Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 203. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
SpainCoinDev,

Everything is amazing, launch has been really smooth and i am really excited about this whole national cryptocurrency trend.

But you didn't answer a very important question: how are you going to distribute SpainCoins to those 8M people?

I hope, that's not a pointless question.

The simple answer is, he's not going to. I'm calling scam on this one. Why isn't it called Españacoin or at least something vaguely Spanish? The logo looks like crap. A coin for Spanish people with "Spain" written on it?? What a joke.
Activity: 196
i have 500 SPA is that good?

Only if you're happy with over 1btc at current price

1 btc i was wanting 500 btc lol
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Only if you're happy with over 1btc at current price
SEND here SQPSJYYBDqqNfN4s5ySScL1Tvw1T8xbcMf

Cheesy Wink Smiley

Activity: 126
Where is all the hashrate?
I see speedhash has about 1GH...the others 2GH how are distribuited?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

No that is not good !!! give it to me I will help you, its not good for you

lol, better send to my  wallet  Grin
Activity: 308

No that is not good !!! give it to me I will help you, its not good for you

You better have them in a swiss account or the spanish government will take half of it as taxes  Grin
Activity: 196
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So, distribution process will start on 12 April?
Activity: 11
Ok, this is my 2 centavos.
I don't care about all the trolling that this thread has received. THIS IS SO SPANISH. If someone does something nice and helpful, well designed and with good potential,  the other spaniard in the room will critizice and troll it as its no tomorrow.
This is crucial for non-spanish readers of this forum: 99% of the flame of this thread comes from envy and genetic hate to the neighbour that we have in Spain.

Indeed, that's typical Spanish envy.

We hate missing good opportunities so we hate those who were smart enough to profit from them.
Activity: 70
VERY Profitable !!!!!!!!
Yeah. Leased 14mhs of miner for 2 hours at 0.0048/hr, mined 33 coins, so far sold 15 for a total of 0.0397. If only I had more than 0.01 liquid at the time...

No wonder the ddosers want control

edit: total now at 0.051, with 12+ coins left (I might hold)
Activity: 308
WTS 43.76 SPA PM me with your offer
Activity: 18
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 98
Wonder what's the point of all the DDOS attacks. Maybe there's something special about spaincoin, so special that some people don't want anybody else to obtain any  Shocked

Usual stuff: ddos'ers with big miners attacking all pools so diff is lower and they get the bulk of the mine.
So that they can later manipulate price at will.
Activity: 182
Wonder what's the point of all the DDOS attacks. Maybe there's something special about spaincoin, so special that some people don't want anybody else to obtain any  Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
SpainCoinDev,

Everything is amazing, launch has been really smooth and i am really excited about this whole national cryptocurrency trend.

But you didn't answer a very important question: how are you going to distribute SpainCoins to those 8M people?

I hope, that's not a pointless question.

That's a good question. We're going to do it in several stages, as outlined in the first post in this thread. We'll verify that those who ask for coins are Spanish with the national ID card, which has a chip capable of storing certificates, signing and so on, for secure identification.
Jump to: