Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 47. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
When will you submit this coin to the Novaexchange? voting to get it added will take some time as well.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0

That's not high in my view. But don't forget there are now three pools mining this...
bitcoin-pool , gcpool , and still what?
Activity: 778
Merit: 250

That's not high in my view. But don't forget there are now three pools mining this...
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SocialCoin [SOCC] added for voting on C-CEX!

Hello! SocialCoin [SOCC] added for voting! Thanks for your suggestion!
Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=socc

my SOCC address if I'm eligible for the bounty:  ST4SMNS1VNbsfpgScrGRSbtXHrPrTatPiR

Regards Smiley
check pm dev !! no replies since yesterday !
cheers Smiley

Don't worry as I said, I will reply to all where necessary.

*** Don't Forget - More bounty opportunities ***

Don't forget what SocialCoin is designed to achieve. So in order to win 1k SOCC post a URL here which shows you mentioning #SOCC and your wallet address on sites such as Amazon, TripAdvisor, Trivago etc. Or other forums which you use? Been somewhere recently and written a review? Get it updated!
Activity: 8
check pm dev !! no replies since yesterday !
cheers Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
On the general question of exchanges, somebody mentioned already having applied for a listing on Yobit. But I cannot now find that message. So either I dreamt it (there have been a lot of late nights lately, so that's possible) or it's been deleted.

Anyway, I will be furthering the application process for Nova and Yobit over the next day or so. Wanted to do so this evening but running out of time now.

If anybody has already applied to Yobit (not sure why they would, and I also recall it was the premium option, which isn't free) please confirm. Otherwise, I advise when progressed.

Thanks.

We can vote on novaexchange everyday. It's free to vote everyday.

Only when the coin has been added the voting list, and we haven't finished that process yet.

Going into the office today so if there's no response to your PMs until this evening, do not worry. Will be monitoring the thread on a continual basis regardless, plus monitoring the blockchain performance.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
On the general question of exchanges, somebody mentioned already having applied for a listing on Yobit. But I cannot now find that message. So either I dreamt it (there have been a lot of late nights lately, so that's possible) or it's been deleted.

Anyway, I will be furthering the application process for Nova and Yobit over the next day or so. Wanted to do so this evening but running out of time now.

If anybody has already applied to Yobit (not sure why they would, and I also recall it was the premium option, which isn't free) please confirm. Otherwise, I advise when progressed.

Thanks.

We can vote on novaexchange everyday. It's free to vote everyday.
Activity: 60
The swarm is headed towards us.
Interesting coin idea. I will be following this when it hit some of the better exchanges.
Activity: 3
I'm so excited about Socialcoin I started promoting it to my friends at the same time educating them about cryptocurrency in general. See PM for my posts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I'm so excited about Socialcoin I started promoting it to my friends at the same time educating them about cryptocurrency in general. See PM for my posts.
http://prntscr.com/fo2qna     HOW MANY 0 AND HOW MANY SHOULD BE   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry THE DEVIL'S EXCHANGE  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

SHE DIED OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to labour the point here but I need specifics, please. You're alleging that they took your BTC balance, cocked up a transfer, all of this, or what?
Activity: 140
Okay here is my promotion link: https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/84854-annsocc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-and-content/

i think i did what you asked for"#SOCC+my wallet address" and of course a little promotion for the coin

my SOCC address for the bounty: ST4SMNS1VNbsfpgScrGRSbtXHrPrTatPiR

cheers Smiley

Thanks.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
http://prntscr.com/fo2qna     HOW MANY 0 AND HOW MANY SHOULD BE   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry THE DEVIL'S EXCHANGE  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

SHE DIED OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like the looks of this coin; with the right image and sleek style I can easily see thousands of people picking up on this quite quickly.
(However, it seems I threw threw the wrong miner on the pool last night before bed and quickly switched to a less powerful unit to combat the difficulty change)
I do apologize for this, and will help balance out the difficulty so it is easier for others to mine (normally).

With that being said I would like to offer a mini-faucet from here on; I would like Dev's approval though first.

But I'm completely on board with this coin and look forward to contributing if desired  Grin

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, manic day. Faucets are an interesting concept, especially in this social media space where such 'free' giveaways may foster the environment the coin needs in order to succeed. Can you elaborate a little on what you think the faucet could achieve for the coin, please?

Faucets for Alts are a good way to attract attention; it also allows the network to be monitored in terms of 'interest'; and it gives people an easy way to collect a coin and also give them a reason to keep the wallet downloaded on their computer. On top of that; people will be frequently checking on the status of the coin (to see if their faucet collections have amounted to anything), leading to a bigger follower base, possibility of users referring friends to the coin, as well as community support. (Taking Nova exchange for example; I guarantee faucet collectors will vote for the coin to be processed onto the market because they own a share, even if it is small.)

Distribution (even if in very small amounts) does magic when it comes to alts, because when it comes to support; it's members/heads that matter. (Community in volume)

I cannot argue with any of that. Ok then, is approved from my perspective. Let me know what is required in terms of funds/balances etc - i.e. any capital SOCC required to 'fill' the faucet.

Nothing is required; I will use my own funds.
I will probably start the faucet at 3 coins per request, and will lower the claim rewards 1 coin a day; bottoming out at 1 coin per drip. (Until any further progress is made: e.g. Exchange/coinmarketcap/etc.)

Let me know your thoughts; I will get started on it right away Smiley

Happy to go with this, thanks.

Dev is fraudulent exchange  https://coinsmarkets.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The faucet discussion was suggested by a user whom I do not think is connected to the exchange. What is the connection between the exchange and this faucet discussion?

And can somebody provide evidence please of these concerns regarding coinsmarkets.com Thanks.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
I really like the looks of this coin; with the right image and sleek style I can easily see thousands of people picking up on this quite quickly.
(However, it seems I threw threw the wrong miner on the pool last night before bed and quickly switched to a less powerful unit to combat the difficulty change)
I do apologize for this, and will help balance out the difficulty so it is easier for others to mine (normally).

With that being said I would like to offer a mini-faucet from here on; I would like Dev's approval though first.

But I'm completely on board with this coin and look forward to contributing if desired  Grin

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, manic day. Faucets are an interesting concept, especially in this social media space where such 'free' giveaways may foster the environment the coin needs in order to succeed. Can you elaborate a little on what you think the faucet could achieve for the coin, please?

Faucets for Alts are a good way to attract attention; it also allows the network to be monitored in terms of 'interest'; and it gives people an easy way to collect a coin and also give them a reason to keep the wallet downloaded on their computer. On top of that; people will be frequently checking on the status of the coin (to see if their faucet collections have amounted to anything), leading to a bigger follower base, possibility of users referring friends to the coin, as well as community support. (Taking Nova exchange for example; I guarantee faucet collectors will vote for the coin to be processed onto the market because they own a share, even if it is small.)

Distribution (even if in very small amounts) does magic when it comes to alts, because when it comes to support; it's members/heads that matter. (Community in volume)

I cannot argue with any of that. Ok then, is approved from my perspective. Let me know what is required in terms of funds/balances etc - i.e. any capital SOCC required to 'fill' the faucet.

Nothing is required; I will use my own funds.
I will probably start the faucet at 3 coins per request, and will lower the claim rewards 1 coin a day; bottoming out at 1 coin per drip. (Until any further progress is made: e.g. Exchange/coinmarketcap/etc.)

Let me know your thoughts; I will get started on it right away Smiley

Happy to go with this, thanks.

Dev is fraudulent exchange  https://coinsmarkets.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: