Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 31. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Note that we'll be on the lookout soon for testers of our iOS and Android wallets, and there will be small bounty payments in it for those people also. Tweeted this and had a few responses, so also posting here. Enquiries to [email protected] please
So the market response to listing on Nova is another sell off on Yobit  Grin  Roll Eyes At least it means more coins in circulation, although the dev payment for iOS and Android app development will counter that a little Smiley
Activity: 409
Here is the screenshot

http://imgur.com/a/hjaCd

address via PM
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
We are now live on Nova!

great job. we still follow this one
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
We are now live on Nova!

great news...I'll start trading there soon...
We are now live on Nova!
copper member
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Hi,

You find my blog post of Socc on steemit?
It isn't in my view, no. The real price is higher. But the coin is either worth what the market suggests or measured on its resilience to those who sell, either as a normal course of events or because they want to kill it.

There have been a few drops to 800 sat then bounced back to 2k over the last week or so, so it's got the legs to steady itself when needed, and what I am hoping Nova gives it, plus getting the iOS wallet released via the AppStore (extra credibility through security) is something to base longevity on.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
so SOCC rate is 1000-2000 sat range or this is not the real price of this coin ?
OP has been updated with latest news!
Good to hear that mobile wallet(android/ios) will soon be available...exciting news for SOCC
OP has been updated with latest news!
Activity: 99
It's good to see buy orders moving in again on yobit.
what's next plan after Nova exchange voting end?
moon

Why would low volume exchange make it go to the moon tho? Yobit seems like the exchange with much higher volume.
the more the better

more exchanges means more exposure for SOCC since not all traders like only one exchange
Activity: 99
moon

Why would low volume exchange make it go to the moon tho? Yobit seems like the exchange with much higher volume.
the more the better
Activity: 434
Don't expect the prices to pump highly in short time. It would be destroyed by what going after then.
Its value need to be stable so we keep to follow project and see what it delivers in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
moon

Activity: 140
screenshot

i sent the wallet address via pm
thank you
Activity: 343
Screenshot
http://imgur.com/a/e5xSJ
SPPMQwBP8sTRqEimYEUahaVcbgPsqbxA1k
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1987
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
Big dump of SOCC on yobit...if only I have more funds I'll take more of those...

http://imgur.com/a/E69XX

You mean this ? Btw my bag was filled, I am so happy that person dump it.
same with me, my buy order filed @820 821 1203, before dump im already sold @2640 2645 2300,
love this coin Cheesy

I guess you still make profit but why don't you sell couple days ago, I mean why sell now when the price is pretty much leveling before next pump. I remember the price 1 day before the pump was around 500-800 sat and I sold it around 7k, but if I didn't sell then, I'd probably won't sell now.
ok i will hold my socc,
lets promote on yobit, im sure socc will be great....
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Pages:
Jump to: