Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 135. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Price is dropping  Cry

SELL SELL SELL

Gonna be 1 satoshi soon :/

The price goes nowhere, 1 satoshi is very little but i think that a pump is impossible by now.

Pump is out of the question.. price going to be 1/10th in a few hours.

Sold all my 1200 at 0.0024 ;/

Good people will make triple off it Wink

dont think so. AUR tanked today. It pretty much sets the future for SPA...
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Price is dropping  Cry

SELL SELL SELL

The price goes nowhere, 1 satoshi is very little but i think that a pump is impossible by now.

Good people will make triple off it Wink
Price is dropping  Cry

SELL SELL SELL

Price is dropping  Cry

Get it on crypsty and there is some hope for new buyers there.

Otherwise it will go down soon
Just dump your coins. You dont know what you guys are doing anyway (to the last 3-4 posters).
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Price is dropping  Cry

Get it on crypsty and there is some hope for new buyers there.

Otherwise it will go down soon
Activity: 84
Price is dropping  Cry

SELL SELL SELL

Price is dropping  Cry

SELL SELL SELL

Hello everybody!

My first post on this forum Smiley

I'm mining for almoust a month now(started when dogecoin was "the coin" to mine).
I mined SPA from it's launch day and missed yesterday's pump(sold everything right after mining it. My plan was to have a small ROI), but after seeing the hype around SPA, i managed to buy back some coins.

My question as a noob: is the price going to rise?

Thank you.

Yes

Well look at mazacoin, pump and dump but they has pretty lots of things going on so I think mazacoin will increase it's value over time. If SPA has the same future, it's up to the ones who do the marketing...

Maza is coded to stay between $.25-$1.00 for its first year. 5year target is ~$3.00. Dev said it himself. People dont do there fucking research. SPA has veen around for less than a week and it was around $4 yesterday. With coins like these the price is arbitrary, meaning everyone here could honestly get together and organize the biggest pump ever, which also takes a lot of trust because someone could always fuck up the plan. Government cant do shit about it either because its decentralized. They have no idea where some of these btc hubters get their money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 30
Hello everybody!

I'm mining for almoust a month now(started when dogecoin was "the coin" to mine).
I mined SPA from it's launch day and missed yesterday's pump(sold everything right after mining it. My plan was to have a small ROI), but after seeing the hype around SPA, i managed to buy back some coins.

Thank you.

Yes

Well look at mazacoin, pump and dump but they has pretty lots of things going on so I think mazacoin will increase it's value over time. If SPA has the same future, it's up to the ones who do the marketing...
Hello everybody!

Thank you.

Yes
Activity: 7
Hello everybody!

Thank you.
Activity: 14
http://spa.speedhash.eu please help me cash out, i've put in the manual cashout request since this morning, also i have send you e-mail and pm on this forum. thank you

Thank you for contacting us, we are now looking into it. We will send all payouts that got stuck ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Problem solved, all payouts sent and they are already in your wallets.

Sorry again for the trouble!

We may not be the biggest but you can trust us Smiley

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool active since launch: spa.speedhash.eu

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

I had an auto payout not go through, the TXID doesn't appear in the blockchain explorer and the coins haven't arrived in my wallet. The payout happened an hour and a half ago.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
http://altoidnerd.com

Volume is already dropping like a rock.

Yeah.  On Bittrex is there is almost no trading happening, it the slowest thing ever.  
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Volume is increasing.Interesting times ahead...
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hey dev, what are you waiting for ? Send 6-7 BTC to Cryptsy for voting.

Why pay when you're gonna be added for free...?

This, I don't see Cryptsy ignoring a coin with such interest and volume.

They won't. Expect cryptsy to add it today or tomorrow.

Actually I'm amazed they haven't added the moment mintpal did. They are losing quite  a few bucks and customers.

Volume is already dropping like a rock.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
this is going to be fun i feel cryptsy in my body.
This coin has the most potential on the market behind btc and ltc. Its for a whole county that is big af and you seen what happened yesterday. Theres plans to pump this coin and it will be to the extreme when the right people take notice. You see what happened within less than a week. Aurorcoin took months to become what it became. TBH i think auroracoin still has great things to offer but Spaincoinjust has a lot more going.  So continue to dump and make way for the motherships.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Ahah Halofire wtf, did you dump everything already?

Hell no, still holding, no point in selling at these low prices, i might as well donate it if I was gonna sell.

There are lots of people around waiting for your donations , I'm pretty sure of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
well spaincoin, ya got me for some of my btc, congrats to ya. I questioned and lol'ed at the the fact some who posted in spanish got told to speak english. That kinda opened my eyes, wasn't this coin was made to be in spanish......? Derp.

This is the english forum , and posters here have to obey some clearly defined rules.
Jump to: