Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 185. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I want to see my SPA worth 1 million BTC's  Shocked Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
whats the difference between peseta en spaincoin?

There are few of them, like number of total coins (166M PesetaCoin versus 50M SpainCoin).

But most important is that PesetaCoin will not be "given" to anyone. You have to mine it or buy it to get it. 50% of SpainCoin supply shall be given to Spaniards for free.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

All spanish citizens would have the possibility of own free spaincoins, not the same with peseta.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Total supply: 50,000,000 SPA x 0.0005 BTC x $600 = $15,000,000
Supply for now (without premine): 2000 blocks x ~100 x 0.0005 BTC x $600 = $60,000
Premine is worth today: $7,500,000

Doesn't look overvalued to me but we need DEV to come up with clear plan how to distribute it among Spaniards. We also need to find a way to make sure that premine is not given to few people with hundreds and thousands of accounts. Could be DEV (sorry, we may trust you but we need to control you in the same time), could be someone else.

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Join over 350 happy miners! Smiley Pool hashrate ~ 500 MH/s.

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Someone should fill out the form for coinmarketcap!

Devs?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

I could do but I dont have a link to get the total momentary supply for the coin.

Please organize and name someone who attends this task!
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
volume is big, but price is shit
Activity: 271
To the person selling ~30 coins here and there for .0006, here is a word of advice. KILL YOURSELF!

Also all the sell orders seem like they're coming from one person. All of them are within the same EXACT price threshold. hhmmmmmm I wonder who has that many coins?Huh? *hint*hint*

SRSLY MURDER YOURSELF DUDE

You can make money till dump on 0.00040000 with diff 100, but you want BTC'S profit dont you? Move along fagot Roll Eyes

Or did you mine those coins 2 days ago with a network of 12 gig?  Grin Grin Grin this is not for kids to play Roll Eyes
We need it on more exchanges, too much manipulation on this single exchange.
we need more buyers and pumpers
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Why hasn't dev posted the premine addresses to prove everything is legit?

He has. check back at the beginning.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Why hasn't dev posted the premine addresses to prove everything is legit?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
+ 30 MH/s to you pool)

Thanks man! You are most welcome at pool.mn! Feel free to contact us if you need anything - [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1288
We need it on more exchanges, too much manipulation on this single exchange.
Activity: 476
look at price make me hurt  Cry
maybe this coin only wort 1 sat  Sad

no its not

i saw the price get manipulated last night
 Angry

look at price make me hurt  Cry
maybe this coin only wort 1 sat  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1323
yes, market manipulation,fuck.
stupid people sell lower price  Angry

Why do you even care? If you believe in this coin, just mine it and when it drops - buy the dips. If you believe it will finally / in the long term rise, then why care of "manipulation". Take adventage of it and buy more when SPA is cheap. Simple as that.
i bought @0.00239 now 0.0006
no more btc to buy

Don't worry , your BTC are definitely in better hands.

Do you have nothing better to do? Why do you go on all the threads on all coins all day and troll? Just so people know here, this here is one very dedicated troll, look up his past posts, you'll see this person is just here to bash threads on new coins.  

I'm quite the supporter of a few coins. Why are you so mad? Because you made the wrong choices?
Because the truth hurts?

Lets look at your stats:
Announcements (Altcoins)      128
Alternate cryptocurrencies      9
Beginners & Help 1

And mine:

Speculation      875
Announcements (Altcoins)      469
Bitcoin Discussion      279
Beginners & Help      241
Politics & Society      215
Alternate cryptocurrencies      157
Economics      132
Off-topic      85
Custom hardware      41
Service Discussion      35

You're being blinded by greed , and people blinded by greed don't hear the voice of reason anymore.

sorry, where have you take this statistics?
Activity: 476
sorry for my english....this is not my native language...

i know what happen last night...i know why the price went down!!!!

there is an a-hole with i guest a lots of hash power "my guess" or even the dev with premine "im not making any accusation"

the guy drop a huge amount of coins like 800spa in the ask section to stop the price going up and then drop a large small amount of btc in the offer section to drive the price down

then people start dumping then he bought all the coins and he remove the large amount from the ask section and the price went back up then dump them all again at high price and drive the price back down...

this should be illegal  but what can we doo???

the solution to prevent this to happen in the future is to limite the max order amount on exchange site

cause its not fair when 1 individual can manipulate and kill a coin like that....

You started the post with "I Know what happened" and then you start to make assumptions.
Second , you have no idea how a free market and trading works.

its not free market when 1 individual can manipulate the market.....

in politique they call that dictature...

maybe there is a reason why you feel angry and you feel the finger pointing at you...
Jump to: