Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 56. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Could we generate a random adress using something like a python scrypt and then send a transaction without the need of dowloading the software wallet?
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Launch still on target for tomorrow evening - timing in OP. Premine complete, checkpoint in code and recompiled. Recompiled wallets featuring updated images ready to go, links to be provided in OP at launch.

See you all on the other side Smiley
Individuals who are currently doing such online reviews, etc. should first be knowledgeable with crypto. Otherwise, they won't know the significance of this coin on their job. So much people don't know yet how to use the digital currencies.

Agreed. Conversion is the biggest challenge. That is partly why I will be asking the community to help push this coin as much as possible. When you produce an online review, post your wallet address along with the tag 'SocialCoin - Payment for online reviews and content' or something similar.

Relying from the community is very difficult. Usually people here are hungry for free coins or any type of bounty before they do something for you. You need a good marketing strategy to implement this kind of project.

Agreed, and we are doing what we can in the background. I do not want this coin withering on the vine two weeks after the initial flurry of forum posts are done and dusted.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Individuals who are currently doing such online reviews, etc. should first be knowledgeable with crypto. Otherwise, they won't know the significance of this coin on their job. So much people don't know yet how to use the digital currencies.

Agreed. Conversion is the biggest challenge. That is partly why I will be asking the community to help push this coin as much as possible. When you produce an online review, post your wallet address along with the tag 'SocialCoin - Payment for online reviews and content' or something similar.

Relying from the community is very difficult. Usually people here are hungry for free coins or any type of bounty before they do something for you. You need a good marketing strategy to implement this kind of project.
not plan open ico selling dev

Nope, I don't see the need. Quite happy with a good ole' fashioned coin launch and push.
Activity: 358
not plan open ico selling dev

Thanks but this had already been provided, appreciate the support though.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Activity: 17
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
 You're on the list now, too
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 39
Why do we need this? Social neednt coin...

Crypto currencies have only very specific applications then in your view?
Pages:
Jump to: