Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 36. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Minor update to www.social-coin.co.uk issued showing widget from CoinMarketCap Smiley
Thanks, OP updated.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello

I just added SocialCoin  to https://pool.coin-miners.info  stratum : stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3433 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=SOCC
Hi

PM me , so urgent regarding the BIG DROP of SOCC price

PM sent. The market has returned to the opening price and is awaiting confirmation of the developments we are working on.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi

PM me , so urgent regarding the BIG DROP of SOCC price
OP updated for Nova bounty, sig bounty and overall bounty options.
Is team or a personal behind SocialCoin ??

Technically, it's just me. But there are one or two trusted collaborators who have since come in, with good advice and input.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Is team or a personal behind SocialCoin ??
I know of others who have deployed the Linux wallet and it works 100% so this more likely to be a local issue. We will advise if we find anything
Activity: 2
It's useful (maybe) ...
I scrolled up the terminal window and found a first error:

Code:
In file included from main.h:8:0,
                 from checkpoints.cpp:10:
bignum.h:51:24: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 class CBigNum : public BIGNUM
                        ^~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/openssl/bn.h:32:0,
                 from bignum.h:10,
                 from main.h:8,
/usr/include/openssl/ossl_typ.h:80:16: note: forward declaration of ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 typedef struct bignum_st BIGNUM;
                ^~~~~~~~~
In file included from main.h:8:0,
bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum()’:
bignum.h:56:21: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
         BN_init(this);
                     ^
bignum.h: In copy constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(const CBigNum&)’:
bignum.h:61:21: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
         BN_init(this);
                     ^
bignum.h:62:30: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘BIGNUM* BN_copy(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_copy(this, &b))
                              ^

Hello!

I downloaded the Linux Wallet, but it is don't work!
Then I tried to compile daemon and I have ERROR!

My system is Debian 9.
Help me!

Code:

bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator>(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
bignum.h:588:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 inline bool operator>(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b)  { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) > 0); }
                                                                                   ^

We will look into this and advise what we can unless somebody else on the forum is able to advise.
Activity: 2
Hello!

I downloaded the Linux Wallet, but it is don't work!
Then I tried to compile daemon and I have ERROR!

My system is Debian 9.
Help me!

Code:

bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator>(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
bignum.h:588:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 inline bool operator>(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b)  { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) > 0); }
                                                                                   ^

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
www.social-coin.co.uk website updated...now with News at the top of the page, also info on how to mine (linking to this thread).

Bought some SOCC. Interesting coin concept allows people to mine it from the simplest devices and very small amount of premine. $1 million dollar cap is easy to reach Smiley

I think this is not the right decision
Activity: 434
www.social-coin.co.uk website updated...now with News at the top of the page, also info on how to mine (linking to this thread).

Bought some SOCC. Interesting coin concept allows people to mine it from the simplest devices and very small amount of premine. $1 million dollar cap is easy to reach Smiley
Steady stream of votes, good to see.
Activity: 343
I vote for SocialCoin on Novaexchange, vote №17
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
This coin is going through the roof!
Note to all on bounties - those who are sending in PMs for postings etc, bounties will be paid this evening. Apologies for the delay.
Wow looks like an interesting day in the life of SOCC! Check the market cap  Cool
You should create a bounty thread in marketplace forum for voting at novaexchange in exchange for 3SOCC or something like this, you will get votes a lot faster this way

Yes this has been discussed previously, and I think we will head down this road soon.
Pages:
Jump to: