Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 35. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
very nice up to 70 votes on nova. how many more days do we have before vote ends. Fish
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Ouuuuuuh huge dump on yobit 800 sat  Shocked
is that you dev dumping all your premine ?  Cheesy
It was me. The coin needs volumes for the upcoming auction! I was released 20k SOCC to reduce the price and maintain the network ... otherwise the miners could kill a coin.
Activity: 778
Merit: 250

I think premine already finished after the bounties. It's only 1%. I'm certain that Gillycoin dev dumped 1 billion premine on Novaexchange. That's about 10 bitcoin.  Smiley

Premine of 1% is still 91% intact after bounty payments.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

I think premine already finished after the bounties. It's only 1%. I'm certain that Gillycoin dev dumped 1 billion premine on Novaexchange. That's about 10 bitcoin.  Smiley
Added a topic in the faucet section at bitalk.org (Russia) to speed up voting. Grin
http://bitalk.org/threads/11412/
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
www.social-coin.co.uk website updated...now with News at the top of the page, also info on how to mine (linking to this thread).

Bought some SOCC. Interesting coin concept allows people to mine it from the simplest devices and very small amount of premine. $1 million dollar cap is easy to reach Smiley
Then become the first millionaire))) Cheesy

Thats the plan. Accumulate lots of coins. Help it grow. Earn and be a millionaire! Cheesy

Let's vote for SOCC to be listed on Nova exchange. I hope all people who own their SOCC to become millionaire.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
www.social-coin.co.uk website updated...now with News at the top of the page, also info on how to mine (linking to this thread).

Bought some SOCC. Interesting coin concept allows people to mine it from the simplest devices and very small amount of premine. $1 million dollar cap is easy to reach Smiley

Thats the plan. Accumulate lots of coins. Help it grow. Earn and be a millionaire! Cheesy

I think this is not the right decision

Why is that?

Yeah. Why is that? So far the decisions made for the coin make it bot profitable and interesting. I like how the coin is progressing.
Just a reminder that bounties will be paid out before close of day, so if you've PM'd and not heard back as yet, don't worry.

I think this is not the right decision

Why is that?
Screenshot.

Network 7034.4630 MH/s.
Wow Socialcoin is getting attention to miners.

Now my single GPU is struggling to compete.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Network 7034.4630 MH/s.
Wow Socialcoin is getting attention to miners.
Activity: 17
Pm'ed you regarding something really important but you didn't respond accordindly : )
Bounty payments will be made later today.
Done voting yesterday and today.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Here is the screen grab of the ANN with the time stamp, as requested

http://imgur.com/a/F1sWD

Address in PM, along with the nova vote info
Activity: 42
Activity: 140