of acceptance and investment.  The initial logo was fine.

Logo = Image = more Investors / Miner = more Value

Most of the seriously taken coins are discussing about marketing, image, logo ...

Again, as we have mentioned previously, a new logo has already been chosen. We are rolling out the new website very soon, have been added to 7 exchanges in barely 3 weeks, and have generated a strong amount of buzz as of late.

While we certainly appreciate the enthusiasm about a logo, the decision has already been made and no further contributions are being considered. Community efforts will best be spent engaging with SmartCoin on the subreddits, posting jobs on the job board (http://www.reddit.com/r/SmartCoinJobs), the Facebook, and the Twitter, as well as using the exchanges and features we have rolled out thus far.

Our director of marketing is putting forth much work with giveaways, community building, and outreach, and the dev team is spending its time continuing to build great SmartCoin integration. This being said, there is no need to continue creating logo mockups, as we have already moved on from that stage toward more important developmental pieces.

Thank you,

SmartCoin

If there is already a new logo, where can we see it?

If you don´t want to have anymore help, I'm going to stop my activities completely from now. By the way, should I delete the german smartcoin thread? Didn´t get any feedback.

The new logo will be debuted with the new site.

We greatly appreciate your help! Just wanted to make clear that you don't need to worry about logo stuff anymore, as it's already taken care of, and we have moved on to bigger developmental pieces that will strengthen the long-term viability of SmartCoin. A logo is important, yes, but it is only one piece of the overall puzzle.

SmartCoin

I've never seen so much focus on a logo with any coin, especially when it still needs some wallets fixed, new echanges, a working website, and even a drop of acceptance and investment.  The initial logo was fine.

Most of the seriously taken coins are discussing about marketing, image, logo ...

Again, as we have mentioned previously, a new logo has already been chosen. We are rolling out the new website very soon, have been added to 7 exchanges in barely 3 weeks, and have generated a strong amount of buzz as of late.

While we certainly appreciate the enthusiasm about a logo, the decision has already been made and no further contributions are being considered. Community efforts will best be spent engaging with SmartCoin on the subreddits, posting jobs on the job board (http://www.reddit.com/r/SmartCoinJobs), the Facebook, and the Twitter, as well as using the exchanges and features we have rolled out thus far.

Our director of marketing is putting forth much work with giveaways, community building, and outreach, and the dev team is spending its time continuing to build great SmartCoin integration. This being said, there is no need to continue creating logo mockups, as we have already moved on from that stage toward more important developmental pieces.

Thank you,

SmartCoin

If there is already a new logo, where can we see it?

If you don´t want to have anymore help, I'm going to stop my activities completely from now. By the way, should I delete the german smartcoin thread? Didn´t get any feedback.
smartcoin.io

Thank you,

SmartCoin

Activity: 126
Whales are buying in slowly , like 5 btc per day. After 1-3 months this coin will explode.
Just sayin..
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I've never seen so much focus on a logo with any coin, especially when it still needs some wallets fixed, new echanges, a working website, and even a drop of acceptance and investment.  The initial logo was fine.
MARKETING
MARKETING
MARKETING
and then the price .... UP UP UP SMARTUP

Think about this

Smart buy wall:
0.00010400   43042.7818   4.47644931

Join the wall.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
MARKETING
MARKETING
MARKETING
and then the price .... UP UP UP SMARTUP

Think about this
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
We could use more mhash at the coinex pool. Being on the exchange's pool is free advertising to spread the word.
If you like, change you signature to this:

I´m mining SMARTCOIN for a smart2 world.

Just go to PROFILE -> Forum Profile Information -> Signature and paste this in the box:

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893][color=purple][size=10pt][b]I´m mining SMARTCOIN for a smart[sup]2[/sup] world.[/b][/size][/color][/url]

or this:

SMARTCOIN - the choice of smart2 people.

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893][color=purple][size=10pt][b]SMARTCOIN - the choice of smart[sup]2[/sup] people.[/b][/size][/color][/url]

or this:

Be smart2 - mine SMARTCOIN.

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893][color=purple][size=10pt][b]Be smart[sup]2[/sup] - mine SMARTCOIN.[/b][/size][/color][/url]

Or anything like this... just take your own slogan.

SMARTCOIN - the smart2 people coin.

Smart money is addicted to SMARTCOIN.

SMARTCOIN is smart money.

Smart money for a smarter world - join SMARTCOIN.

Get the smartest coin - mine SMARTCOIN.

Money 2.0 should be smart - join SMARTCOIN.

The next currency is smart - join SMARTCOIN.

No one?  Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
A would like to show you my first logo design of SMC. It´s only the first one, if you like it, I would make some deeper thoughts.

I like it Smiley

I like the purple more than the blue personally!
Pages:
Jump to: