Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 181. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Welcome to SpainCoin Pool!

spa.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

Bad pool! I mined at you 7 hours, and received as much coins how many in other pool in 4 hours
how much did you mine? is it worth to mine this coin?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Welcome to SpainCoin Pool!

spa.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

Bad pool! I mined at you 7 hours, and received as much coins how many in other pool in 4 hours
when can we expect a mac wallet?
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
How do we call up the total momentary supply for the coin?

This is the key to go to coinmarketcap...  Cheesy

What do you mean by "call up" the total supply.
The total supply is out there already mined , waiting to be deployed. It will be taken into account when calculating the total market cap.

I mean is there a function to get the actual MOMENTARY supply of SPA by an API call or so?

coinmarketcap needs this information to list any crypto...

Oh , you mean this:
Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).
It can be taken from any valid block explorer. I don't know how coinmarketcap does it but it's simple to build one.

Yeah! Exactly that...
However, I cannot get any information from the block explorer about the total supply!

We would need an API call with an JSON compatible return. Is there sth like that?

http://explorer.spaincoin.org/chain/Spaincoin/q/totalbc

coinmarketcap has this already, don't worry
Activity: 196
I believe this coin would have a very good potential.

Lets be honest what are people hoping for a new Aur? 0.9 ? 0.0001? 0.05? BTC what do people actually see as a realistic price say in 2 weeks time?

The prediction for the two weeks time will greatly be influenced by the AUR drop.
If that goes the wrong way... expect 1 satoshi per spacoin. Sheep will panic like the end of the universe is near.

I see well i wont hold my breath and if all goes well then i will be well off with my 1500 SPA's
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Lets be honest what are people hoping for a new Aur? 0.9 ? 0.0001? 0.05? BTC what do people actually see as a realistic price say in 2 weeks time?

The prediction for the two weeks time will greatly be influenced by the AUR drop.
If that goes the wrong way... expect 1 satoshi per spacoin. Sheep will panic like the end of the universe is near.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
pump and dump,
giving away 100 coins will make possible to claim 500-1000 coins by familes,
3 families dump and price is around 0 btc,
this coin is dead already
if dev changes it he will look incompetent and unreliable and inconsistent.
now price is dead, i can't imagine after distribution coins

Aurora was the same, low prices until media attention. With Spaincoin will be exactly the same.

riiight  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
I bought 200 more  Smiley

I'm guessing a huge profit. I earned right now more than 3BTC selling Fluttecoin, I knew flutter would be good. One week waiting for the moment, now Bter accept Flutter and everybody go to mine Flutter. I feel the same about Spaincoin, a big pump will be come some. Just patient.
CURRENTLY THERE IS AT LEAST 10,000+ BUY ORDERS FOR THIS COIN, AND CURRENTLY ABOUT 1,000+ SELL ORDERS, WITHDRAW YOUR SELL ORDERS TO A HIGH PRICE, AT LEAST 100K, DON'T BE RETARDED
no we want cheap coins. how many coins do you have?

Only 240, that's all I could afford, I lost my ass on maza, lost 80% of my money Cry

Have you seen the current price of maza, just above 500 sat, glad I bailed at 1500 sat.

That coin is FUBAR, too many coins minted daily, not a prob with this one Smiley

BIG RED LETTERS SHOUTING WILL NOT MAKE THE PRICE GO UP.. ALSO ANYONE READING THIS or replying to this thread YOU NOW OWE ME 10000000000000000000000 spa please pay me now SYFFik8Dzi7NayLwcJaSXn9eUCSDohuQeb no iou's

I love small print

Ha ha you owe me all of your coins now you should of read the small print above Smiley Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink

HA HA:

BIG RED LETTERS SHOUTING WILL NOT MAKE THE PRICE GO UP.. ALSO ANYONE READING THIS or replying to this thread YOU NOW OWE ME 10000000000000000000000

Put it on my tab.

I guess you should always read the small print, lol.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CURRENTLY THERE IS AT LEAST 10,000+ BUY ORDERS FOR THIS COIN, AND CURRENTLY ABOUT 1,000+ SELL ORDERS, WITHDRAW YOUR SELL ORDERS TO A HIGH PRICE, AT LEAST 100K, DON'T BE RETARDED

Only 240, that's all I could afford, I lost my ass on maza, lost 80% of my money Cry

Have you seen the current price of maza, just above 500 sat, glad I bailed at 1500 sat.

That coin is FUBAR, too many coins minted daily, not a prob with this one Smiley

BIG RED LETTERS SHOUTING WILL NOT MAKE THE PRICE GO UP.. ALSO ANYONE READING THIS or replying to this thread YOU NOW OWE ME 10000000000000000000000 spa please pay me now SYFFik8Dzi7NayLwcJaSXn9eUCSDohuQeb no iou's

I love small print

Ha ha you owe me all of your coins now you should of read the small print above Smiley Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink

HA HA:

BIG RED LETTERS SHOUTING WILL NOT MAKE THE PRICE GO UP.. ALSO ANYONE READING THIS or replying to this thread YOU NOW OWE ME 10000000000000000000000

Put it on my tab.

I guess you should always read the small print, lol.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
you guys think its save to leave your coins at bittrex? whos the owner?

No exchanger is a safe place for your coins.
That's why the coins are protected by your pass key , to really own them they need to be in your wallet.
Where to vote, to coin added to Poloniex.com?

use the troll box when busoni@poloniex is online i have already spoken to him
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Where to vote, to coin added to Poloniex.com?
you guys think its save to leave your coins at bittrex? whos the owner?

I love small print

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Dios mio! Es para volverse loco!

People should be banned writing in font size > 12pt. Tongue

Jump to: