Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 198. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It won't rise unless it gets on some good exchanges.

it will rise if ppl wont sell it so cheap, people are insane 0.00165000 each ?? lol i say BUY

Yah its about sellers etc its not about exchanges, the more exchanges the have the more stable the price you'll get.  HVC was a coin we picked up and it went to Mintpal and the price saw a short increase followed by returning to the typical levels we had been seeing on www.cryptoaltex.com
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

it will rise if ppl wont sell it so cheap, people are insane 0.00165000 each ?? lol i say BUY

Sure, get it now and as fast as possible, before it start rising to the moon  Wink
Activity: 37
Webserver @ spa.speedhash.eu runs very fast and smooth again Smiley You can check it out!
Bad pool. Long downloading site, ddos?
Activity: 486
Stopped mining this, diff too high.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't just say it, do it  Wink
Activity: 308

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Activity: 560
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
http://spa.coinsprofit.com/index.php?page=dashboard <====== WHERE ARE MY COINS?Huh WTF???

I had rented rig and i don't have nothing now in my account?Huh? 0.2SPA not confirmed??? WHERE ARE MY CONFIRMED COINS???

Activity: 308
Difficulty   262.66533066
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Webserver @ spa.speedhash.eu runs very fast and smooth again Smiley You can check it out!
Activity: 140
Bored
Nethash >  9 GH/s  Grin

9GH's OMG 1 coin will be worth 1 million bitcoin if this carries on lol
Ironically it might be exactly the opposite: price is not rising fast enough to compensate for the increased difficulty, and miners will soon be able to dump HUGE amounts of coins on the market, thus driving the value down further.
I might become unprofitable very soon.
Activity: 322
what the hell happened to spa.poolnetwork.org?
i have coins in there
Most pools are getting DDos. Your coins should b fine..

Yep, as long as you get Accepted shares in cgminer / sgminer / cudaminer, then it is OK. Websites may be down for some time or slow.

the problem is it direct to another test site and i can't hash in there any more
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
come on guys please donate for our server costs, we only got 0.5 SPA so far and we were the first faucet up and running... that's a little low considering our support. we're also planning to add paper wallet and game. thanks.

http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa

SeD2iHgTPykMCBjzcbjVgNDxDh9p6g2a3j
Activity: 196
Nethash >  9 GH/s  Grin

9GH's OMG 1 coin will be worth 1 million bitcoin if this carries on lol
Activity: 224
i have coins in there

Yep, as long as you get Accepted shares in cgminer / sgminer / cudaminer, then it is OK. Websites may be down for some time or slow.
Activity: 560
i have coins in there
Activity: 322
i have coins in there
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've already mail you but no response  Sad
And my email works fine before DDOS

Looks like icloud.com email services have some issues (two users with the same confirmation email problems using icloud.com), so please use other email servers, GMail is ok.

I also heard that people with icloud.com emails have problems at other sites like exchanges and other pools.
Activity: 56
dont forget, if you are using P2POOL your username is your wallet address!

NOT name.1
Jump to: