Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 51. (Read 347615 times)

ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
It is really stupid, those coins got nothing to offer... the coin owners will let the coin die before they need to send those coins, first they pump it, stupid people start buying and buying, then they dump all the coins and game over... i don't play those games.

I'm only interested in real coins, real developers that work for their coins, like Xivra and Klondike coin, yes, does coins are not moving now, but with all the services that has been added  they will one day, and we will not talk about any of those countrycoin.

if you think that national coins have nothing to offer, well, that's just your opinion, we have to wait and see  Smiley
also, the SpainCoinDev has been very active and worked a lot, so there is no reason to blame them, if every altcoin had a dev like SpainCoinDev probably there would be no sh**ty scam coins  

+!

The Dev has been not only very active but a great communicator. Hat's off to him for such great work.

Too sell now is madness whether there is a need for money or not....im holding on, got plenty of faith  Grin but no money

madness? this is SPArta ;p

Yeah shit ....i forgot   Shocked
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
It is really stupid, those coins got nothing to offer... the coin owners will let the coin die before they need to send those coins, first they pump it, stupid people start buying and buying, then they dump all the coins and game over... i don't play those games.

I'm only interested in real coins, real developers that work for their coins, like Xivra and Klondike coin, yes, does coins are not moving now, but with all the services that has been added  they will one day, and we will not talk about any of those countrycoin.

if you think that national coins have nothing to offer, well, that's just your opinion, we have to wait and see  Smiley
also, the SpainCoinDev has been very active and worked a lot, so there is no reason to blame them, if every altcoin had a dev like SpainCoinDev probably there would be no sh**ty scam coins  

+!

The Dev has been not only very active but a great communicator. Hat's off to him for such great work.

Too sell now is madness whether there is a need for money or not....im holding on, got plenty of faith  Grin but no money

Aur took a month to hit peak. but the airdrop for this coin is sooner than the airdrop of AUR if you compare it to the release date.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I've noticed a chinese exchange: http://www.bit-goldcoin.com/exchange-616.html
It has SPA/CNY! does anybody know that exchange?

Not really a mainstream exchange, it's good sign tho.
Activity: 122

+!

madness? this is SPArta ;p
Activity: 184
I hold until better times.

There are reasons to believe that the fall of the currency is not only the effect of speculation.

There is a suspicion that dedicatedpool
DDOS and all received more than 80% of the entire network of the coin.

Watched this morning as was successfully repulsed an attack on http://spa.coinsprofit.com/

I will only miner in this pool.
ACQ
Activity: 89
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

+!

Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
I think this is the lowest spa has been. Anyone selling now is losing money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

Support staff from the Cryptorush exchange says their devs are working on SPA. I don't know what they're working on exactly... but I guess you'll be able to access you Spaincoins there at some point, as long as Cryptorush is still alive.
15:09 <@Alex123> I am a Support Agent.
15:09 Smiley
15:09 <@Alex123> and a Customer.
15:09 <@Alex123> and an Op here.
15:10 cool
15:10 Alex123: maybe you can tell me then why Spaincoin is under maintenance
15:10 can you confirm that the new server will be hosted on a university computer, Alex123?
15:10 university owned comp on university network?
15:10 <@Alex123> nx5: the devs are evidently working on SPA.
15:11 any estimate when it will be online again?
15:11 <@Alex123> nx5: I haven't been given one, sorry.
15:11 ok
Activity: 117
SpainCoin.org

Yeah, btc38 and bter are pretty big. Does btc38 have a voting page or something?

Another exchange just added SPA: https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/spa
Break into the Chinese market will be favorable SPA

Other time can also be complementary of market communication emptiness
SpainCoin.org

I've noticed a chinese exchange: http://www.bit-goldcoin.com/exchange-616.html
It has SPA/CNY! does anybody know that exchange?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Settle Fellas. The price isn't the real price. Loads of bids in at 1 SPA. The bots are doing their job and scaring you. Don't let these pricks manipulate you into selling low.
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Holding the hands of the SPA

Insist on don't sell
Pages:
Jump to: