Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 132. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WOW ! great buy wall at mintpal. will be huge pump. This was a planned dump.

It got pulled
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
WOW ! great buy wall at mintpal. will be huge pump. This was a planned dump.
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Coin is low enough to get pushed to .01btc
Activity: 168
Talk about knee jerk price swings  Grin
Man you sellers are easy, all anyone has to do to get you to sell is dangle nickles in your face.

At this price its not even worth selling if you were mining this for any significant amount of time, i would just cancel the sell order and leave the coins to collect dust.
At this price your making nothing/a day. you would need 50,000 kh/s just to make 60$ over your electric, complete waste to sell coins this low.
silly to sell an let some pump dumper make money off you.
Activity: 84
Going on Cryptsy later this evening, bigvern wasn't going to miss out on fees from this much volume.

Did you just wake up without looking at the charts?

COIN is RIP

It will get pumped again, just watch, still massive volume.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
i think pump will coming  Wink
Going on Cryptsy later this evening, bigvern wasn't going to miss out on fees from this much volume.

Did you just wake up without looking at the charts?

COIN is RIP
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
This is a watershed moment for all alts. Expect them all to consolidate into BTC from now on. (And NXT + similar).

In fact, now that I read my own comment, I think I'm going to ditch all my Vert as well. It's not heading anywhere but down.
legendary
So , can you please enlighten me why are you saying this? Killed? Dead?

I think I just did.

I was hoping that the potential network effect of the "Spain" connection would propel it to success. But that kind of crash in an alt is unrecoverable usually.

The reason is - as I said - that most people don't see alts as long term investments anymore. They did when there were about 3 of them, because an alternative to Bitcoin was still on the cards.

But of the hundreds of alts that have now been launched, not one single one has got anywhere near Bitcoin in terms of value - and that's despite all the nightmares BTC has had the last few months, both political and technical (with malleability etc).

So nobody's bothered about "network effect" anymore, They're just sharks looking for the next 'pump'. Aurora was the first "National" coin pump. Maza had a bit of a lifetime and then died and now Spaincoin has had it's moment.

This is a watershed moment for all alts. Expect them all to consolidate into BTC from now on. (And NXT + similar).
a whale doesnt need to have any walls up right now cuz of u panic sellers, this coin could increase x10 easily there are no big sell walls
I say most people have sold by now, of course there ain't no sell walls.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
a whale doesnt need to have any walls up right now cuz of u panic sellers, this coin could increase x10 easily there are no big sell walls
Activity: 770
I said this yesterday why would anyone pump a coin when people continue to panic sell, the less it goes the more they make if they choose to pump it, than what happens if dev comes thru and distributes as planned?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
haha oh man.

feels like maza part 2 all over again.  Thank you, alt gods, for fucking me over again.

And lulz@the sell walls.  It would literally take under 2 btc's right now to drive the price back up to 30k. 

Oh well...it is what it is.  We'll see how the rest of the day plays out.  I sure as hell ain't selling for 15000.
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
It has been for a long time now... where have you been?

Living in hope.

But 2 things have killed it:

[1] - the Aurora crash

[2] - the general background that's emerging that ALL alts (apart from second generation ones) are basically just routes to more Bitcoin for everybody.

Bitcoin is where it's at.

Some second gen's like NXT are worth holding long term simply because it takes them about a year to develop all the client software to take advantage of advanced blockchain features. But I think that basic alts (the Scrypt and SHA56 ones) are all short lifetimers. Even Vert is going down the pan now.

I'd still hold PPC, XPM and LTC, but that's about it.

So , can you please enlighten me why are you saying this? Killed? Dead?
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
ok.

Coin is dead.

As long as there is one miner and two people doing transactions , the coin is still alive.
legendary
Buying moment is near...

Maybe. But very, VERY short term hold. (Like 120 seconds).

Look at the graph. You can't overcome that kind of downward momentum with anything other than a very slow turnaround. And even then, it's tainted goods now. Everyone's seen the top and most have been burned.

A crash like that doesn't make it a very appealing investment.
Activity: 101
Activity: 63
in two hours from 0.003 to 0.0012 wow...
Jump to: