Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SNAKEXCOIN[SNCX][X13]POW|POS|MULTIPOOL|BOUNTY|BITTREX| MANDATORY UPDATE!! - page 11. (Read 32008 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How are we looking at the exchange?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Dev, you should give a 25% stake of the foundation to whoever can create the snake game as part of the wallet.  That would put this motherfuckin snake on a motherfuckin plane.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Who remembers this shit ?

Dev, you should incorporate this game into the wallet !  Maybe somehow have it pay out in SNCX after you score so high or just have a way for people to post their score next to their wallet address for bragging rights then pay a weekly high score or whatever.  Shit would be dope.

it's my favorite game Grin
I hope the dev consider it

He did!  He said he would give reward to coder who did this on the last page! Shocked
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Dev, you should incorporate this game into the wallet !  Maybe somehow have it pay out in SNCX after you score so high or just have a way for people to post their score next to their wallet address for bragging rights then pay a weekly high score or whatever.  Shit would be dope.

it's my favorite game Grin
I hope the dev consider it
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
c'mon guys, tweet a little bout snakecoin, we must get noticed Wink
cheers
help tweet to bittrex  Smiley

lets wait until 1-st phase of mining end(7 days)
Activity: 364
WTS 500 SNCX for 0.5 BTC.

Please PM if interested.
Activity: 56
连B网都不上 上毛车 上车去屎吗
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I've added a Pool too:

https://snakex.suprnova.cc

Currently 0 % fee
Suprnova Quality

Hop in !

Still 0 % fee ! Mine now !
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
Ahhh ok, understand.
Never look in a horse's mouth.
Activity: 49
Why is it so quiet here and still so much hashingpower?  Cool
Because there is a horse in the gang
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
Why is it so quiet here and still so much hashingpower?  Cool
Activity: 28
New SnakeXCoin Blockchain Explorer up and running!

Note that the explorer is new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorers.

It comes with an ever growing list of features, including a rich list with an experimental wallet detection & tagging.

Tips & Bounties appreciated at SNCX ShTiEqiKatW7vo7Xi4STsSHmgyw2a6jN2W or BTC 17nsaHHBq6FhwVZ7htTedUPk5CyaRDXdwt to help cover the hosting costs, thanks! Smiley
Bounty sent, greats explorer  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
New SnakeXCoin Blockchain Explorer up and running!

Note that the explorer is new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorers.

It comes with an ever growing list of features, including a rich list with an experimental wallet detection & tagging.

Tips & Bounties appreciated at SNCX ShTiEqiKatW7vo7Xi4STsSHmgyw2a6jN2W or BTC 17nsaHHBq6FhwVZ7htTedUPk5CyaRDXdwt to help cover the hosting costs, thanks! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
My Russian translation there: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsnakexcoinsncxx13powpos-646453
Why my wallet was not synchronize? Nodes to snakeX conf added... Huh
Wait 1-2 minutes it will sync.if not sync add node at the OP post, make sure you put snakeXcoin.conf file to appdata/snakeXcoin folder
Coins received. Thanks!  Wink
My Russian translation there: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsnakexcoinsncxx13powpos-646453
Why my wallet was not synchronize? Nodes to snakeX conf added... Huh
Wait 1-2 minutes it will sync.if not sync add node at the OP post, make sure you put snakeXcoin.conf file to appdata/snakeXcoin folder
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
Why my wallet was not synchronized? Nodes to snakeX conf added... Huh

http://i.imgur.com/fxl6PNR.jpg

haha, that would be freakin' awesome!!!

Have a leaderboard and those on top get like a big faucet type reward.
Anyone interest in this project games top scores? Please pm me for details
Activity: 336

Have a leaderboard and those on top get like a big faucet type reward.
Activity: 364

Pages:
Jump to: