Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SNAKEXCOIN[SNCX][X13]POW|POS|MULTIPOOL|BOUNTY|BITTREX| MANDATORY UPDATE!! - page 17. (Read 32008 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Wallet not syncing...
nodes ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 32
Activity: 151
Activity: 154
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
WAIT!!!

Coin for developer: 0.5 coins per Block

Pre-mine : none

Sorry,but 0.5 coins per Block IS PRE-MINE, so saying that there is NO pre-mine is sh.., certainly pass on this one.

2.1% Pre-mine not none. Can you please update your ANN here!!

0.50 per block x 43300 = 21650 out of 1,000,000coins, is a massive 2.1% premine != None.

You are really stupid... Those coins are not mined yet so it cant be called premine.

No, they aren't, but they will be....

they are pre-decided where they will go, so that's more than a little bit misleading to say it's not premined.
Activity: 140
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
http://sncx.pool.mn/ will be ready for the launch! Join us  Cheesy

looks scam to me snakeXcoin (shareXcoin)

Yeah, I seen that as well.

plus no information about Zerocoin implementation. Hey dev, say something about that.

Still in testing,you can see in op "use at your own risk!"
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Yeah, I seen that as well.

plus no information about Zerocoin implementation. Hey dev, say something about that.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
definitely it is a very big scammer.

2% coin will give himself.

let's the coin die.

Snake oil coin?!?!?
Activity: 56
definitely it is a very big scammer.

2% coin will give himself.

let's the coin die.
WAIT!!!

Sorry,but 0.5 coins per Block IS PRE-MINE, so saying that there is NO pre-mine is sh.., certainly pass on this one.

0.50 per block x 43300 = 21650 out of 1,000,000coins, is a massive 2.1% premine != None.

You are really stupid... Those coins are not mined yet so it cant be called premine.
Still the final result will be the same: dev will hold more than 2% of the total coins in any given time.
Feel free to invest your hw into this, i won't.

its the new scam "we carnt premine so we will block skim instead"
fair dev coins to dump? before we can do it, you are first dump the coins. we only get coin if has been mined!!

but you will be mining aswell oviously, who wouldnt mine their own coin.

so your mining from the first second on a rented rig, then your still not happy you want to skim .5 a block, which is more than what most miners will get per block.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
WAIT!!!

Still the final result will be the same: dev will hold more than 2% of the total coins in any given time.

fair dev coins to dump? before we can do it, you are first dump the coins. we only get coin if has been mined!!
WAIT!!!

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
WAIT!!!

Pages:
Jump to: