Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 47. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Exchanges:

•Mintpal
•BITTREX
•Poloniex
•CoinedUp
•Austin Global Exchange
•C-CEX
•CryptoALTeX
•BITTREX (LTC)
•Bit-Goldcoin (SPA/CNY)
•Europex
•CryptOTC .us

Show us some love, comment and upvote here:
Vote for SpainCoin on Cryptsy! https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
BTER: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363
https://www.allcrypt.com/voting (<10 votes/day for users)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
To be honest, I'd be ashamed to present such a blatant rip-off of AUR as my own coin.

AUR is going to crash, you're too late to jump on the bandwagon.

To be honest, FY!

We will see where the train goes. Most things in the world are rip-offs. Look at car designs, for example.
Activity: 63
Ooo, nice. 0.00076998

Good time to buy some SPA Smiley

Diff is also low (net hashrate ~ 9 GH/s), so it is time to mine SpainCoin!

The situation is not that different from the one a week ago. Price dropped to 0.0004 BTC and then went up to 0.009 BTC (20x) in 24h. Anything is possible with such small amount of SPA coins available on the market.

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

the same situation
why I not sold?
because I have good references from dev and Spain may be widespread support for the currency, creating a lot of crypto-business around it.

Is a good idea
Support your decision
Yea, but best trades with your coin goes on Mintpal so far, and all my assets are there.
Hope to see some major buying tonight. Smiley

Good luck to you
It seems that you bought a lot of
5 days have passed since then the market pair SPA/BTC on CryptoRush is Under Maintenance.

What can they so long to fix? When I have to withdraw my SPA?

Dev, r u in touch with them?
I've tried to contact them repeatedly. Yesterday some CR staff said they're "evidently" working on it. We can only guess that they had some problem with their wallet but we don't know what this is about.

Purse does not solve the problem
We did not dare to participate
Safety is our concerns
Activity: 117
(SPA)SpainCoin  From the publication has been good, and the author's efforts.
 Let me more confident
Activity: 73
To be honest, I'd be ashamed to present such a blatant rip-off of AUR as my own coin.

AUR is going to crash, you're too late to jump on the bandwagon.
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
5 days have passed since then the market pair SPA/BTC on CryptoRush is Under Maintenance.

I've tried to contact them repeatedly. Yesterday some CR staff said they're "evidently" working on it. We can only guess that they had some problem with their wallet but we don't know what this is about.

Do you plan to compensate the stolen (if they are stolen) on CryptoRush coins as did it ZeitCoin developers?

I have a feeling all spaincoin has been stolen, why to keep it so long in maintenance???
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

Do you plan to compensate the stolen (if they are stolen) on CryptoRush coins as did it ZeitCoin developers?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

spaincoin.org is now a multilanguage website english/spanish

I would like the dev to give a summary of the outlook for this coin including future development,public relations, possible growth etc.

Future development:
 - Android wallet will be ready next week.
 - Minor updates to main wallet. (Longer-term: implement digishield with a hardfork- reluctant to do another one until it's actually somewhat needed)
 - Payment gateway, and a related possibly killer feature integrated in wallets
 - DNIe ID processing and automated coin airdrop.

Public relations:
We've been contacted by several journalists. Some articles have been published, some are still in the works for online publications. Now, there is one article for a nation-wide distribution well-known print magazine that will probably be out next moth, that would be huge. That article was initially going to be on Bitcoin and cryptocoins in general but I've been told it will now be focused on SpainCoin. As we start having a more established web presence and the airdrop closes in, we'll contact the press ourselves. Some online advertising will be done too. Promotion over Spanish-language forums and websites too.

Growth:
Several merchants have expressed interest in accepting SpainCoin. We'll be linking to them soon. When we have the right tools, we'll be contacting many more. There are other things but we'll talk about them in time.

Wow! This is something that can lift up price! Thanks dev for information!

there's already a rise in price, watch mintpal's orderbook.
i predict 40's - 60's today!
GREAT NEWS DEV!

also a question, when will merchants accept it? very important milestone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
aybe it would be nice to publish the technical info too .... like saying that the coin is Scrypt, it has 1 minute blocks, 240 blocks for diff retarget and the block rewards
? the technical specs are everywhere. first post here, on our website too: http://spaincoin.org

@SpainCoinDev, did u make more than €20000 with Spaincoin?
lol! I wish! Taking into account the time I'm putting into this, I've made nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1288

I would like the dev to give a summary of the outlook for this coin including future development,public relations, possible growth etc.

Future development:
 - Minor updates to main wallet. (Longer-term: implement digishield with a hardfork- reluctant to do another one until it's actually somewhat needed)

Public relations:
We've been contacted by several journalists. Some articles have been published, some are still in the works for online publications. Now, there is one article for a nation-wide distribution well-known print magazine that will probably be out next moth, that would be huge. That article was initially going to be on Bitcoin and cryptocoins in general but I've been told it will now be focused on SpainCoin. As we start having a more established web presence and the airdrop closes in, we'll contact the press ourselves. Some online advertising will be done too. Promotion over Spanish-language forums and websites too.

Growth:
Several merchants have expressed interest in accepting SpainCoin. We'll be linking to them soon. When we have the right tools, we'll be contacting many more. There are other things but we'll talk about them in time.

Wow! This is something that can lift up price! Thanks dev for information!
Activity: 126
@SpainCoinDev, did u make more than €20000 with Spaincoin?

Future development:

Public relations:
We've been contacted by several journalists. Some articles have been published, some are still in the works for online publications. Now, there is one article for a nation-wide distribution well-known print magazine that will probably be out next moth, that would be huge. That article was initially going to be on Bitcoin and cryptocoins in general but I've been told it will now be focused on SpainCoin. As we start having a more established web presence and the airdrop closes in, we'll contact the press ourselves. Some online advertising will be done too.

Growth:

amazing.

and also i have a feeling that SPA coins were stolen from CR and then sold on mintpal.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Has a community we could all use twitter to bomb bigvern over twitter @cryptsy add #spaincoin
We dont need cryptsy. Mintpal is better.
SpainCoin.org

Future development:

Public relations:

Growth:
SpainCoin.org

u think the price has something to do with CR's problems?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
seems like coin is as down as the spanish economy lol
Activity: 322
Has a community we could all use twitter to bomb bigvern over twitter @cryptsy add #spaincoin
Pages:
Jump to: