Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 201. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
24h spike will be 0.01. Don`t miss it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
buy at 0.00239 now price drop 0.001  Angry Sad
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CrunchPool has set up a new server to spread the load from the other one. Switch your miners to the new one!
http://p2pool2.crunchpool.com:25490

What's the waiting time for payments on P2P? I've mined on 3 so far, 30m-1h on each and got zero transactions yet blocks were mined. What's the deal?!

yeah I can find my address in the active miners tab but if I look in to the payout tab my address isn`t there.
strange payout design.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

This coin needs Mintpal exchange ASAP.

Voting is OK but it will take ages. Rather than that I think all of us should email them support @ mintpal.com and ask to add SPA, because we want it and need it. And we want to trade Smiley

Just hope the price doesn't plunge, as it tends to with most new coins on mintpal.

Price is really up to people / users, not exchange. If people want to pump and dump / just dump the coin, they will, no matter what exchange Wink Mintpal is a good one (from technical perspective), so will be good for SPA. But is will still require people with BTC buying SPA to keep the price growing Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Voting is OK but it will take ages. Rather than that I think all of us should email them support @ mintpal.com and ask to add SPA, because we want it and need it. And we want to trade Smiley

Just hope the price doesn't plunge, as it tends to with most new coins on mintpal.
Activity: 308

+1

Activity: 37
P2Pool node located in EU, with multiple redundant upstreams and very low latency.

Connection settings:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pooleu.cloudapp.net:25490 -u YourSpaincoinAddress -p x --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0
(no registration required! just join with your spaincoin address as username, mine, and get paid!!)

http://p2pooleu.cloudapp.net:25490
Activity: 83
CrunchPool has set up a new server to spread the load from the other one. Switch your miners to the new one!

What's the waiting time for payments on P2P? I've mined on 3 so far, 30m-1h on each and got zero transactions yet blocks were mined. What's the deal?!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
Activity: 93
price reduce
diff increase
 Sad
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Activity: 308
Lol ppl are selling this coin cheap, buy buy buy Cheesy
LTE
Activity: 7
I just wanted to say that our spa.speedhash.eu pool is up and running pretty well. Even web server is now running smooth but you can experience some longer wait times to open our website or nginx errors (502 Bad Gateway) from time to time. Don't worry, we are on top of that as well. Also stratum server is not affected by this, so all miners are mining 24/7.

Please try not to open our website too often and everything will be ok Wink

Few Miners contacted us that they do not receive confirmation emails. We will solve this issues, please be patient. We are in contact with all people having any issues with the pool. For few hundred users only few people having problems, so don't worry Smiley We always recommend GMail accounts. Some email servers can have some special settings to prevent SPAM. Sometimes it prevent also nonSPAM to get to email account.

Join our fast Spaincoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

WE PASSED 1 GH/s pool hashrate today!! THANK YOU!

We are running smooth, 100% uptime since coin launch!

ONLY 1% FEE PROMO (standard fee is 2%)

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

OUR SUPPORT THREAD https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pool-support-new-fast-pools-speedhasheu-481664

You can also email us: speedhash.eu @ gmail.com

signed up
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Are the Spaniards are suing the Spaincoin if nobody knows about?

In Spain the identity card is required by law ... but activate the chip and certificate no.
Spanish with dni certificate are less than 5% of the population... required to have at home such as card reader

sorry for my English but I'm Spanish

I asked about this earlier and got 3 different answers about the availability of the database with the id..
Now with your answer everything is even worse

dude I've seen you post in other alt coin threads before and you just seem like an asshole. You pretty much doubt every coin. Just go fuck off, seriously. I'm not going to respond to any weak ass comment you make back either so don't even waste your time. Just GTFO. And I don't give a shit if I'm new.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Are the Spaniards are suing the Spaincoin if nobody knows about?

In Spain the identity card is required by law ... but activate the chip and certificate no.
Spanish with dni certificate are less than 5% of the population... required to have at home such as card reader

sorry for my English but I'm Spanish

I asked about this earlier and got 3 different answers about the availability of the database with the id..
Now with your answer everything is even worse
I just wanted to say that our spa.speedhash.eu pool is up and running pretty well. Even web server is now running smooth but you can experience some longer wait times to open our website or nginx errors (502 Bad Gateway) from time to time. Don't worry, we are on top of that as well. Also stratum server is not affected by this, so all miners are mining 24/7.

Please try not to open our website too often and everything will be ok Wink

Few Miners contacted us that they do not receive confirmation emails. We will solve this issues, please be patient. We are in contact with all people having any issues with the pool. For few hundred users only few people having problems, so don't worry Smiley We always recommend GMail accounts. Some email servers can have some special settings to prevent SPAM. Sometimes it prevent also nonSPAM to get to email account.

Join our fast Spaincoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

WE PASSED 1 GH/s pool hashrate today!! THANK YOU!

We are running smooth, 100% uptime since coin launch!

ONLY 1% FEE PROMO (standard fee is 2%)

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

OUR SUPPORT THREAD https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pool-support-new-fast-pools-speedhasheu-481664

You can also email us: speedhash.eu @ gmail.com
Jump to: