Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SNAKEXCOIN[SNCX][X13]POW|POS|MULTIPOOL|BOUNTY|BITTREX| MANDATORY UPDATE!! - page 15. (Read 32008 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
The dev has kindly transferred the coins we sent to their wallet by mistake on our first 9 blocks so I have amended our database to reflect the full block reward on those first 9 blocks we had.

That's the kind of DEV we like to see !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Contacted exchange, wishing good news from exchange reply. and you can try contacting your favor exchange too.  Grin
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
sounds like you copyied the anon stuff from pink
as a pink holder i like that
copy the best
haha  Cheesy
Activity: 182
The dev has kindly transferred the coins we sent to their wallet by mistake on our first 9 blocks so I have amended our database to reflect the full block reward on those first 9 blocks we had.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
WAIT!!!

Coin for developer: 0.5 coins per Block

Pre-mine : none

Sorry,but 0.5 coins per Block IS PRE-MINE, so saying that there is NO pre-mine is sh.., certainly pass on this one.

2.1% Pre-mine not none. Can you please update your ANN here!!

0.50 per block x 43300 = 21650 out of 1,000,000coins, is a massive 2.1% premine != None.

You are really stupid... Those coins are not mined yet so it cant be called premine.

No, they aren't, but they will be....

Not exactly the same premine and this. The real problem with the premine is not that the dev will have coins and earn profit from it, but that he could dump as soon as the coin goes to ex. market.

With a 0.5 coins per block, he won't have a huge amount of coins to dump, he gets like a salary, I think it's fair and I like it, better this way than a premine.
This launch is like a dream come true, great job DEV !
LIVE

MineP.it SnakeXCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://sncx.minep.it:3360 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Cannot see my workers.
Tryed everything. I see my hashrate but cannot see my workers?

You're right I see that issue too. I'll try sort that now.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
First 4 blocks we found at minep.it had the foundation/block reward backwards. Sorry about that. All should be fine now.

Perhaps dev could give it back?

Just like the community have a tradition for giving the premine back to dev when all goes wrong...

Was actually 9 blocks Sad

It would be nice if we could give it back to our miners as a sign of good faith.

You will recalculate the reward?
My first 6 block rewards is too small (0.3, 0.4, etc.), then normal (such as 24 SNCX).

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
LIVE

MineP.it SnakeXCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://sncx.minep.it:3360 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Cannot see my workers.
Tryed everything. I see my hashrate but cannot see my workers?
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
First 4 blocks we found at minep.it had the foundation/block reward backwards. Sorry about that. All should be fine now.

Just like the community have a tradition for giving the premine back to dev when all goes wrong...
pm us your wallet address we give back that minep.it  mined coins

my wallet is out of sych how i can start minning.please tell me how to fix it.Fast please i want to start mining

add this to snakeXcoin.conf
addnode=88.170.10.46
addnode=67.10.225.176
addnode=125.109.143.78

Wow, good looking out DEV !
Activity: 25
We could do with a couple more pools at least

Very much so.  Nearly the entire hashrate is on Minepit at the moment, since .mn was taken off the list.
We could do with a couple more pools at least
Activity: 28

pm us your wallet address we give back that minep.it  mined coins

my wallet is out of sych how i can start minning.please tell me how to fix it.Fast please i want to start mining

add this to snakeXcoin.conf
addnode=88.170.10.46
addnode=67.10.225.176
addnode=125.109.143.78

It would be nice if we could give it back to our miners as a sign of good faith.

I'm down with that Smiley

Good coin !

Activity: 32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
addnode=88.170.10.46
addnode=67.10.225.176
addnode=125.109.143.78

Thanks, that works.
Pages:
Jump to: