Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 137. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey guys, pretty interesting stuff with what's happening with Spaincoin.  up, down, in and around.  Looks like the diff is falling now, so miners are hopping back on board.

I'm not sold on the fact that we'll see Aurora type highs, but you never know, I've been known to be wrong.

http://spa.dedicatedpool.com - 3.0GH/s - Tons of blocks! (European and American stratums)
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Someone is clearly exploiting the weakness of Mintpal. (displayed and pre-filled sell price is last transaction 's price, but no notion of amount is taken into account to average the value)
If you look carefully, there are some sell orders at low price submitted very frequently, but with really small amount.
It looks like it makes some other sellers panic, so they adjust sell price to this low, and get bought instantly.
the exchange book looks like : 1 small buy 1 smal buy 1small buy, 1 normal buy, and i guess the normal buy correponds to a seller that has been fooled by this artificially low price.
what does that mean for the future, don't know but I imagine someone is trying to make stocks of #SPA for cheap...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Hopefully this game of seeing who can push it higher will benefit anyone who got in early, big egos, big profits.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 196
Wolong may be trading but Btcwhale and his team are going to move this coin. Its a showdown, what team can move a country coin higher? Will it be Wolong? Or Btcwhale?  Hopefully whale Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Anyone know how exactly aurora got to be 0.16 within a day of being added to mintpal?

0.16 ? I don't think is possible

Looking at the nice peak it had on mintpal it was very possible. The question is how?

the answer is wolong Wink If you were following AUR, wolong played a big roll in that pump
so, we need wolong to pump this coiin  Grin
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Please can someone create a mac wallet for this coin?
It will help get investors/users who take coin security seriously.

Si. Workin Mac wallet would be nice
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Please can someone create a mac wallet for this coin?
It will help get investors/users who take coin security seriously.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Anyone know how exactly aurora got to be 0.16 within a day of being added to mintpal?

Looking at the nice peak it had on mintpal it was very possible. The question is how?

the answer is wolong Wink If you were following AUR, wolong played a big roll in that pump
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://spa.speedhash.eu please help me cash out, i've put in the manual cashout request since this morning, also i have send you e-mail and pm on this forum. thank you

Thank you for contacting us, we are now looking into it. We will send all payouts that got stuck ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
mintpal is moving a lil, weekly trades are looking into the coin now. the cryptsy add will be a nice pump so get your cheap coins now before it hits cryptsy.
Activity: 294
Hey dev, what are you waiting for ? Send 6-7 BTC to Cryptsy for voting.

Why pay when you're gonna be added for free...?

This, I don't see Cryptsy ignoring a coin with such interest and volume.

They won't. Expect cryptsy to add it today or tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Stacks of .002 SPA sell orders, seriously are people so ignorant to not even look at the sell books anymore, it is obvious as day whales are keeping prices low.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Hey dev, what are you waiting for ? Send 6-7 BTC to Cryptsy for voting.

Why pay when you're gonna be added for free...?

This, I don't see Cryptsy ignoring a coin with such interest and volume.
Merit: 251
http://spa.speedhash.eu please help me cash out, i've put in the manual cashout request since this morning, also i have send you e-mail and pm on this forum. thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Also, it seems we've passed aurora on coinmarketcap.

Very low volume and a huge buy wall.
It was unsustainable on the long term when new mined coins hit the market.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Vote for SpainCoin on Cryptsy!
Activity: 84

Uh ops, i misread...think SPA and not AUR. Sorry Smiley
Activity: 98

It was a month's old and whales already got their share, therefore the pump was ready
Activity: 182

Jump to: